Postby Northern » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:46 pm

which do you enjoy if any?

do you believe in the paranormal?
Northern

Re: PARANORMAL TV SHOWS

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:05 pm

NStar wrote:which do you enjoy if any?

Nope, Randi still has his million dollar prize up for grabs.

He said prove me wrong and no-one has.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dimples » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:06 pm

:whogives:
Dimples

Postby Bella » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:30 pm

Stooo wrote:

Who's Randi? :paranoid:

I avoid paranormal stuff,gives me the creeps :butterfly1:
Bella

Postby Northern » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:53 pm

i love the show called paranormal evidence
Northern

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Bella wrote:
Stooo wrote:

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

:thumbsup:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby live.life.today » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Stooo wrote:
Bella wrote:
Stooo wrote:

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

:thumbsup:

mmmmm Paranormal - well I have a book about people who have just blown-up - combustion really weird that is.

I beleive in E.S.P. have experienced it many times in my life. Also had premonitions from a very young age, and they have all come true. Dont know ryme or reason for it but its been part of my life. Met people for the first time and immediately got vibes and have tried questioning them. Met a woman at a meeting once,didnt know her from Adam, and I had to say to her "how is your neck". She said, how do you know about it.? :kinell: Hundreds of experiences like that. Worked with a girl who was just engaged and planning her wedding, I said to her "sorry you not going to marry him- it will be a tall guy with blond hair". Had to say it to her,she did look upset at the time, her fiance was short, dark haired. Yep it happened, they split up, and she is now happily married to a tall blond guy. We have a laugh when we meet up, and she reminds me. Weird experiences- but I just take it in my stride now, too many things have happened. Had a neighbour he used to beat his wife up, my youngest at that time, saw him punch her in the face- he came running in to tell me, i said- he wont be doing that much longer, by the week end he was knocked down and killed.People in the street ignored the screaming and the shouting, a regular occurance, I met him face to face once and told him what I thought of him, called him a bullying- cowardly bastard to his face.
live.life.today

Postby Northern » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:49 pm

well my gramsy is what is known as a black shaman and regardless of the ridicule that will follow me writing this
i have seen her do some things that would turn heads, she is what some would say very powerful in what she can do.
I have studied the magicks for a while, laid off for a bit after some personal stuff occured in my life, but started getting into meditation and that again a few months ago.

In answer to your question stooo about the randi challenge, you will find that some who study magicks or anything esoteric or paranormal are usually part of an organisation that requires an oath to be taken safeguarding them, not all that dissimilar to the freemasons oath. Also you have to take into consideration the 3-fold law that you can invoke by things like using magicks for self gain
Northern

Postby live.life.today » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:03 pm

NStar wrote:well my gramsy is what is known as a black shaman and regardless of the ridicule that will follow me writing this
i have seen her do some things that would turn heads, she is what some would say very powerful in what she can do.
I have studied the magicks for a while, laid off for a bit after some personal stuff occured in my life, but started getting into meditation and that again a few months ago.

In answer to your question stooo about the randi challenge, you will find that some who study magicks or anything esoteric or paranormal are usually part of an organisation that requires an oath to be taken safeguarding them, not all that dissimilar to the freemasons oath. Also you have to take into consideration the 3-fold law that you can invoke by things like using magicks for self gain

Hi NS I know what you are saying about your gramsy- Its interesting.But re- these Paranormal Shows on TV, but it just doesnt do it for me, I feel these particular Shows are false, however, I do beleive people have seen things, and spirits are there, and beleive in guardian Angels, my brother is mine, and things happen in my life "all good" and know he is always around me. I had a medium give a message to me through someone else, who lived hundreds of miles away, to say he would always be looking out for me in life, and he has done exactly that, through different things that have happened.
live.life.today

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:27 am

NStar wrote:well my gramsy is what is known as a black shaman and regardless of the ridicule that will follow me writing this

Nstar talk to trinity over on eoe, he's the whitch an the male head of his coven or group or whatever it is
he's not one of the baddies overthere

Postby Northern » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:49 am

trinity sounds an interesting person and will definitely have experienced some of the same things as myself then as there is a distinct relationship between the law of thelema (which i follow) and the wiccan rede.
The moral rule of witchcraft in the 20th century im sure is "an it harm none do as ye will".
I also believe that the co-founders of modern witchcraft Gardner and Valiente were aware of Crowleys version of this and quite sympathetic towards it
Northern

Postby live.life.today » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:46 pm

NStar wrote:trinity sounds an interesting person and will definitely have experienced some of the same things as myself then as there is a distinct relationship between the law of thelema (which i follow) and the wiccan rede.
The moral rule of witchcraft in the 20th century im sure is "an it harm none do as ye will".
I also believe that the co-founders of modern witchcraft Gardner and Valiente were aware of Crowleys version of this and quite sympathetic towards it

Have never read up on Witch-craft N.S.. will look it up, always thought witch-craft was the evil stuff.??
will have a look at Gardner and Valiente. :twirl:
live.life.today

Postby Northern » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 pm

that is coz that is what society would have people believe LLT, people fear or mock what is unknown to them instead of deciding to learn about what it is they unfamiliar with
Northern

Postby Lexi » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:51 am

On the tele? it's all a load of old shit!! :snooty:

...although, I do believe in life after death and the power of spirits..sort of! ish! :snooty:
Lexi

Postby live.life.today » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Lexi wrote:On the tele? it's all a load of old shit!! :snooty:

...although, I do believe in life after death and the power of spirits..sort of! ish! :snooty:

Beleive in it 100% Lexi. :Hiya:
live.life.today

Next

Return to TV And Radio