What are you watching?

Re: What are you watching?

Postby mavis cruet » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Keyser wrote:Troy, Homeland, Marcella, Shetland, Civilisations, Elementary, Agents of Shield, Taken, Still Game and Action Team atm.

Hi Keyser , Does Taken improve then? I have watched up to ep 5 of series 1, thought it was a tad badly acted? Shall i persevere lol?
mavis cruet

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Keyser wrote:Troy, Homeland, Marcella, Shetland, Civilisations, Elementary, Agents of Shield, Taken, Still Game and Action Team atm.

Hi Keyser , Does Taken improve then? I have watched up to ep 5 of series 1, thought it was a tad badly acted? Shall i persevere lol?

Hi Mavis! :Hiya:

You have watched more than me as I only have Freeview, I am enjoying it so far as it's just a bit of escapist entertainment - I am wondering if it will turn out to be like Person of Interest which eventually became something magnificent after series one. :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 pm

Star wrote:

:kinell:
You’re gonna get square eyes watching all that Keyser!

Never mind Star - you can watch with me! :mrgreen:
Keyser

Postby mavis cruet » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:47 pm

Keyser wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:

You have watched more than me as I only have Freeview, I am enjoying it so far as it's just a bit of escapist entertainment - I am wondering if it will turn out to be like Person of Interest which eventually became something magnificent after series one. :cuppaT:

:Hiya: I only have freeview as well but i watch stuff by 'other means' on my laptop. :shock: :woo:
mavis cruet

Postby Keyser » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 pm

mavis cruet wrote:
Keyser wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:

:Hiya: I only have freeview as well but i watch stuff by 'other means' on my laptop. :shock: :woo:

Naughty girl! :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Started season 9 of Curb Your Enthusiasm on dvd. It’s been a 6 year gap from season 8 but it’s as good as it always was. Larry David isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. For those unfamiliar he created the Seinfeld sitcom. CYE is about LD’s escapades as himself, being awkward, rude, and questioning the little intricacies of life. Half the time I find myself agreeing with him, and then other half wondering how he gets thru life without a black eye. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Dean » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:15 pm

Nucks wrote:Started season 9 of Curb Your Enthusiasm on dvd. It’s been a 6 year gap from season 8 but it’s as good as it always was. Larry David isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. For those unfamiliar he created the Seinfeld sitcom. CYE is about LD’s escapades as himself, being awkward, rude, and questioning the little intricacies of life. Half the time I find myself agreeing with him, and then other half wondering how he gets thru life without a black eye. :gigglesnshit:

Every day that passes I find myself becoming more and more like Larry. One of my all time favourite shows...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Nucks wrote:Started season 9 of Curb Your Enthusiasm on dvd. It’s been a 6 year gap from season 8 but it’s as good as it always was. Larry David isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. For those unfamiliar he created the Seinfeld sitcom. CYE is about LD’s escapades as himself, being awkward, rude, and questioning the little intricacies of life. Half the time I find myself agreeing with him, and then other half wondering how he gets thru life without a black eye. :gigglesnshit:

Every day that passes I find myself becoming more and more like Larry. One of my all time favourite shows...

Season 3 is my favourite, with the Tourette’s chef. :mrgreen:

And anything with Funkhauser. :gigglesnshit: Years ago he played a character called Super Dave Osborne on ‘Bizarre’, a comedy sketch show hosted by John Byner. He was a stuntman whose stunts always went horribly wrong.

Nucks

Postby jp761 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:21 pm

Nucks wrote:
Dean wrote:

And anything with Funkhauser. :gigglesnshit: Years ago he played a character called Super Dave Osborne on ‘Bizarre’, a comedy sketch show hosted by John Byner. He was a stuntman whose stunts always went horribly wrong.

Dangerous Brian probably modelled himself on him.
jp761

Postby Gabby » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:45 pm

The Great Celebrity Bake Off last night was ace.... Nick Hewer, Countdown presenter was hilarious :laughing: .... well worth a watch :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Star » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Poca wrote:The Great Celebrity Bake Off last night was ace.... Nick Hewer, Countdown presenter was hilarious :laughing: .... well worth a watch :mrgreen:

Did you see the cake he made :pmsl:
Peru said it looked like a cow pat :pmsl:
Star

Postby Gabby » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:47 am

Star wrote:
Poca wrote:The Great Celebrity Bake Off last night was ace.... Nick Hewer, Countdown presenter was hilarious :laughing: .... well worth a watch :mrgreen:

Did you see the cake he made :pmsl:
Peru said it looked like a cow pat :pmsl:

Yes, it was so funny :laughing:.... and his choux bun creation too :pmsl:... him trying to fill them was hilarious, he squirted it straight through them and out the other end!! :pmsl: ..... I might have to watch it again! :gigglesnshit:

The Diversity dancer, Perri did great with all 3 challenges..... a worthy winner and nice lad too :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby calitom » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Nucks wrote:
Dean wrote:

superdave was a classic!!!
calitom

Postby McAz » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:31 pm

calitom wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Dean wrote:

superdave was a classic!!!

Yes, Superdave was great. :cheers:
McAz

Postby Keyser » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:11 pm

Pick have started showing 'House' from the very beginning this week (Mon to Fri) - I am really pleased as I only saw the first four series before Sky stole it off Channel 5.

Recorded them and look forward to watching seasons five to eight in the near future.

Hugh was simple exceptional in the role. :cuppaT:
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio