TV Shows.

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Gabby » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:11 am

mavis cruet wrote:Anyone , apart from me, want to admit to watching Love Island then? :ooer: :twirl:

Yes, me :laughing:..... I did get bored of the last series though after a while, so hopefully it will be short lived! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:22 am

Keyser wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Keyser wrote:Subtitled catch up this weekend.

The first Montalbano, all the episodes of The Bridge 4 so far, the same for Missions and the full series of Salamander 2. :cuppaT:

Was out, missed The Bridge last night. Will catch up tomorrow so no spoilers!

Watched all four episodes in a row on I-Player.

Excellent stuff and last night's was a cracker. :cuppaT:

I’m up to date now. Can’t believe Saga did what she did with the pregnancy. It was cruel.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:52 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Keyser wrote:Subtitled catch up this weekend.

The first Montalbano, all the episodes of The Bridge 4 so far, the same for Missions and the full series of Salamander 2. :cuppaT:

Was out, missed The Bridge last night. Will catch up tomorrow so no spoilers!

Watched all four episodes in a row on I-Player.

Excellent stuff and last night's was a cracker. :cuppaT:

I’m up to date now. Can’t believe Saga did what she did with the pregnancy. It was cruel.

Not seen last week's yet.
Keyser

Postby Punk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:18 pm

I'm watching Police Squad on Youtube. I am crying with laughter.

Punk

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:01 pm

Punk wrote:I'm watching Police Squad on Youtube. I am crying with laughter.

Shatner's cameo! :pmsl:

Incredible that only six episodes were made. :kinell:
Keyser

Postby Punk » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 pm

Keyser wrote:

Shatner's cameo! :pmsl:

Incredible that only six episodes were made. :kinell:

One of the great travesties of the 20th Century, but saying that it wasn't popular in USA and bombed. They used very similar gags for Naked Gun and you know the rest.
Punk

Postby calitom » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:50 pm

hehe
calitom

Postby MG2 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:45 pm

On the second series of Peaky Blinders now and it's better than the first (other than Freddie :bawlin: ). I love Aunt Polly.
MG2

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:59 am

Been watching Elementary but it's very formulaic most of the time.

24 episodes a season and about 18/19 of those are filler.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Keyser » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:57 pm

MG2 wrote:On the second series of Peaky Blinders now and it's better than the first (other than Freddie :bawlin: ). I love Aunt Polly.

It is far fetched but hugely enjoyable - and Sam Neil is one of the most underrated actors around today. :thumbsup:

Just caught up with 'In Plain Sight' repeated on ITV3 this week (I missed it when first shown in 2016).

Excellent stuff and Martin put in a tremendous performance as Scottish serial killer Peter Manuel (I never once thought of him as Steve from Line of Duty).

It was one of the best dramas I have seen on ITV (along with Unforgotten) for a very long time.
Keyser

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:56 pm

There's a Kiwi show with Sam Neill in it on All 4 ATM, tails off a bit but it's pretty good.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:19 pm

Formula for Elementary is identical for 90% of the episodes.

Look at one suspect, then another suspect, then another, sometimes yet another, then the killer turns out to be the first or second person they looked at.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:21 am

Not much on it being Summer.

Making of the Mob - New York last night, heard quite a lot of that before, but narration by Ray Liotta, can't pas that up.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby MG2 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Keyser wrote:
MG2 wrote:On the second series of Peaky Blinders now and it's better than the first (other than Freddie :bawlin: ). I love Aunt Polly.

It is far fetched but hugely enjoyable - and Sam Neil is one of the most underrated actors around today. :thumbsup:

Just caught up with 'In Plain Sight' repeated on ITV3 this week (I missed it when first shown in 2016).

Excellent stuff and Martin put in a tremendous performance as Scottish serial killer Peter Manuel (I never once thought of him as Steve from Line of Duty).

It was one of the best dramas I have seen on ITV (along with Unforgotten) for a very long time.

Yes, that was good, really enjoyed it and the whole feel of the series. I need another Line of Duty, love that show. Really enjoyed Unforgotten too.
MG2

Postby Keyser » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:19 pm

MG2 wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Yes, that was good, really enjoyed it and the whole feel of the series. I need another Line of Duty, love that show. Really enjoyed Unforgotten too.

Just finally caught up with Salamander II - that was a great ending
Spoiler: show
those banker bastards finally getting what they deserved
thanks to the dogged persistence of Geradi - the grizzled old bastard. :mrgreen:

Talking about grizzled bastards I now have to catch up tonight with the latest three episodes of Longmire - a highly underrated series and hard to believe Robert was once in Ballykissangel!
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio