Your favourite TV shows from the past

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: Your favourite TV shows from the past

Postby guest » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:00 am

Just Tattoo

:wurms: :gigglesnshit:

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:05 am

Dads Army. Still a favourite. Capt Mannering = my dear departed dad.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Kranek » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:18 am

Does anyone remember any of these?

There was a programme on Channel 4 called Wanted. It basically involved teams roaming around the country and trying not to get caught. For the live episode they'd hide in telephone boxes and hope the person tracking them wouldn't catch them. It was like an early version of their Hunted thing, only a lot less fake!

Lost. No, not that one! This was a Channel 4 programme that involved teams being dropped into the middle of an unknown country and they'd have to make their way back to the UK. The first team back won...something.

Crisis Command. I absolutely loved this! Members of the public would play government ministers and would have to react in real time to a crisis that was unfolding somewhere in the country. Experts then dissected whether the decisions they made had resulted in the fewest casualties.

Kranek

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Never heard of them Kranek.

The only similar prog I can think of is one that Anika Rice used to do. Running around the country raising money for a good cause. But all I can really remember is the cameraman filming her arse all the time. :srs?:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jp761 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:19 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Never heard of them Kranek.

The only similar prog I can think of is one that Anika Rice used to do. Running around the country raising money for a good cause. But all I can really remember is the cameraman filming her arse all the time. :srs?:
Challenge Anneka.
jp761

Previous

Return to Showbiz