Films

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: Films

Postby Keyser » Mon May 21, 2018 11:56 pm

This was so beautiful - it just was.

Keyser

Postby Helena » Fri May 25, 2018 2:21 pm

Is Frankly around on here? Im nearly sure it was her who recommended "Spirloos" to me.

I watched it a few weeks ago and thought it was excellent. Feeling of dread throughout. :wubbers:

We are watching old classics every week - last one was "the Woman in the Window" - Edward G Robinson.

Watched "Mildred Pierce" - Joan Crawford before that, she won an Oscar for it......both were excellent.

My daughter wont watch a black and white film which I think is a shame - some of them hold up better than the stuff released today.
Helena

Postby Dimples » Fri May 25, 2018 2:49 pm

Helena wrote:Is Frankly around on here? Im nearly sure it was her who recommended "Spirloos" to me.

I watched it a few weeks ago and thought it was excellent. Feeling of dread throughout. :wubbers:

We are watching old classics every week - last one was "the Woman in the Window" - Edward G Robinson.

Watched "Mildred Pierce" - Joan Crawford before that, she won an Oscar for it......both were excellent.

My daughter wont watch a black and white film which I think is a shame - some of them hold up better than the stuff released today.

Yes they do... and furthermore, you can usually make out all of the dialogue too. :thumbsup:
Dimples

Previous

Return to Showbiz