I'm in love.

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

I'm in love.

Postby luddite » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Watching New Hidden Killers In The Victorian Home and it's lust at first sight.

Suzannah Lipscombe, hubba hubba. :wubbers:

Seriously, I'm really glad I wasn't a Victorian, it was rather dangerous. :yikes:
Cad, bounder and part time scoundrel.
User avatar
luddite
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Upper Buggersdale

Re: I'm in love.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:46 pm

Yes, thank fuck you are stopped from abusing the power men once had over women. Luckily there are laws against it now.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: I'm in love.

Postby Frank39 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:06 am

luddite wrote:Watching New Hidden Killers In The Victorian Home and it's lust at first sight.

Suzannah Lipscombe, hubba hubba. :wubbers:

Seriously, I'm really glad I wasn't a Victorian, it was rather dangerous. :yikes:


You'll get no argument here luddite, I recall the first time I saw her, it was on a programme about Henry V111
that my wife had recorded, (she's a Tudor buff), all I could think of was one of my old dad's famous one-liners,
"Jesus Christ! I could drink her bath water!"
:wubwub:
User avatar
Frank39
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:42 pm

Re: I'm in love.

Postby Keyser » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:31 pm

Frank39 wrote:
luddite wrote:Watching New Hidden Killers In The Victorian Home and it's lust at first sight.

Suzannah Lipscombe, hubba hubba. :wubbers:

Seriously, I'm really glad I wasn't a Victorian, it was rather dangerous. :yikes:


You'll get no argument here luddite, I recall the first time I saw her, it was on a programme about Henry V111
that my wife had recorded, (she's a Tudor buff), all I could think of was one of my old dad's famous one-liners,
"Jesus Christ! I could drink her bath water!"
:wubwub:


Brains and beauty.

I think she is a great presenter - I told last night in bed. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8316
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: I'm in love.

Postby luddite » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Keyser wrote:
Frank39 wrote:
luddite wrote:Watching New Hidden Killers In The Victorian Home and it's lust at first sight.

Suzannah Lipscombe, hubba hubba. :wubbers:

Seriously, I'm really glad I wasn't a Victorian, it was rather dangerous. :yikes:


You'll get no argument here luddite, I recall the first time I saw her, it was on a programme about Henry V111
that my wife had recorded, (she's a Tudor buff), all I could think of was one of my old dad's famous one-liners,
"Jesus Christ! I could drink her bath water!"
:wubwub:


Brains and beauty.

I think she is a great presenter - I told last night in bed. :thumbsup:

You have her phone number? :dunno:
Cad, bounder and part time scoundrel.
User avatar
luddite
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Upper Buggersdale


Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests