IACGMOOH - I'M A CELEB!

IACGMOOH - I'M A CELEB!

Postby measurer » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:19 pm

This just announced:

The wait is finally over! Here are the ten famous famous who will be camping out in the I'm A Celeb... jungle from next weekend.

It will be goodbye champagne and caviar and hello creepy crawlies and crocs for this bunch of TV stars, models, musicians, sporting legends and yes, that is him off of the news.

But just who are the new campmates? Newsman Michael Buerk for a start, presenter Melanie Sykes, footballer Jimmy Bullard and model and singer Nadia Forde. Craig Charlesis swapping the cobbles for camp, rapper Tinchy Stryder the clubs for the campfire and Superbike champ Carl Fogarty trades the thrills of the track for the spills of the jungle.

We'll be saying Allo Allo to Vicki Michelle, OMG! to Gemma Collins and welcome to the party, Kendra Wilkinson.

A right old queer bunch this time again. Carl Fogarty? There's a surprise! And Tinchy can keep them singing. I wonder who the villian will be this year.....
measurer

Re: IACGMOOH - I'M A CELEB!

Postby Trapper John » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Craig Charles is lucky to be there - had he been accused of rape now, instead of back in the day when proper evidence was required and not just a few women's words - he'd be doing time inside.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Dimples » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Good grief... Why do they still bother with this tedious drivel? :ooer:
Dimples

Postby measurer » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:46 pm

I absolutely love it, never watch X Factor or those things but this is the one I do watch every year. I love them being in torture - some more than others! lol :pmsl:
measurer

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:05 pm

measurer wrote:I absolutely love it, never watch X Factor or those things but this is the one I do watch every year. I love them being in torture - some more than others! lol :pmsl:

I love it too :twirl: ...... although looking at the line up, thank fuk for Gemma Collins! :pmsl:
Gabby

Return to TV And Radio