Loose Women bullies

Re: Loose Women bullies

Postby calitom » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:08 pm

loose women------is it just talk or something else? is it british?
calitom

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:19 pm

calitom wrote:loose women------is it just talk or something else? is it british?

It’s nothing interesting. Just a tv filler. I used to dip in and out but lost all interest pretty quickly.

A couple of the panelist’s were ok but it became a bit of a farce when they starting hamming up their characters.
Lady Murasaki

Postby calitom » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
calitom wrote:loose women------is it just talk or something else? is it british?

It’s nothing interesting. Just a tv filler. I used to dip in and out but lost all interest pretty quickly.

A couple of the panelist’s were ok but it became a bit of a farce when they starting hamming up their characters.

lady do u live in the uk?
calitom

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:51 pm

calitom wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Yes, all my life. But I’ve travelled abroad a lot.
Favourite places: Rome, Florida, Southern France, Amritsar and anywhere with lakes and greenery.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Why are you trolling the showbiz threads coward?

Shut your mush and fuck off back to retarded. :off head: :shoot:

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:53 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
calitom wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Favourite places: Rome, Florida, Southern France, Amritsar and anywhere with lakes and greenery.

:bored:

Postby calitom » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
calitom wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

my dad used to live in miami beach....now he and my brother are in the orlando area--winter garden

Amritsar?? the golden palace????
calitom

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:00 pm

calitom wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
calitom wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

my dad used to live in miami beach....now he and my brother are in the orlando area--winter garden

Amritsar?? the golden palace????

There’s a lot more natural scenery to Orlando than I expected. So many theme parks, yet so much else as well.

Amritsar has the Golden Temple, it’s not a palace but it does have a moat around it, for bathing/ baptising. It’s quite spiritual there.
Lady Murasaki

Postby calitom » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:08 pm

always wanted to go to the golden temple...and just really experience it---for days I mean. Not like a tourist
calitom

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:16 pm

calitom wrote:always wanted to go to the golden temple...and just really experience it---for days I mean. Not like a tourist

It’s certainly a different experience. Don’t go in Summer, the marble floors burn your feet, even though they do put runners down. Visiting any holy city is special in some way. I found Lourdes more spiritual than Vatican City though. Too much opulence is awesome to look at but not very spiritually uplifting for me.
Lady Murasaki

Postby calitom » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:19 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
calitom wrote:always wanted to go to the golden temple...and just really experience it---for days I mean. Not like a tourist

It’s certainly a different experience. Don’t go in Summer, the marble floors burn your feet, even though they do put runners down. Visiting any holy city is special in some way. I found Lourdes more spiritual than Vatican City though. Too much opulence is awesome to look at but not very spiritually uplifting for me.

I'm catholic---so Lourdes will hopefully be on the itinerary very soon:)..Fatima as well.

not so sure i believe in Medjugorje....doesnt seem right
calitom

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:32 pm

calitom wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I'm catholic---so Lourdes will hopefully be on the itinerary very soon:)..Fatima as well.

not so sure i believe in Medjugorje....doesnt seem right

I find the stories behind these events/ places quite interesting. Especially if they’ve been uplifting for people who have suffered some great loss. Pilgrimage is a way of remembering how something inspirational has helped people, that you may share some sort of history with, survived
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:22 pm

Wilson wrote:If you look at her Twitter feed, she's doing that thing that bullies do and thanking all her supporters so everyone knows she's really the victim in all this. "Stay strong hun"... Fucking nauseating! :pukeup:

She’s left tv and quite Twitter. :yess:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:18 pm

Talking of loose women, have you seen this Twitter thread?

https://twitter.com/GigiEngle/status/10 ... 3127234566

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:47 pm

:wurms:
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio