King Cockroach!

King Cockroach!

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:23 am

Good to see plenty of posters on DS regarding Eastenders are realising how fucking ridiculous TPTB's bizarre worship of the Philth actually is.

Eastenders is the only soap/reality/celebrity programme I watch (mainly from nostalgia as I started when a young kid) but I am just sick of the sight of him.

A short, aging drunk with a heart condition that we are asked to believe is regarded with more sheer mortal terror from career criminals, hardmen and gangsters than the South American drug cartel's, the Eastern Block Mafia and the Cosa Nostra combined.

The poison potato's 'empire' is a small dilapidated garage and his mighty 'firm' consists of his spawn (a Lady Gaga wannabe who has been punched more times than Fraudley Harrison) and Jay - a skinny, decent young bloke who would not harm a fly. :pmsl:

Now we are asked to believe that the Walford coppers would ignore a murder by Ronnie just to catch the 'hardest man who has ever lived'.

Mind you at least I hope it will explain the massive wads of cash he always pulls out of his fat arse - though not all of the beautiful and intelligent women who have (remarkably) dropped their knickers over the years as soon as he grunted at them.

Just fancied a rant because I am in a foul mood! :shoot:

Sorry folks. :shame:
Keyser

Re: King Cockroach!

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:14 pm

Oh god get a grip ffs

Postby Keyser » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Guest wrote:Oh god get a grip ffs

I just wanted a bit of a rant oh anonymous one.

But cheers for the almost Swiftian riposte! :more beer:
Keyser

Postby PinkSmurf » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Keyser wrote:Good to see plenty of posters on DS regarding Eastenders are realising how fucking ridiculous TPTB's bizarre worship of the Philth actually is.

Eastenders is the only soap/reality/celebrity programme I watch (mainly from nostalgia as I started when a young kid) but I am just sick of the sight of him.

A short, aging drunk with a heart condition that we are asked to believe is regarded with more sheer mortal terror from career criminals, hardmen and gangsters than the South American drug cartel's, the Eastern Block Mafia and the Cosa Nostra combined.

The poison potato's 'empire' is a small dilapidated garage and his mighty 'firm' consists of his spawn (a Lady Gaga wannabe who has been punched more times than Fraudley Harrison) and Jay - a skinny, decent young bloke who would not harm a fly. :pmsl:

Now we are asked to believe that the Walford coppers would ignore a murder by Ronnie just to catch the 'hardest man who has ever lived'.

Mind you at least I hope it will explain the massive wads of cash he always pulls out of his fat arse - though not all of the beautiful and intelligent women who have (remarkably) dropped their knickers over the years as soon as he grunted at them.

YES!!! :yess: Agreed 100%. Now he's bound to get a new fucking liver ahead of everyone else on the transplant list after not drinking for a week, he'll get over the operation in record time and go back to beating up men who go to the gym, are 25 years younger, own a gun and don't puke blood down themselves. It's diabolical how "The Mitchells" who like you say consist of dilapidated King Cockroach Of Albert Square and his likewise little garage, Ben and Jay plus Rocky Ronnie are all seen like some sort of Mafia. Peggy gets on my nerves too. All the fucking crap about "being a Mitchell" like she's Mrs Kray. Now Grant's coming back. Here we go again "The Mitchell Brothers." Already it's bloody obvious what's going to happen. It's worse than panto as it's not even funny. I absolutely, totally and completely fucking hate the fucking Mitchells! Not just Philth. I hate the bloody lot of them apart from Jay. :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: Glenda on the other hand is great. :Wiiiine!:
PinkSmurf

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:01 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:
Keyser wrote:Good to see plenty of posters on DS regarding Eastenders are realising how fucking ridiculous TPTB's bizarre worship of the Philth actually is.

YES!!! :yess: Agreed 100%. Now he's bound to get a new fucking liver ahead of everyone else on the transplant list after not drinking for a week, he'll get over the operation in record time and go back to beating up men who go to the gym, are 25 years younger, own a gun and don't puke blood down themselves. It's diabolical how "The Mitchells" who like you say consist of dilapidated King Cockroach Of Albert Square and his likewise little garage, Ben and Jay plus Rocky Ronnie are all seen like some sort of Mafia. Peggy gets on my nerves too. All the fucking crap about "being a Mitchell" like she's Mrs Kray. Now Grant's coming back. Here we go again "The Mitchell Brothers." Already it's bloody obvious what's going to happen. It's worse than panto as it's not even funny. I absolutely, totally and completely fucking hate the fucking Mitchells! Not just Philth. I hate the bloody lot of them apart from Jay. :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: Glenda on the other hand is great. :Wiiiine!:

Only just seen this Pinky.

Apparently from the spoilers this week Mitchell owns Mick. :grrrrr:
Keyser

Postby PinkSmurf » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Mick? Now I am annoyed. :grrrrr:
PinkSmurf

Return to TV And Radio