Sherlock Series 4

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Sherlock Series 4

Postby Punk » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:59 pm

4 and a half hours of pretentious bollocks
People are quicker to correct you than to answer an inquiry: It's called Godwin's Law
Punk

Re: Sherlock Series 4

Postby Canucklehead » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:57 pm

Are you referring to Mary as a ghost? :gigglesnshit: Have to say I'm not a fan of that.

As for how Sherlock solves cases, even the original stories rely on rare or unusual bits of evidence to break the case. Like a rare Turkish tobacco, bespoke perfume, etc.

I did like the Culverton Smith character as a villain, a few Savile-esque references there.
Niiiii!!!!!!!
Canucklehead

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 am

Not as good as it was at the beginning, but this series wasn't as dire as series 3.
It's all over now though.
More or less.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Canucklehead » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:53 am

Just finished the last episode this morning and I agree, pretentious indeed. So is Eurus meant to be a magician, a witch, illuminati? :mrgreen: How on earth did she pull all that off? And we're supposed to believe she escaped to pretend she was 2 people then went back to Alcatraz? :gigglesnshit: The suspension of disbelief required for this piffle is off the charts.

I wonder if the writers are the type who might suggest those of us who didn't "get it" are just not clever enough? :roll:
Niiiii!!!!!!!
Canucklehead

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:04 am

Canucklehead wrote:Just finished the last episode this morning and I agree, pretentious indeed. So is Eurus meant to be a magician, a witch, illuminati? :mrgreen: How on earth did she pull all that off? And we're supposed to believe she escaped to pretend she was 2 people then went back to Alcatraz? :gigglesnshit: The suspension of disbelief required for this piffle is off the charts.

I wonder if the writers are the type who might suggest those of us who didn't "get it" are just not clever enough? :roll:

:pmsl: agree with all of that. I only watched it in the hope it would be as good as it first was and my younger son loves it. The things I've had to watch for him! I did draw the line at Harry Potter 3, couldn't take anymore.
More or less.
Lady Murasaki

Return to Showbiz