Great TV 'Bromances'.

Re: Great TV 'Bromances'.

Postby Nucks » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:39 am

xtras1 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Tyrion & Bron...

Good one :thumbsup:

Thank you... I kinda liked the way they bounced of each other, can't wait for GOT to start again!

I’m so far behind on that show. :gigglesnshit: I bought season 4 last year and still haven’t watched it. :doomed: I’ve held off because my husband said he would watch it with me, and I’m still waiting. :again?:
Nucks

Postby Rockstar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:26 pm

Nucks wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Thank you... I kinda liked the way they bounced of each other, can't wait for GOT to start again!

I’m so far behind on that show. :gigglesnshit: I bought season 4 last year and still haven’t watched it. :doomed: I’ve held off because my husband said he would watch it with me, and I’m still waiting. :again?:

:grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Please watch it..Or I will watch it again on your behalf and will post running commentary on here for you to read...This is a THREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rockstar

Postby Nucks » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:20 am

Rockstar wrote:
Nucks wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

:grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Please watch it..Or I will watch it again on your behalf and will post running commentary on here for you to read...This is a THREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You better not! :slap:

:mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby Kim » Fri May 17, 2019 11:40 pm

Great frenimies rather than bromance...Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder from Justified.
Kim

Previous

Return to TV And Radio