TV Shows.

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Guest » Sun May 06, 2018 11:55 pm

I'm watching The Durrells on Netflix. It's based in the 1930s and about a mother who has lost her husband to the war. fed up with life in England, so she moves her family to Corfu :canny: Watched 2 episodes and I love it.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: TV Shows.

Postby MG2 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:06 pm

Guest wrote:I'm watching The Durrells on Netflix. It's based in the 1930s and about a mother who has lost her husband to the war. fed up with life in England, so she moves her family to Corfu :canny: Watched 2 episodes and I love it.


Sunday afternoon viewing which is pleasant. I've recorded it so will catch up one afternoon on a Sunday :cheers:

Just started to watch the latest Homeland. Looking good so far.

Did anyone watch The Assassination of Versace. Enjoyed it in the main and it gave Cunanan's other victims some airtime.
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Dean » Tue May 08, 2018 9:15 pm

Not sure if it’s beenxmentioned yet, but ‘Humans’ is very good!
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 28850
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Trapper John » Tue May 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Dean wrote:Not sure if it’s beenxmentioned yet, but ‘Humans’ is very good!


I've been meaning to look at that for some time now but I'd need to catch up from the beginning, this is the 3rd series isn't it?

Would it be worth going back do you reckon?
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 35446
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Dean » Tue May 08, 2018 10:40 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:Not sure if it’s beenxmentioned yet, but ‘Humans’ is very good!


I've been meaning to look at that for some time now but I'd need to catch up from the beginning, this is the 3rd series isn't it?

Would it be worth going back do you reckon?


The third series starts next week I think. Definitely go back or you won’t know what’s going on. This is right up your street I reckon...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 28850
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Keyser » Wed May 09, 2018 12:23 am

MG2 wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm watching The Durrells on Netflix. It's based in the 1930s and about a mother who has lost her husband to the war. fed up with life in England, so she moves her family to Corfu :canny: Watched 2 episodes and I love it.


Sunday afternoon viewing which is pleasant. I've recorded it so will catch up one afternoon on a Sunday :cheers:

Just started to watch the latest Homeland. Looking good so far.

Did anyone watch The Assassination of Versace. Enjoyed it in the main and it gave Cunanan's other victims some airtime.


This season of Homeland is one of the best for a log time so enjoy. :cuppaT:

Human's is excellent - series three starts next week as has been mentioned as well. :thumbsup:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11041
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby MG2 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:46 pm

Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Keyser » Tue May 15, 2018 2:51 pm

MG2 wrote:Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.


Yeah it's excellent.

Of course they would all be dead in the first few episodes but that is dramatic licence for you. :laughing:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11041
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby MG2 » Tue May 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Keyser wrote:
MG2 wrote:Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.


Yeah it's excellent.

Of course they would all be dead in the first few episodes but that is dramatic licence for you. :laughing:


True enough. I am lost as to why Cillian Murphy seems so fancied though. Far prefer the communist personally. :snooty:
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Keyser » Tue May 15, 2018 6:07 pm

MG2 wrote:
Keyser wrote:
MG2 wrote:Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.


Yeah it's excellent.

Of course they would all be dead in the first few episodes but that is dramatic licence for you. :laughing:


True enough. I am lost as to why Cillian Murphy seems so fancied though. Far prefer the communist personally. :snooty:


It does get more fetched as it goes along through the four series so far - but it's still highly entertaining. :smilin:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11041
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 10:37 pm

I'm now getting stuck into Poldark also on Netflix and another period drama this time based in the 1800's. Beautiful scenery as it's set in Cornwall and a gripping storyline.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri May 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:I'm now getting stuck into Poldark also on Netflix and another period drama this time based in the 1800's. Beautiful scenery as it's set in Cornwall and a gripping storyline.


Nice pecks too. :whistle:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 21758
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Claire » Fri May 18, 2018 7:21 pm

MG2 wrote:Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.


I'm recording that so I can watch it all in the one go. I'm currently working my way through Grey's Anatomy.

I keep getting distracted by Law and Order Special Victims Unit as I love it. :wubbers:

I still have Marcella 2 to watch.
User avatar
Claire
 
Posts: 25528
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Keyser » Fri May 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Claire wrote:
MG2 wrote:Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.


I'm recording that so I can watch it all in the one go. I'm currently working my way through Grey's Anatomy.

I keep getting distracted by Law and Order Special Victims Unit as I love it. :wubbers:

I still have Marcella 2 to watch.


Marcella 2 is crazier than a shithouse rat! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11041
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Claire » Sat May 19, 2018 8:40 am

Keyser wrote:
Claire wrote:
MG2 wrote:Also watching Split and just started, after much pressure, to watch Peaky Blinders. Thought I would hate it but it's classy.


I'm recording that so I can watch it all in the one go. I'm currently working my way through Grey's Anatomy.

I keep getting distracted by Law and Order Special Victims Unit as I love it. :wubbers:

I still have Marcella 2 to watch.


Marcella 2 is crazier than a shithouse rat! :gigglesnshit:


Looking forward to it! :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Claire
 
Posts: 25528
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests