TV Shows.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby MG2 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Keyser wrote:
MG2 wrote:Finally on S4 of Peaky Blinders and as Keyser said it is far fetched but oh so entertaining.

Watched the first new Unforgotten. Always classy.

Unforgotten is just about the only programme I have watched on ITV for years.

I am currently enjoying the series of House I did not see on Freeview (5-8), Hidden, Wentworth, AOS, The 100 and looking forward to Size Matters on BBC4.

The last ever episode of Longmire is on tomorrow as well, I hope that they all survive - including Mathias and Nighthorse.

Oh and Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing is a beautiful little gem of a programme.

Contemplative, entertaining and life-affirming in one little 30 minute package. :cuppaT:

Hidden is on my planner, I don't watch the others. Must look up Longmire. Gone Fishing? What's that about then? :mrgreen:
MG2

Postby Keyser » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:50 pm

MG2 wrote:
Keyser wrote:
MG2 wrote:Finally on S4 of Peaky Blinders and as Keyser said it is far fetched but oh so entertaining.

I am currently enjoying the series of House I did not see on Freeview (5-8), Hidden, Wentworth, AOS, The 100 and looking forward to Size Matters on BBC4.

The last ever episode of Longmire is on tomorrow as well, I hope that they all survive - including Mathias and Nighthorse.

Oh and Mortimer & Whitehouse: Gone Fishing is a beautiful little gem of a programme.

Contemplative, entertaining and life-affirming in one little 30 minute package. :cuppaT:

Hidden is on my planner, I don't watch the others. Must look up Longmire. Gone Fishing? What's that about then? :mrgreen:

It's about the increased fluidity of gender roles whilst working in a modern retail environment. :gigglesnshit:

Keyser

Postby MG2 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Keyser wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Keyser wrote:

It's about the increased fluidity of gender roles whilst working in a modern retail environment. :gigglesnshit:

:pmsl:
MG2

Postby Keyser » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:22 pm

MG2 wrote:
Keyser wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Keyser wrote:

:pmsl:

:gigglesnshit:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:56 pm

Anyone watch this week’s 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown? :gigglesnshit:

Joe Wilkinson’s poem about naming stranger’s penises was great. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:10 pm

Nucks wrote:Anyone watch this week’s 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown? :gigglesnshit:

I used to watch it but in the end I got so very tired of looking at that hideous old bag who does the numbers I stopped. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:24 am

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:Anyone watch this week’s 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown? :gigglesnshit:

I used to watch it but in the end I got so very tired of looking at that hideous old bag who does the numbers I stopped. :shake head:

The frumpy one with thick ankles? Yeah, hate her. :again?:

:gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Gabby » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:37 pm

Last episode of ‘Our Girl’ tonight..... so hoping Georgie gets off with the ‘Boss’! :wubwub:
Gabby

Postby Keyser » Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:42 pm

Forbidden History has started again on Yesterday.

Very enjoyable (if lightweight) way to pass an hour.

No historical evidence whatsoever for the existence of Yeshua Ben Josef of course but what I did find interesting was that Pilate (according to the show) had to execute 300 so called Jewish 'Messiahs' in 33 AD alone.

The Frankenstein Chronicles starts on ITV tonight - has anyone on here seen it? :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby charlie » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:48 pm

Keyser wrote:Forbidden History has started again on Yesterday.

No historical evidence whatsoever for the existence of Yeshua Ben Josef of course but what I did find interesting was that Pilate (according to the show) had to execute 300 so called Jewish 'Messiahs' in 33 AD alone.

The Frankenstein Chronicles starts on ITV tonight - has anyone on here seen it? :cuppaT:

You wot???

In English would be nice, Keyser for those of us who aren't familiar with the above, titled gentleman!!
charlie

Postby Keyser » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:15 pm

charlie wrote:
Keyser wrote:Forbidden History has started again on Yesterday.

You wot???

In English would be nice, Keyser for those of us who aren't familiar with the above, titled gentleman!!

Yeshua Ben Josef was the name Jesus (if he existed) would have been known by Charlie.
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:55 pm

Before Dr Who was crippled by PC (stopped watching after Matt Smith). :canny:

Keyser

Postby Hummingbird » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:26 am

catching up with Nashville; my guilty pleasure. :smilin:
Hummingbird

Postby calitom » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:03 pm

Gabby wrote:Last episode of ‘Our Girl’ tonight..... so hoping Georgie gets off with the ‘Boss’! :wubwub:

gets off?? isnt that kind of crude. or is that just one of those british expressions that sounds worse than it is??
calitom

Postby calitom » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 pm

Keyser wrote:
MG2 wrote:
Keyser wrote:

in the usa we would call him a HE-MAN
calitom

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio