TV Shows.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:32 pm

Star wrote:
jp761 wrote:Homeland, is still superb. Series 7 and still going strong.

Is the guy with the red hair stillin it, JP?
No he died the end of season 3. The show is still popular though, Carrie does a great job as does Saul.
jp761

Postby Star » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:54 pm

jp761 wrote:
Star wrote:

No he died the end of season 3. The show is still popular though, Carrie does a great job as does Saul.

I only watched the first 2 seasons JP. That Damian Lewis is in. Show called Billions, have you watched that?
Star

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:16 pm

Star wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Star wrote:

I only watched the first 2 seasons JP. That Damian Lewis is in. Show called Billions, have you watched that?
Seen it advertised, but don't watch it. Just not enough time to watch all the good stuff around I have to ignore some shows.
jp761

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:40 pm

jp761 wrote:
Star wrote:

Spoiler alert dude...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Star wrote:

Spoiler alert dude...
Haha. You're becoming even more of a twat.
jp761

Postby Dean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:55 pm

It’s common courtesy to put major storylines in a spoiler tag...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:00 am

Dean wrote:It’s common courtesy to put major storylines in a spoiler tag...
Like everyone always does. You're a selective little shit.

But I might do so next time.
jp761

Postby Dean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:15 am

jp761 wrote:

Yes, everyone else does. Stop being an angry little man and have common courtesy...
Dean

Postby jp761 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:21 am

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:

Yes, everyone else does. Stop being an angry little man and have common courtesy...
Yeah like I'm the only one ever to not put a spoiler.. and who would take common courtesy lessons from you. :yikes: Who's angry I'm about to sleep.

You carry on though seeing as it's here I'll just report any trolling.
jp761

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:28 pm

I need a new TV series to watch, something with a fair few seasons to get stuck into. I’ve watched all the best shows, all the popular shows etc... so if anybody here has any hidden gems they’ve enjoyed please feel free to post them on here! I need some suggestions!
Dean

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:41 pm

Dean wrote:I need a new TV series to watch, something with a fair few seasons to get stuck into. I’ve watched all the best shows, all the popular shows etc... so if anybody here has any hidden gems they’ve enjoyed please feel free to post them on here! I need some suggestions!

Our Girl :wubbers:
Gabby

Postby mavis cruet » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:13 pm

Dean wrote:I need a new TV series to watch, something with a fair few seasons to get stuck into. I’ve watched all the best shows, all the popular shows etc... so if anybody here has any hidden gems they’ve enjoyed please feel free to post them on here! I need some suggestions!

Hi Dean, have you tried Z Nation? think that would appeal to your sense of humour maybe. It is one of my faves, for some odd reason i am 'saving' the latest Season,,may watch it this weekend.
It is difficult to suggest one really,,,can you post a list of what you have seen and enjoyed please? May give others some inspiration as well. :smilin:
mavis cruet

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:20 pm

mavis cruet wrote:

Hi Dean, have you tried Z Nation? think that would appeal to your sense of humour maybe. It is one of my faves, for some odd reason i am 'saving' the latest Season,,may watch it this weekend.
It is difficult to suggest one really,,,can you post a list of what you have seen and enjoyed please? May give others some inspiration as well. :smilin:

Ah it would take me forever, I do spend a bit of time watching series. I tend to prefer gritty crime type shows...

I shall Google Z Nation and have a look, cheers...
Dean

Postby Keyser » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:25 pm

mavis cruet wrote:

It's as bonkers as ever! :mrgreen:

Only one series but a classic that seems to have gone under the radar - The Shadow Line.

Keyser

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Spooky, I watched the Shadow line only last week! Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio