Raoul Moat drama ITV. Sun to Tues,

Raoul Moat drama ITV. Sun to Tues,

Postby common sense » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:19 pm

Anyone watching this 3 part drama on ITV? Started last night.

I am reminded by DS, who have resurrected posts from 2011, that I was a big Moaty fan then and thought the way he fucked off the cops was great. A lot turned up to his funeral citing him as a real hero.

His girlfriend was partly to blame for her partner Chris being killed by Moat as the daft bitch told him whilst visiting him in jail that her new man was a copper. Uh-oh. Not a great move dear as he hated cops as we all do really. So as soon as he gets out he blasts him and her away but she survived. Then the patrol cop who was blinded and killed himself later.

One part that won't be included is Gazza turning up with 2 fishing rods and a chicken, convinced he was his brother. :leer: Maxed out on drugs and then angry cos cops wouldn't let him though....
common sense

Re: Raoul Moat drama ITV. Sun to Tues,

Postby Gabby » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:36 pm

common sense wrote:Anyone watching this 3 part drama on ITV? Started last night.

I am reminded by DS, who have resurrected posts from 2011, that I was a big Moaty fan then and thought the way he fucked off the cops was great. A lot turned up to his funeral citing him as a real hero.

His girlfriend was partly to blame for her partner Chris being killed by Moat as the daft bitch told him whilst visiting him in jail that her new man was a copper. Uh-oh. Not a great move dear as he hated cops as we all do really. So as soon as he gets out he blasts him and her away but she survived. Then the patrol cop who was blinded and killed himself later.

One part that won't be included is Gazza turning up with 2 fishing rods and a chicken, convinced he was his brother. :leer: Maxed out on drugs and then angry cos cops wouldn't let him though....

Do we?… why do you hate them?
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:44 pm

common sense wrote:Anyone watching this 3 part drama on ITV? Started last night.

Gazza’s as bat shit crazy as he was… just watch ‘Scared of the Dark’ for confirmation! :off head: … anyway, the best outcome was Moat shooting his own brains out!
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:45 pm

I certainly don't hate the police nor am I a murdering tosser.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:49 pm

Gabby wrote:

Gazza’s as bat shit crazy as he was… just watch ‘Scared of the Dark’ for confirmation! :off head: … anyway, the best outcome was Moat shooting his own brains out!

When the undertakers on contract get a call out to a messy removal (ambulances can't carry people dead on the scene to the Hospital morgue) then it's best to wait an hour or so that the Bobbies can put all of the bits in bin bags :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:

When the undertakers on contract get a call out to a messy removal (ambulances can't carry people dead on the scene to the Hospital morgue) then it's best to wait an hour or so that the Bobbies can put all of the bits in bin bags :smilin:

I’m guessing they didn’t find all bits of his brain! :whistle: …. too many empty cells to never have been recovered! :NAA:
Gabby

Postby common sense » Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:12 pm

Gabby wrote:

Do we?… why do you hate them?

I just do. Would rather say no more. No police record but I wouldn't piss on one if he was on fire in the gutter.

Good drama. He was very misunderstood. Had she not said she was seeing a cop, none of it would have happened. Chris Brown's family blame her. She wasn't allowed to his funeral.
common sense

Return to TV And Radio