PARANORMAL TV SHOWS

Re: PARANORMAL TV SHOWS

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:31 am

[quote="NStar"]trinity sounds an interesting person and will definitely have experienced some of the same things as myself then as there is a distinct relationship between the law of thelema (which i follow) and the wiccan rede.
The moral rule of witchcraft in the 20th century im sure is "an it harm none do as ye will".
I also believe that the co-founders of modern witchcraft Gardner and Valiente were aware of Crowleys version of this and quite sympathetic towards it[/quot

witch lover

you and the horseboy witch
are going to HELL
bet you dont post

Postby Northern » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:37 am

is this the hell that is not mentioned in the old testement and only mentioned in the much manipulated and gospel omitted version of the bible?
if so well i will save you a seat when i get there
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

just for your future posts though, i am not a practising witch

:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Northern

Postby Northern » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:38 am

oh and if you would not mind, could you possibly learn how to use the quote facility correctly, thank you

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Northern

Postby trini » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Guest wrote:
NStar wrote:trinity sounds an interesting person and will definitely have experienced some of the same things as myself then as there is a distinct relationship between the law of thelema (which i follow) and the wiccan rede.
The moral rule of witchcraft in the 20th century im sure is "an it harm none do as ye will".
I also believe that the co-founders of modern witchcraft Gardner and Valiente were aware of Crowleys version of this and quite sympathetic towards it[/quot

witch lover

you and the horseboy witch
are going to HELL
bet you dont post

ermmmm
FO guest

Hell is New Jersey

So go fuck your self
trini

Postby Northern » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:05 pm

i am thinking trinity, that guest has no real concept of what "hell"actually is and does not seem to be able to realise that hell is more of a personal thing, that imo is more to do with conscience and lifes past events and whether you have been able to make peace within and clear your conscience before you pass over, than some firey domain where devils reside

Northern

Postby trini » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:13 am

NStar wrote:i am thinking trinity, that guest has no real concept of what "hell"actually is and does not seem to be able to realise that hell is more of a personal thing, that imo is more to do with conscience and lifes past events and whether you have been able to make peace within and clear your conscience before you pass over, than some firey domain where devils reside

The coven I work with is more of the Hecate type, I'm the only male Witch in it, and I stand in for the Horned God on occasions

BTW we don't do sky clad :gigglesnshit:

DAMN
trini

Postby Northern » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:00 pm

hey there again trinity
:Hiya: :Hiya: :Hiya:

well on my lunch tomorrow i will write a long post to you as i have a few things to ask you, if you do not mind that is
Northern

Postby trini » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:21 pm

NStar wrote:hey there again trinity
:Hiya: :Hiya: :Hiya:

well on my lunch tomorrow i will write a long post to you as i have a few things to ask you, if you do not mind that is

Go ahead and ask, certain things a private about the coven, but I can answer most questions
trini

Postby Northern » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:28 pm

yeah i understand about the private things, much same with the O.T.O
What got you interested in the practise ? I was going to do a lengthy post today but got bit busy at work
Northern

Postby trini » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:10 am

NStar wrote:yeah i understand about the private things, much same with the O.T.O
What got you interested in the practise ? I was going to do a lengthy post today but got bit busy at work

:pmsl:
12 years of Catholic school had a little bit to do of it :gigglesnshit: but really I had a major problem with the concept of a single God/Goddess or a Pope

I know I'm going to piss off some people

Well, piss off :pmsl: :pmsl:
trini

Postby Northern » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 am

well your answer will not piss me off, i was brought up with the bible to the extent i can debate the manipulation in it and blatant fallisies with any member of "the cloth", quoting it better than them.
When you start dissecting the way that christianity has chopped and changed and omitted gospels in the bible for their own, less than christian means, you really start openong your eyes to it all.
Plus i started learning more about egyptian ideologies which made me see where the christian church took a lot of their "stories" from, including plagurising spell 125 of the egyptian book of the dead and manipulating it into the ten commandments
Northern

Postby trini » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:24 am

NStar wrote:yeah i understand about the private things, much same with the O.T.O

Still waiting Nstar
trini

Postby Northern » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:17 am

well i did ask what started you off practising the craft, but you did nit reply. I am not very aware of witchcraft rituals, i guess i am wondering if they are similar to the ones i do? Do you do any daily rituals for banishing ? i do the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram.
Northern

Postby trini » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Hmmm how did I become a Witch
I guess I had a problem with the Jesuits shoving the Catechism down me, and them trying to make me a priest. I grew up in NYC so I had a lot of religions to look at. I fell into Witchcraft by accident, I always have had a thing with animals. Now what is this with Shamans, I know a few
trini

Postby Northern » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 am

my gramsy is a practising one
Northern

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio