Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:48 pm

Walking Dead is very good. Well, the first 5 seasons are excellent, the last couple a bit meh... there’s a lot to catch up on but I’d recommend it...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 23894
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Poca » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:51 pm

Dean wrote:Walking Dead is very good. Well, the first 5 seasons are excellent, the last couple a bit meh... there’s a lot to catch up on but I’d recommend it...


I've no chance then..... I struggle to catch up with Corrie from the previous week!! :thud:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13595
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Dean » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:Walking Dead is very good. Well, the first 5 seasons are excellent, the last couple a bit meh... there’s a lot to catch up on but I’d recommend it...


I've no chance then..... I struggle to catch up with Corrie from the previous week!! :thud:


There’s over 100 episodes and 8 seasons, so probably not for you...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 23894
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Poca » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Dean wrote:
Poca wrote:
Dean wrote:Walking Dead is very good. Well, the first 5 seasons are excellent, the last couple a bit meh... there’s a lot to catch up on but I’d recommend it...


I've no chance then..... I struggle to catch up with Corrie from the previous week!! :thud:


There’s over 100 episodes and 8 seasons, so probably not for you...


Definitely not :yikes: ........ jungle starts tomorrow, a bit of good old reality tv! :canny:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13595
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Canary » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:56 pm

ENRICH YOUR SOUL. :wubbers:



''when was the last time something was so beautiful it moved you to tears, so masterful it left you in awe, so powerful it changed how you saw the world. this season we invite you to rediscover the power of art, shen yun''



''pure beauty, pure energy, pure spirituality,....... pure wisdom''
erm let's not get carried away. Wisdom??? It's a dance show!
Quite beautiful tho. A wonderful way to spend a wintry evening.
Just the facts, ma'am.
User avatar
Canary
 
Posts: 18527
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:16 am

'Manhunt: Unabomber' on Netflix.

Superb, so far.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 19299
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Rockstar » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:58 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:'Manhunt: Unabomber' on Netflix.

Superb, so far.


Hey its on my watchlist after I get done with Chef's Table.
Alcohol is a perfect solvent : It dissolves marriages,families and careers.
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 7419
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:56 am

Rockstar wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:'Manhunt: Unabomber' on Netflix.

Superb, so far.


Hey its on my watchlist after I get done with Chef's Table.


Hi Rockstar, it's really good, especially at the end.

Not heard of Chefs Table, if it's anything like Dexter I don't wanna know.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 19299
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Rockstar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:53 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:'Manhunt: Unabomber' on Netflix.

Superb, so far.


Hey its on my watchlist after I get done with Chef's Table.


Hi Rockstar, it's really good, especially at the end.

Not heard of Chefs Table, if it's anything like Dexter I don't wanna know.


Hi Lady Murasaki

Chef's Table showcases work of renowned chefs etc..

Godless is a good watch on Netflix as well...
Alcohol is a perfect solvent : It dissolves marriages,families and careers.
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 7419
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:48 am

Rockstar wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:'Manhunt: Unabomber' on Netflix.

Superb, so far.


Hey its on my watchlist after I get done with Chef's Table.


Hi Rockstar, it's really good, especially at the end.

Not heard of Chefs Table, if it's anything like Dexter I don't wanna know.


Hi Lady Murasaki

Chef's Table showcases work of renowned chefs etc..

Godless is a good watch on Netflix as well...


Oh, why did I think it was going to be about crime? :gigglesnshit:

Godless is on my to-watch list.

Any decent Bolly movies out? Not seen anything decent since Rang De Basanti.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 19299
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Rockstar » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:37 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:'Manhunt: Unabomber' on Netflix.

Superb, so far.


Hey its on my watchlist after I get done with Chef's Table.


Hi Rockstar, it's really good, especially at the end.

Not heard of Chefs Table, if it's anything like Dexter I don't wanna know.


Hi Lady Murasaki

Chef's Table showcases work of renowned chefs etc..

Godless is a good watch on Netflix as well...


Oh, why did I think it was going to be about crime? :gigglesnshit:

Godless is on my to-watch list.

Any decent Bolly movies out? Not seen anything decent since Rang De Basanti.


Dangal..Queen...Haider..Gangs of Wasseypur..Ugly..Kaabil...

Anything with Nawazuddin Siddiqi and association with Anurag Kashyap...

I recently saw The Hungry on Amazon Prime...Its a revenge story set in macabre form..So if that tickles you :gigglesnshit:
Alcohol is a perfect solvent : It dissolves marriages,families and careers.
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 7419
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:15 pm

I looked up The Hungry, it's based on one of Shakespeares most violent tragedies Titus Andronicus so sounds good to me. Shame I don't have Amazon Prime, I'll get my son to look into other methods of getting it. :whistle:

Thanks for the other suggestions :thumbsup:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 19299
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:50 pm

I’m having a chill out day today, so decided to re-watch Band of Brothers. Probably the best mini series ever made. So good...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 23894
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Rockstar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:55 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I looked up The Hungry, it's based on one of Shakespeares most violent tragedies Titus Andronicus so sounds good to me. Shame I don't have Amazon Prime, I'll get my son to look into other methods of getting it. :whistle:

Thanks for the other suggestions :thumbsup:


Here>>>>>
The Hungry (2017) Hindi 720p HDRip x264 AAC

No thanks needed....I'm bored out of my mind...Living room tv has been taken over by OH..Story of Diana playing..

To think 750 million people watched her wedding on tv live... :grrrrr:
Alcohol is a perfect solvent : It dissolves marriages,families and careers.
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 7419
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Re: Drama TV shows you enjoy ?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:49 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I looked up The Hungry, it's based on one of Shakespeares most violent tragedies Titus Andronicus so sounds good to me. Shame I don't have Amazon Prime, I'll get my son to look into other methods of getting it. :whistle:

Thanks for the other suggestions :thumbsup:


Here>>>>>
The Hungry (2017) Hindi 720p HDRip x264 AAC

No thanks needed....I'm bored out of my mind...Living room tv has been taken over by OH..Story of Diana playing..

To think 750 million people watched her wedding on tv live... :grrrrr:


I'll thank you anyway. :thumbsup:

We had a street party, was great fun!
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 19299
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest