Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Rockstar » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Poca wrote:Rocky :canny: :Hiya:


Hey :Hiya:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Rockstar » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Download kodi on amazon firestick?

Sorry for hijacking the thread.


Yes mate, that’s an option. You can also get a box with Kodi on it, you don’t necessarily need a firestick to view Kodi...


The reason I asked was due to Youtube fuckkery. First they remove support from my Smart Tv and now after buying the Firestick..they are removing support from the stick from 1st Jan onwards.. And my kid doesn't eat the veggies without fucking Youtube (Ryan toys's review play doh shit) in front of him...
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:00 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Download kodi on amazon firestick?

Sorry for hijacking the thread.


Yes mate, that’s an option. You can also get a box with Kodi on it, you don’t necessarily need a firestick to view Kodi...


The reason I asked was due to Youtube fuckkery. First they remove support from my Smart Tv and now after buying the Firestick..they are removing support from the stick from 1st Jan onwards.. And my kid doesn't eat the veggies without fucking Youtube (Ryan toys's review play doh shit) in front of him...


So you have a firestick? Have you downloaded Kodi on to it?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 29300
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Rockstar » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Download kodi on amazon firestick?

Sorry for hijacking the thread.


Yes mate, that’s an option. You can also get a box with Kodi on it, you don’t necessarily need a firestick to view Kodi...


The reason I asked was due to Youtube fuckkery. First they remove support from my Smart Tv and now after buying the Firestick..they are removing support from the stick from 1st Jan onwards.. And my kid doesn't eat the veggies without fucking Youtube (Ryan toys's review play doh shit) in front of him...


So you have a firestick? Have you downloaded Kodi on to it?


I got a firestick yeah..Haven't downloaded kodi yet.. Looking at some links before I get onto it...
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Download kodi on amazon firestick?

Sorry for hijacking the thread.


Yes mate, that’s an option. You can also get a box with Kodi on it, you don’t necessarily need a firestick to view Kodi...


The reason I asked was due to Youtube fuckkery. First they remove support from my Smart Tv and now after buying the Firestick..they are removing support from the stick from 1st Jan onwards.. And my kid doesn't eat the veggies without fucking Youtube (Ryan toys's review play doh shit) in front of him...


So you have a firestick? Have you downloaded Kodi on to it?


I got a firestick yeah..Haven't downloaded kodi yet.. Looking at some links before I get onto it...


My brother does mine for me, but he says it’s simple to do. There’s loads of links and tutorials to Google mate...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 29300
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:46 am

heres some google movie searches for you

Justice.League.2017.1080p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

Image

American.Made.2017.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG

Image

American.Assassin.2017.1080p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG

(my film of the year so far)

Image

Bright.2017.720p.WEBRip.x264-STRiFE

Image

Atomic.Blonde.2017.720p.BluRay.H264.AAC-RARBG

Image
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 17145
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:57 am

American made and American assassin are both well worth a watch if you can...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 29300
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Rockstar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:heres some google movie searches for you

Justice.League.2017.1080p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT

Image


Korsub????? Never.... Annoying as fuck...

Downloading american assassin now....Cheers.
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby jp761 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:41 am

jp761 wrote:Some of you guys are talking about Sky on demand movies right? Some of the movies you mention are on Sky Demand?

The one's I know of that are actually on the Sky Movie Channels over the Christmas period are..

John Wick 2, 22nd December.
Beauty and the Beast, if you fancy it. Emma Watson stars. Christmas Day.
Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2, Boxing Day.
King Kong Skull Island, New Years Day.

I'll be recording 3 of the above 4.
I watched John Wick 1 and 2 back to back yesterday.. bloody good films.

Must be up there when it comes to gunfire records in a movie. :mrgreen:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7963
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:53 am

Blade.Runner.2049.2017.WEB-DL.XviD.AC3-FGT
Image
pace was a little slow but visually stunning as expected


The.Foreigner.2017.BRRip.XviD.MP3-RARBG
Image
oap chackie chan vs the ira
i shit you not....
and its good
not a drop of comedy in sight
very gritty
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 17145
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:02 am

Youngest got me to watch The Foreigner on Netflix, it was surprisingly good seeing an old man kicking some ass.
Pierce Brosnan was the spitting image of Gerry Adams. :yikes:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 21926
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Trapper John » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:00 am

Rockstar wrote:
Korsub????? Never.... Annoying as fuck...


You're like my daughter, whinges and won't watch anything with them. :brickwall:

Not like they are really obtrusive - I mean you can have 10 minutes of dialogue and all get is a couple of boxes with some squiggles in them :dunno:
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35556
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Dean » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Youngest got me to watch The Foreigner on Netflix, it was surprisingly good seeing an old man kicking some ass.
Pierce Brosnan was the spitting image of Gerry Adams. :yikes:


I’m not a Jackie Chan fan, but this film isn’t his usual Kung fu comedy caper. It’s actually a pretty good film.

I watched ‘Brawl in cell block 99’ recently. Vince Vaughn plays a role he’s not accustomed to, but it’s absolutely brilliant. The first hour is a bit slow, the second half is brutal, horrific and brilliant! If you like seeing different ways of how to crush a mans skull in prison, this is the film for you!
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 29300
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:39 pm

Another film I watched recently is “Three billboards outside Ebbing, Missouri”

I’d heard good things about it and wasn’t disappointed, it’s a cracking film. Drama/comedy/crime it’s got it all...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 29300
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Sky movies to watch over festive season.

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:Download kodi on amazon firestick?

Sorry for hijacking the thread.


Yes mate, that’s an option. You can also get a box with Kodi on it, you don’t necessarily need a firestick to view Kodi...


The reason I asked was due to Youtube fuckkery. First they remove support from my Smart Tv and now after buying the Firestick..they are removing support from the stick from 1st Jan onwards.. And my kid doesn't eat the veggies without fucking Youtube (Ryan toys's review play doh shit) in front of him...


Update

Firefox and Silk Browser works like a charm to access Youtube on Amazon firestick... :hap:
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 9600
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest