Britain's Got Talent

Re: Britain's Got Talent

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:37 am

Baba Yega :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Kiki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:55 pm

Nucks wrote:Amy, the 16 year old opera singer... I think the nervousness was completely fake. She’s obviously been trained and even said she sings in musicals. I generally like BGT but not the bit where the producers mug us off.

I wasn't taking that much notice of her singing to be honest. It was when they kept showing her young brother in the crowd that I ended up with a bloody lump in my throat.

He was so overcome with emotion bless him. :laughing:
Kiki

Postby Kiki » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:56 pm

Nucks wrote:Baba Yega :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

omg! they just gave me the creeps!! :ooer: lol
Kiki

Postby Gabby » Tue May 01, 2018 5:52 pm

The father and son duo was fab :wubwub:.... the golden buzzer was well deserved!
Gabby

Postby Kiki » Sat May 05, 2018 10:13 pm

What a happy chappie this fella was. :canny:

Kiki

Postby Nucks » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:17 pm

You still watching, Kiki? What do you make of the little singer with autism (Tuesday lives)? I know quite a few kids and young adults with autism and while it’s a broad spectrum of behaviours, I don’t see it in him at all. :ooer: Apologies if that comes across as insensitive, but I really wouldn’t put anything past the producers these days.

Perhaps a mild case, I dunno what to think. BGT doing its best to appear diverse this year. As long as they’re getting thru on talent, I hate token voting/promotion.

Don’t believe for a second that the nation picked the d day girls as the top act. :gigglesnshit: Please.
Nucks

Postby Kiki » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:27 pm

Nucks wrote:You still watching, Kiki? What do you make of the little singer with autism (Tuesday lives)? I know quite a few kids and young adults with autism and while it’s a broad spectrum of behaviours, I don’t see it in him at all. :ooer: Apologies if that comes across as insensitive, but I really wouldn’t put anything past the producers these days.

Perhaps a mild case, I dunno what to think. BGT doing its best to appear diverse this year. As long as they’re getting thru on talent, I hate token voting/promotion.

Don’t believe for a second that the nation picked the d day girls as the top act. :gigglesnshit: Please.

I actually missed the boy singing on Tuesday so have just listened to him now.

I can't remember the mention of autism in his first audition. Not quite sure what to say about his singing. I didn't find it that special if I'm honest, so I guess it was changing the words to Mum/Mother whatever and his cuteness that maybe got him through. :paranoid:

I feel the judges are not earning their bloody money when they keep putting acts to the public vote!!!! :again?:
Kiki

Postby Nucks » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Kiki wrote:I feel the judges are not earning their bloody money when they keep putting acts to the public vote!!!! :again?:

I don’t mind when they go to the vote because people paid or spent time voting, it should count for something.

Not sure what to make of the DVJ dance troupe. I mean yes, they’re obviously talented dancers, but just a little bit :gigglesnshit: of an advantage to have the lads from Diversity train you.

The father and son singers (Jack and Tim) are pretty cringe. :ooer: I don’t usually buy into the heartstring acts.

That guy who put various objects on his bits and whipped pieces of cloth from underneath them... I mean he’s entertaining but can you just imagine her majesty watching that? :lol:

That Mother Earth singer animal noise lady, Elana Uutia (?), I really liked her but knew she wouldn’t get the public vote, a bit too out there for the GBP.
Nucks

Postby Gabby » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:21 pm

So, ‘Lost Voice’ did it..... not sure how I feel about it really :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Nucks » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:47 pm

Gabby wrote:So, ‘Lost Voice’ did it..... not sure how I feel about it really :dunno:

I did find his stuff funny, but was he the most talented of all the finalists? Hmm.
Nucks

Previous

Return to TV And Radio