TV Shows.

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Kiki » Tue May 29, 2018 7:21 pm

Keyser wrote:You are both in for a jet black comedy/thriller treat. :thumbsup:


Finished watching series 1 last night. What a right C that Lester turned out to be!! :yikes: lol
User avatar
Kiki
 
Posts: 423
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby MG2 » Tue May 29, 2018 8:19 pm

Claire wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
I’ve never heard of it either. What’s it on?

Big Little Lies on Sky is really good.


I enjoyed that too. Second series coming soon.

I didn't realise it was set in UK @Claire. Whereabouts?


Can't remember. I started reading it then got sidetracked by Blue Monday and that was me for a couple of weeks. I'll check and tell you :thumbsup:

It's not. It's Australia! I find that sometimes with books set in Australia, it feels like they're set in England.


Oh I like Australian fiction. But as I've seen the series I probably won't read.

The Dry by Jane Harper is a really good read btw. Set in Australia also.
User avatar
MG2
 
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Keyser » Tue May 29, 2018 9:43 pm

Kiki wrote:
Keyser wrote:You are both in for a jet black comedy/thriller treat. :thumbsup:


Finished watching series 1 last night. What a right C that Lester turned out to be!! :yikes: lol


Indeed! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11561
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu May 31, 2018 9:02 am

MG2 wrote:
Claire wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
I’ve never heard of it either. What’s it on?

Big Little Lies on Sky is really good.


I enjoyed that too. Second series coming soon.

I didn't realise it was set in UK @Claire. Whereabouts?


Can't remember. I started reading it then got sidetracked by Blue Monday and that was me for a couple of weeks. I'll check and tell you :thumbsup:

It's not. It's Australia! I find that sometimes with books set in Australia, it feels like they're set in England.


Oh I like Australian fiction. But as I've seen the series I probably won't read.

The Dry by Jane Harper is a really good read btw. Set in Australia also.


I may watch it again even though I know how it ends. Wonder if it will still be as good.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 22550
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Claire » Thu May 31, 2018 9:08 am

MG2 wrote:
Claire wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
I’ve never heard of it either. What’s it on?

Big Little Lies on Sky is really good.


I enjoyed that too. Second series coming soon.

I didn't realise it was set in UK @Claire. Whereabouts?


Can't remember. I started reading it then got sidetracked by Blue Monday and that was me for a couple of weeks. I'll check and tell you :thumbsup:

It's not. It's Australia! I find that sometimes with books set in Australia, it feels like they're set in England.


Oh I like Australian fiction. But as I've seen the series I probably won't read.

The Dry by Jane Harper is a really good read btw. Set in Australia also.


I'll try it :thumbsup: I'm reading Patrick Melrose before I watch it. I'm now on season 4 of Greys.
User avatar
Claire
 
Posts: 26344
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu May 31, 2018 9:13 am

Patrick Melrose is traumatic! I haven’t read it though, that must be even worse than the programme.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 22550
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Claire » Thu May 31, 2018 9:18 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Patrick Melrose is traumatic! I haven’t read it though, that must be even worse than the programme.


It is. It's pretty awful and Im just about 4 chapters in.
User avatar
Claire
 
Posts: 26344
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu May 31, 2018 9:34 am

Claire wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Patrick Melrose is traumatic! I haven’t read it though, that must be even worse than the programme.


It is. It's pretty awful and Im just about 4 chapters in.


I’ll go back to watching it when I feel braver. This sort of thing is worse than horror movies.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 22550
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Keyser » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:22 pm

Subtitled catch up this weekend.

The first Montalbano, all the episodes of The Bridge 4 so far, the same for Missions and the full series of Salamander 2. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11561
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:49 am

Keyser wrote:Subtitled catch up this weekend.

The first Montalbano, all the episodes of The Bridge 4 so far, the same for Missions and the full series of Salamander 2. :cuppaT:


Was out, missed The Bridge last night. Will catch up tomorrow so no spoilers!
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 22550
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm
Location: Happy ever after.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Keyser » Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:31 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Keyser wrote:Subtitled catch up this weekend.

The first Montalbano, all the episodes of The Bridge 4 so far, the same for Missions and the full series of Salamander 2. :cuppaT:


Was out, missed The Bridge last night. Will catch up tomorrow so no spoilers!


Watched all four episodes in a row on I-Player.

Excellent stuff and last night's was a cracker. :cuppaT:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11561
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Gabby » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:33 am

‘Our Girl’ is back :canny: ..... not quite the same without Luke Pasqualino ‘Elvis’ :wubwub: .... but the ‘Boss’ is a decent substitute! :leer:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 15237
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:33 am

Gabby wrote:‘Our Girl’ is back :canny: ..... not quite the same without Luke Pasqualino ‘Elvis’ :wubwub: .... but the ‘Boss’ is a decent substitute! :leer:


Is that the military drama that stars Ena Sharples? :gigglesnshit:

Image
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11561
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:18 pm

Anyone , apart from me, want to admit to watching Love Island then? :ooer: :twirl:
User avatar
mavis cruet
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:45 pm

mavis cruet wrote:Anyone , apart from me, want to admit to watching Love Island then? :ooer: :twirl:


No. :snooty:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11561
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest