The Great Jim Davidson.

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:44 pm

jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:I used to get him confused with Freddie Starr, god knows why? :dunno: .... now he’s a whole different ball game! :off head:.... I just remember him being really vile to Sam Fox on Celebrity Wife Swap :thud:

Every time that I've been in contact with him he has these huge minders and he was always pissed.
Yeah often drunk on chat shows as well.

Oliver Reed though drunk on Aspel's chat show is one of TVs craziest moments.

Reed was a funny drunk , Davidson however...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:I used to get him confused with Freddie Starr, god knows why? :dunno: .... now he’s a whole different ball game! :off head:.... I just remember him being really vile to Sam Fox on Celebrity Wife Swap :thud:

Every time that I've been in contact with him he has these huge minders and he was always pissed.

How do u know him then Stooo?
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:06 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Our paths have crossed a few times.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Our paths have crossed a few times.

How come if I may ask?
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:15 pm

Mickyboy wrote:How come if I may ask?

Because I used to mix in similar circles, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:31 pm

Stooo wrote:

Because I used to mix in similar circles, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...

You mean u used to be a comedian, well u don't make me laugh pal and I only fucking asked u mardy cunt.......... :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:37 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

You mean u used to be a comedian, well u don't make me laugh pal and I only fucking asked u mardy cunt.......... :roll:

No, I live in the same town you dickhead.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No, I live in the same town you dickhead.

Well htf was I supposed to know u bad tempered fuck, and fuck u Stooo, I wont bother trying to be civil again, and u can stick with your troll mates, fucking twat......... :slap:
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:05 pm

:roll:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:11 pm

Well I saw him on Life Stories and thought he was very funny but also very honest and I'd still pay money to see him and all the pc misery gut lots can fuck off........ :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:24 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Well I saw him on Life Stories and thought he was very funny but also very honest and I'd still pay money to see him and all the pc misery gut lots can fuck off........ :dafinger:

i'm sure you would rock with laughter if he met your runaway bride & tried his racist schtick on her.

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:40 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Well I saw him on Life Stories and thought he was very funny but also very honest and I'd still pay money to see him and all the pc misery gut lots can fuck off........ :dafinger:

He's on tour Micky...

Friday 27th Jul 2018 GREAT YARMOUTH: Britannia Pier
01493 842914

Saturday 4th Aug 2018 FALMOUTH: Princess Pavilion
01326 211222

Sunday 5th Aug 2018 TORQUAY: Princess Theatre
0844 871 3023

Friday 10th Aug 2018 CLACTON-ON-SEA: West Cliff Theatre
01255 433344 Opt1

Saturday 11th Aug 2018 HUNSTANTON: Princess Theatre
01485 532252

Friday 24th Aug 2018 GREAT YARMOUTH: Britannia Pier
01493 842914

...can you scrape together the ticket price? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:46 pm

He was over appealing for sympathy and was blaming his alcoholism on his Scots heritage :ooer: :shake head:

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:53 pm

.....He seemed to imply that his sons were only on side because they could pick one of his houses, he was overly disrespectful to his wife as well (the one time that Piers picked him up really).....

Tour promotion and he got a very light ride. :whistle:

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:57 am

He came across as 'what u see is what u get take it or leave it' and I admire that sort of honesty and as far as his act is concerned, he's a very natural joker and piss taker so he just has a pop at stuff that pisses him off, and maybe more people should be honest like he is rather than just merely thinking about if, bcos imo the pc mob have got a stranglehold on British life bcos u cant say this or that for fear of offending some snowflake or other so long live JD imo, and the pc mob can fuck off!!!.......... :dafinger:
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio