GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:42 pm

jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Ok, I'm going in, it's cold enough now to start. :yess:
:mrgreen: I'm getting it just after December 11th, when it comes out on blu-ray.


It's fabulous as ever, maybe slightly more so.
I'm half way through, there's only seven episodes so I'm trying to limit it to one a day to prolong the enjoyment.

Spoiler: show
eunuch love making is possible after all! :canny:
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17488
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby jp761 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Ok, I'm going in, it's cold enough now to start. :yess:
:mrgreen: I'm getting it just after December 11th, when it comes out on blu-ray.


It's fabulous as ever, maybe slightly more so.
I'm half way through, there's only seven episodes so I'm trying to limit it to one a day to prolong the enjoyment.

Spoiler: show
eunuch love making is possible after all! :canny:
Well.. now I know who finally bonked! Yeah I'm looking forward to watching the series, shame there aren't so many episodes though.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4593
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:17 pm

You weren't supposed to read the spoiler until after episode 2. :gigglesnshit:
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17488
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby jp761 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:20 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:You weren't supposed to read the spoiler until after episode 2. :gigglesnshit:
Yeah, yeah, just state that next time. :pmsl:

Seriously though, I wasn't going to look at all, but figured you wont be giving too much away.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4593
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:29 pm

jp761 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You weren't supposed to read the spoiler until after episode 2. :gigglesnshit:
Yeah, yeah, just state that next time. :pmsl:

Seriously though, I wasn't going to look at all, but figured you wont be giving too much away.


Ok don't read this until after ep 2.

Spoiler: show
the eunuch love scene was great until they cut to the next scene of scab scraping! :pukeup:
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17488
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby jp761 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Cheers.. I almost feel like you've gave me an early Christmas present.

I must resist.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4593
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Try to, otherwise it'll spoil a lovely surprise. :kinell:
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17488
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby jp761 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Blimey.. now I'll have to use meditation. That's what I do to stop myself eating goodies that are meant for Christmas that have been sitting in my cupboards a while.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4593
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:50 pm

jp761 wrote:Blimey.. now I'll have to use meditation. That's what I do to stop myself eating goodies that are meant for Christmas that have been sitting in my cupboards a while.


So they're safe for an extra 20 mins?
(Or however long you meditate.)
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17488
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby jp761 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jp761 wrote:Blimey.. now I'll have to use meditation. That's what I do to stop myself eating goodies that are meant for Christmas that have been sitting in my cupboards a while.


So they're safe for an extra 20 mins?
(Or however long you meditate.)
No, it's all about the mantra going around and around inside my head while I meditate. Refocussing the mind.

'Don't be a greedy git.. those aren't all for you'

I'll do it about 96 times before Christmas Eve is here.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4593
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 pm

ticktock..
:mrgreen:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15800
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: GAME OF THRONES - LATEST SEASON

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:31 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:ticktock..
:mrgreen:


Dodgy heart?
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17488
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Previous

Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests