Angling

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Angling

Postby Major » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:34 pm

Are there any anglers on here??

Tell where you fished and how you did, any tips? baits used??

I have stopped angling nowadays but still interested.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 1889
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Angling

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:38 pm

I tried it as a kid, starbold, but I lost my tackle in the lake - some traumas never heal. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 24962
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Angling

Postby Poca » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:40 pm

McAz wrote:I tried it as a child, starbold, but I lost my tackle in the lake - some traumas never heal. :gigglesnshit:


You must sit online all day/night just waiting to be the first to reply to his threads..... Henry! :pmsl:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13605
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Angling

Postby Major » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:41 pm

McAz wrote:I tried it as a kid, starbold, but I lost my tackle in the lake - some traumas never heal. :gigglesnshit:


My forum name is Major, please use it, stop baiting, McAz.
LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
User avatar
Major
 
Posts: 1889
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:08 am

Re: Angling

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:42 pm

Poca wrote:
McAz wrote:I tried it as a child, starbold, but I lost my tackle in the lake - some traumas never heal. :gigglesnshit:


You must sit online all day/night just waiting to be the first to reply to his threads..... Henry! :pmsl:


Just trying to be friendly, Brenda - New Year's resolution. :cheers:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 24962
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Angling

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:43 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:I tried it as a kid, starbold, but I lost my tackle in the lake - some traumas never heal. :gigglesnshit:


My forum name is Major, please use it, stop baiting, McAz.


Stop trolling, starbold, it has been explained to you many times - these posts refer: :thumbsup:

McAz wrote:If I use a forum name I don't call you by anything other than Major - what are you talking about, starbold? :dunno:


Stooo wrote:If I quote you then I need not to use your honorific, which is why I don't.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 24962
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Angling

Postby Star » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:29 pm

McAz wrote:I tried it as a kid, starbold, but I lost my tackle in the lake - some traumas never heal. :gigglesnshit:

:pmsl: :pmsl:
You crack me up Az :mrgreen:
I don't advise joining Dogs 'hun' it's as rough as fuck on there...
User avatar
Star
 
Posts: 4873
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 pm

Re: Angling

Postby jp761 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:24 pm

If you haven't done already, watch all episodes of the TV show Go Fishing, I'm sure even you as an angler will learn a few things from the master.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 6373
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm


Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron