The Great Jim Davidson.

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:44 pm

jp761 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:I used to get him confused with Freddie Starr, god knows why? :dunno: .... now he’s a whole different ball game! :off head:.... I just remember him being really vile to Sam Fox on Celebrity Wife Swap :thud:


Every time that I've been in contact with him he has these huge minders and he was always pissed.
Yeah often drunk on chat shows as well.

Oliver Reed though drunk on Aspel's chat show is one of TVs craziest moments.


Reed was a funny drunk , Davidson however...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:I used to get him confused with Freddie Starr, god knows why? :dunno: .... now he’s a whole different ball game! :off head:.... I just remember him being really vile to Sam Fox on Celebrity Wife Swap :thud:


Every time that I've been in contact with him he has these huge minders and he was always pissed.


How do u know him then Stooo?
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:I used to get him confused with Freddie Starr, god knows why? :dunno: .... now he’s a whole different ball game! :off head:.... I just remember him being really vile to Sam Fox on Celebrity Wife Swap :thud:


Every time that I've been in contact with him he has these huge minders and he was always pissed.


How do u know him then Stooo?


Our paths have crossed a few times.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Poca wrote:I used to get him confused with Freddie Starr, god knows why? :dunno: .... now he’s a whole different ball game! :off head:.... I just remember him being really vile to Sam Fox on Celebrity Wife Swap :thud:


Every time that I've been in contact with him he has these huge minders and he was always pissed.


How do u know him then Stooo?


Our paths have crossed a few times.


How come if I may ask?
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:15 pm

Mickyboy wrote:How come if I may ask?


Because I used to mix in similar circles, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:How come if I may ask?


Because I used to mix in similar circles, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...


You mean u used to be a comedian, well u don't make me laugh pal and I only fucking asked u mardy c**t.......... :roll:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:37 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:How come if I may ask?


Because I used to mix in similar circles, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...


You mean u used to be a comedian, well u don't make me laugh pal and I only fucking asked u mardy c**t.......... :roll:


No, I live in the same town you dickhead.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:How come if I may ask?


Because I used to mix in similar circles, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition...


You mean u used to be a comedian, well u don't make me laugh pal and I only fucking asked u mardy c**t.......... :roll:


No, I live in the same town you dickhead.


Well htf was I supposed to know u bad tempered fuck, and fuck u Stooo, I wont bother trying to be civil again, and u can stick with your troll mates, fucking twat......... :slap:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:05 pm

:roll:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 82845
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:11 am

Well I saw him on Life Stories and thought he was very funny but also very honest and I'd still pay money to see him and all the pc misery gut lots can fuck off........ :dafinger:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:24 am

Mickyboy wrote:Well I saw him on Life Stories and thought he was very funny but also very honest and I'd still pay money to see him and all the pc misery gut lots can fuck off........ :dafinger:


i'm sure you would rock with laughter if he met your runaway bride & tried his racist schtick on her.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:40 am

Mickyboy wrote:Well I saw him on Life Stories and thought he was very funny but also very honest and I'd still pay money to see him and all the pc misery gut lots can fuck off........ :dafinger:


He's on tour Micky...


Friday 27th Jul 2018 GREAT YARMOUTH: Britannia Pier
01493 842914

Saturday 4th Aug 2018 FALMOUTH: Princess Pavilion
01326 211222

Sunday 5th Aug 2018 TORQUAY: Princess Theatre
0844 871 3023

Friday 10th Aug 2018 CLACTON-ON-SEA: West Cliff Theatre
01255 433344 Opt1

Saturday 11th Aug 2018 HUNSTANTON: Princess Theatre
01485 532252

Friday 24th Aug 2018 GREAT YARMOUTH: Britannia Pier
01493 842914


...can you scrape together the ticket price? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 28699
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:46 am

Mickyboy wrote:Well I saw him on Life Stories and thought he was very funny but also very honest and I'd still pay money to see him and all the pc misery gut lots can fuck off........ :dafinger:


He was over appealing for sympathy and was blaming his alcoholism on his Scots heritage :ooer: :shake head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:53 am

.....He seemed to imply that his sons were only on side because they could pick one of his houses, he was overly disrespectful to his wife as well (the one time that Piers picked him up really).....

Tour promotion and he got a very light ride. :whistle:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: The Great Jim Davidson.

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:57 am

He came across as 'what u see is what u get take it or leave it' and I admire that sort of honesty and as far as his act is concerned, he's a very natural joker and piss taker so he just has a pop at stuff that pisses him off, and maybe more people should be honest like he is rather than just merely thinking about if, bcos imo the pc mob have got a stranglehold on British life bcos u cant say this or that for fear of offending some snowflake or other so long live JD imo, and the pc mob can fuck off!!!.......... :dafinger:
User avatar
Mickyboy
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest