LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:29 pm

luddite wrote:Emerdale has become the flagship soap for homosexuals. :pukeup:
I used to think that man on man love would be less complicated than heterosexual shenanigans, but...

It turns out that it isn't. :brickwall:

Anyway, enough of uphill gardening, what about some lezza action for a change. :dunno:
The gay guy from Coronation Street who is currently in Unforgotten he is slacking with his kisses!! :laughing: Him and Todd kiss more regular than anyone in soap lol

:laughing:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Canucklehead » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:31 pm

jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:Phil Mitchell will no doubt be running the square again soon.. illness recovery speeds on soaps are always astonishing! :laughing:


He's looking less like a Simpson with each day that passes. :mrgreen:
Ronnie looked a very healthy dead person haha She did do well at keeping very still though!


Poor Roxy though, she barely gets a mention except as Amy's mum. Was she underneath Ronnie in the coffin? :mrgreen:
Niiiii!!!!!!!
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:Phil Mitchell will no doubt be running the square again soon.. illness recovery speeds on soaps are always astonishing! :laughing:


He's looking less like a Simpson with each day that passes. :mrgreen:
Ronnie looked a very healthy dead person haha She did do well at keeping very still though!


Poor Roxy though, she barely gets a mention except as Amy's mum. Was she underneath Ronnie in the coffin? :mrgreen:
That's true, the director clearly hated Roxy even more than Ronnie! :laughing: I watch soaps clearly. But don't read about them, maybe you do or don't.

But I thought Ronnie and Roxy were pissed off that the show axed them! ? Is that true were they were pushed rather than wanting to go. ?
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Sorry about the post above I added an extra 'were' into the mix. haha Typo. :laughing:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Canucklehead » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:54 pm

jp761 wrote:That's true, the director clearly hated Roxy even more than Ronnie! :laughing: I watch soaps clearly. But don't read about them, maybe you do or don't.

But I thought Ronnie and Roxy were pissed off that the show axed them! ? Is that true were they were pushed rather than wanting to go?


I don't follow twitter or anything but a lot has been written on the DS soap forum about their departure. Apparently they weren't too pleased with their ending, Rita Simons especially (Roxy). I don't believe it was their choice to leave the show, but very few soap characters stay on long-term. There are a few who've been there for most of EE, but plenty who come and go as well. I wish Aunt Sal would get run over by a hearse or something though. :mrgreen:
Niiiii!!!!!!!
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:57 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:That's true, the director clearly hated Roxy even more than Ronnie! :laughing: I watch soaps clearly. But don't read about them, maybe you do or don't.

But I thought Ronnie and Roxy were pissed off that the show axed them! ? Is that true were they were pushed rather than wanting to go?


I don't follow twitter or anything but a lot has been written on the DS soap forum about their departure. Apparently they weren't too pleased with their ending, Rita Simons especially (Roxy). I don't believe it was their choice to leave the show, but very few soap characters stay on long-term. There are a few who've been there for most of EE, but plenty who come and go as well. I wish Aunt Sal would get run over by a hearse or something though. :mrgreen:
Hmm imo the Director is crazy getting rid of them. The Mitchells are suppose to have more than just two or three of them! A mafia style family needs to be bigger. :laughing:

She was better in on the buses especially when seated in a sidecar haha
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Well something is going to happen between Mick and Whitney again! So very obvious... :laughing:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Canucklehead » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:01 pm

jp761 wrote:Well something is going to happen between Mick and Whitney again! So very obvious... :laughing:


Does seem that way, although Mick would be an idiot (as would Whit) seeing as Linda forgave them once already for having a kiss. Mick should prepare to kiss his marriage goodbye if they do that, cannot see Linda being so forgiving a second time, especially if it was more than a kiss.

And wow, I never realised Kim was such an insufferable, self-righteous cow. :again?:
Niiiii!!!!!!!
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:Well something is going to happen between Mick and Whitney again! So very obvious... :laughing:


Does seem that way, although Mick would be an idiot (as would Whit) seeing as Linda forgave them once already for having a kiss. Mick should prepare to kiss his marriage goodbye if they do that, cannot see Linda being so forgiving a second time, especially if it was more than a kiss.

And wow, I never realised Kim was such an insufferable, self-righteous cow. :again?:
Yeah crazy stuff talk about keeping it in the family and being really dumb! But hey it is soap opera land. There after setting up a furious fist fight between father and son.

Yes Kim turns out not to be very understanding and supportive!
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:52 pm

Blimey EE this director really hates the cast and EE. Drownings and now this... :laughing:

Emergency services are SHITEE and so SLOWW lol

Lift the bus is Geoff Capes still about...haha
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby guest » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:21 am

jp761 wrote:Blimey EE this director really hates the cast and EE. Drownings and now this... :laughing:

Emergency services are SHITEE and so SLOWW lol

Lift the bus is Geoff Capes still about...haha

That lifting the bus scene was mental. I am hoping Martin will be written out via a wooden box.
User avatar
guest
 

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Canucklehead » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:38 am

I know we have to suspend disbelief a LOT in soapland, but that bus thing was quite ridiculous. The top half was wedged under a bridge, how are they even "lifting" it? Never mind the sheer force it would take to lift a flippin' bus. :yikes:

Corrie was funny as well, Liz gives Leanne the Moses basket she ordered for Michelle/Steve's baby after Michelle miscarred, and Nick brings home the exact same one. On the same day. :again?: Do people even buy those things anymore? :dunno:
Niiiii!!!!!!!
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Canucklehead wrote:I know we have to suspend disbelief a LOT in soapland, but that bus thing was quite ridiculous. The top half was wedged under a bridge, how are they even "lifting" it? Never mind the sheer force it would take to lift a flippin' bus. :yikes:

Corrie was funny as well, Liz gives Leanne the Moses basket she ordered for Michelle/Steve's baby after Michelle miscarred, and Nick brings home the exact same one. On the same day. :again?: Do people even buy those things anymore? :dunno:
Well also the coincidences on soaps are off the scale always someone hiding around corners or walking on by at exactly the right moments! haha

:mrgreen:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Canucklehead » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:33 am

The end of EE where Max was seen in the reflection of the glass, he looked like floating head. :gigglesnshit:
Niiiii!!!!!!!
User avatar
Canucklehead
 
Posts: 1500
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:37 pm

Canucklehead wrote:The end of EE where Max was seen in the reflection of the glass, he looked like floating head. :gigglesnshit:
Yep the people in charge at Eastenders really are experimenting lots with filming techniques haha :laughing:

It's fucking soap you idiots stop pissing about :laughing:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 4675
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest