What are you watching?

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Star » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:14 pm

Vera
Like this detective
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 6242
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:37 pm

I just watched The Girl on the Train. I thought it was pretty good considering they changed the location completely. It did follow the book faithfully other than that.
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 29826
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Nucks » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:49 am

Star wrote:Vera
Like this detective


Love Vera. It’s very well written and acted. They’re like little movies though, very long, and the suspect list is always a mile long. :gigglesnshit:

I’m also liking Ardal O’Hanlon as the new detective in the current series of Death in Paradise.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6430
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:01 pm

McMafia.
I just can't get into it though.
It's rubbish so far, episode two/three, I forget, it's so boring I may have to quit it.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:31 pm

The final episode of 4 seasons (in a binge) of Black Mirror. I am ill at ease.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31400
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:45 pm

McAz wrote:The final episode of 4 seasons (in a binge) of Black Mirror. I am ill at ease.


I had to stop watching BM at season 2 I think, it was depressing me.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:23 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:The final episode of 4 seasons (in a binge) of Black Mirror. I am ill at ease.


I had to stop watching BM at season 2 I think, it was depressing me.

I've finished them all now - the later (Netflix) seasons are slicker. I'm glad I won't be around when some of the things foretold (or similar) come to pass.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31400
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:26 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:The final episode of 4 seasons (in a binge) of Black Mirror. I am ill at ease.


I had to stop watching BM at season 2 I think, it was depressing me.

I've finished them all now - the later (Netflix) seasons are slicker. I'm glad I won't be around when some of the things foretold (or similar) come to pass.


Ever get the feeling we're turning into these guys?


Image
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Doom and gloom shifts product - but the reality is...

Image

:smilin:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 31400
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Keyser » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:06 pm

Nucks wrote:I recorded a film from Film4 the other day, it was called “Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale (2010). I wa half expecting it to be scyfy crap fodder but it was actually pretty decent. :gigglesnshit: A bit silly in parts perhaps.

Currently I’m watching Blue Planet II on BBC.


Great little comedy horror that and so is Troll Hunter which is on Sunday at 0.50 AM. :cuppaT:

Vera is always watchable.

Image
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Keyser » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:07 pm

McAz wrote:Doom and gloom shifts product - but the reality is...

Image

:smilin:


Until the Heat Death of the Universe. :bawlin:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12702
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Sundaze » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I just watched The Girl on the Train. I thought it was pretty good considering they changed the location completely. It did follow the book faithfully other than that.


I really enjoyed it.
I'm always a bit apprehensive watching a film if I've already read the book but they did a good job with the Girl on the Train
User avatar
Sundaze
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:50 am

Re: What are you watching?

Postby jp761 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Star wrote:Vera
Like this detective
There aren't many 2 hour dramas around now. It's a good show, classic Sunday night TV.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Nucks » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:18 am

Rewatching the Grimm series now. My favourite character is Wu. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 6430
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: What are you watching?

Postby jp761 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:40 pm

The Chase.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest