What are you watching?

Re: What are you watching?

Postby Gabby » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Does anyone know when The Island with Bear Grylls is on again?
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:43 pm

I’ve been watching ‘5 star hotel’ on E4 the last few nights (5 episodes I think)..... what an absolute tit is Joey Essex :shake head: .... I didn’t think he could be more dense than he was in TOWIE! :thud: ..... as for Spencer Matthews (Made in Chelsea).... oh boy does he love himself :pukeup:... the whole show’s cringeworthy.... but i’m addicted now! :oops:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Poca wrote:I’ve been watching ‘5 star hotel’ on E4 the last few nights (5 episodes I think)..... what an absolute tit is Joey Essex :shake head: .... I didn’t think he could be more dense than he was in TOWIE! :thud: ..... as for Spencer Matthews (Made in Chelsea).... oh boy does he love himself :pukeup:... the whole show’s cringeworthy.... but i’m addicted now! :oops:

How dare you!

Essex's towering intellect makes us all look like morons! :snooty:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:36 pm

Poca wrote:I’ve been watching ‘5 star hotel’ on E4 the last few nights (5 episodes I think)..... what an absolute tit is Joey Essex :shake head: .... I didn’t think he could be more dense than he was in TOWIE! :thud: ..... as for Spencer Matthews (Made in Chelsea).... oh boy does he love himself :pukeup:... the whole show’s cringeworthy.... but i’m addicted now! :oops:

Joey Essex is a gem. :gigglesnshit: Love it when he appears on Celebrity Juice.
Nucks

Postby Dean » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:16 am

Does anybody here watch The Walking Dead?
Dean

Postby Star » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:23 pm

I’ve watched a few episodes just got Fridays to watch.
The hotel is 5* but the staff isn’t. You are so right about Joey Essex, really can anyone be that thick.
It’s an act surely!!
Spencer does love himself, but then he does come from money.
Ashley and Holly omg :shake head:
Ashley starred in ex on the beach, say no more lol and Holly from Geordie Shore, what the hell has she
done to her face :yikes:
Lydia is the best one in there at the moment, but apparently Charlotte Dawson is going in ,
another one from ex on the beach. :shake head:
Star

Postby Star » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:24 pm

Dean wrote:Does anybody here watch The Walking Dead?

I don’t, but my son was an avid watcher of the series till the last one.
Loved it.
But he says Fear the walking dead is better.
Star

Postby Nucks » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:49 pm

Yes. The fella that plays Simon was in my graduating class in high school. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby mavis cruet » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:52 pm

Nucks wrote:

Yes. The fella that plays Simon was in my graduating class in high school. :mrgreen:
...good claim to fame Nucks :smilin:

YES,, binge watched the first 5 seasons until i caught up..addicted! You going to start it Dean?

edit to add about Star's post...Fear the Walking Dead, i watch that as well :oops: I think the first Season was awful and although it improves they have few likeable characters imo and NO humour! Still a good filler though.
mavis cruet

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:04 am

mavis cruet wrote:
Nucks wrote:

YES,, binge watched the first 5 seasons until i caught up..addicted! You going to start it Dean?

edit to add about Star's post...Fear the Walking Dead, i watch that as well :oops: I think the first Season was awful and although it improves they have few likeable characters imo and NO humour! Still a good filler though.

Nah, not start it, I’m up to date. I was just wondering if the people that are following it now are as perplexed with it as I am... The Negan storyline is taking the piss now...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:43 am

Dean wrote:
mavis cruet wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Nah, not start it, I’m up to date. I was just wondering if the people that are following it now are as perplexed with it as I am... The Negan storyline is taking the piss now...

They’ve (Rick’s group) had so many chances to kill Negan, it beggars belief really that he’s alive still.Even some of the Saviours have wanted to kill him. Maybe they’re exploring psychological fear and manipulation as a storyline but fuck me, it’s dragged on forever. I thought the prison one was bad for that.
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:45 am

mavis cruet wrote:
Nucks wrote:

I gave up on FTWD after season 1. Not compelling enough to keep me watching.
Nucks

Postby Bella » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Oh, that poor little love bird on Ugly pets :bawlin:
Bella

Postby Star » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:16 pm

Bella wrote:Oh, that poor little love bird on Ugly pets :bawlin:

I know poor thing ...
What do you think of those cats with no hair :yikes:
Star

Postby Bella » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:23 pm

Star wrote:
Bella wrote:Oh, that poor little love bird on Ugly pets :bawlin:

I know poor thing ...
What do you think of those cats with no hair :yikes:

Well they seemed lovely in character but that poor bird looked awful, even dressed in clothes. Who would think of making clothes for a naked bird? :ooer:
Bella

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio