Your favourite TV shows from the past

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: Your favourite TV shows from the past

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:hulu just released nypd blue in widescreen
all 12 seasons
:thumbsup:

I’ve just finished Boardwalk Empire and need something to get stuck into. Thanks for the reminder!

Try the Wire, Best show ever.

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:hulu just released nypd blue in widescreen
all 12 seasons
:thumbsup:

I’ve just finished Boardwalk Empire and need something to get stuck into. Thanks for the reminder!

Try the Wire, Best show ever.

Seen it twice.
Dean

Postby Kiki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:54 pm

[quote="Lady Murasaki"]Never watched Soldier Soldier but Jerome is fantastic in Ripper Street. That’s the sign of a really good actor- to be able to play such different roles so well.[/quote]

I agree that Jerome is great in Ripper Street, but I like all three main characters to be honest. :smilin:
It is thanks to Keyser (and his list he made for me) that I gave it a try in the first place. I am enjoying it so far. :thumbsup:

Soldier Soldier was very good until Robson and Jerome left it. It wasn't the same after that. :shake head:
Kiki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:25 am

Kiki wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Never watched Soldier Soldier but Jerome is fantastic in Ripper Street. That’s the sign of a really good actor- to be able to play such different roles so well.

I agree that Jerome is great in Ripper Street, but I like all three main characters to be honest. :smilin:
It is thanks to Keyser (and his list he made for me) that I gave it a try in the first place. I am enjoying it so far. :thumbsup:

Soldier Soldier was very good until Robson and Jerome left it. It wasn't the same after that. :shake head:

Yeah, I found Ripper Street gripping for the first few seasons because of the 3 main characters.

Keys:
Also apparently Jerome is excellent in GOT as Bronn as well (still never watched that despite having the first four series on DVD).

I forgot about that, he has a great to and fro dialogue with the Lannisters. Superb actor, really enjoy watching him.
Lady Murasaki

Previous

Return to Showbiz