CULT TV

Re: CULT TV

Postby Fenella » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Stooo wrote:Sherlock on BBC1 right now.

Contemporary Sherlock Holmes, lovin' it :twirl:

I thought that was quite good. I like the way he works things out - like the traditional Holmes, but I wish he wouldn't talk quite so fast. It was slightly misleading when that chap said he just talked to people and then they killed themselves - that wasn't really what happened.
Fenella

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Fenella wrote:

I thought that was quite good. I like the way he works things out - like the traditional Holmes, but I wish he wouldn't talk quite so fast. It was slightly misleading when that chap said he just talked to people and then they killed themselves - that wasn't really what happened.

Yeah but I doubt he would have got Holmes as intrigued and co-operative if he had said the whole truth.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fenella » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fenella wrote:

Yeah but I doubt he would have got Holmes as intrigued and co-operative if he had said the whole truth.

But it was misleading for the viewers. I was intrigued as to how he could get someone to kill themselves just by talking to them. It turned out he didn't - he pointed a gun at them and threatened to shoot them if they didn't choose a pill. He also said that Holmes would die - not true again as even if Holmes had played along he had a 50/50 chance of surviving.
Fenella

Postby wombat » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Space 1999 now that was brill :thumbsup:
wombat

Previous

Return to TV And Radio