I've lost track a bit .
Did her John kill someone or something :dunno:
CatNip

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:38 pm

CatNip wrote:I must get up to date on Corrie Snuffle ,
I've lost track a bit .

Colin Fishwick was blackmailing him for 2K over the identity theft, Colin, John and waserface-Charlotte - were in John's house rowing about it when Colin collapsed dead (he'd a day or so earlier had a beating from the fella whose wife he was having the fling with). John panicked as police involvement would mean them finding out about the identity theft etc. Upshot is that Colin is now under concrete in Underworld (how apt :pmsl: ) :kinell: :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby CatNip » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
I've lost track a bit .

Colin Fishwick was blackmailing him for 2K over the identity theft, Colin, John and waserface-Charlotte - were in John's house rowing about it when Colin collapsed dead (he'd a day or so earlier had a beating from the fella whose wife he was having the fling with). John panicked as police involvement would mean them finding out about the identity theft etc. Upshot is that Colin is now under concrete in Underworld (how apt :pmsl: ) :kinell: :gigglesnshit:

Oic ,
I wasn't quite sure what had happened as John and some woman who needs a good shampoo were acting a bit suss and talking about someone being under concrete :paranoid: :gigglesnshit:
CatNip

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:55 pm

CatNip wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
I've lost track a bit .

Oic ,
I wasn't quite sure what had happened as John and some woman who needs a good shampoo were acting a bit suss and talking about someone being under concrete :paranoid: :gigglesnshit:

Yeah, her hair's dire isn't it (that's Charlotte)- and there's more and more grey showing the greasier it gets :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby CatNip » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:18 pm

SHe deffo could do with 2 shampoo's and a sheep dip imo :gigglesnshit:
Poor Fiz shes gonna get left with it all again :thud:
CatNip

Postby Lexi » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:27 am

I reckon John will end up doing Charlotte in! :kinell: then he'll re-enforce everyone's original opinion that he's a weirdo :shake head: kidnapping a pupil from a school where he teaches; sleeping with a pupil at the school where he teaches! :monkey: stealing Colin Fishwicks identity :shake head: then burying him under the factory! and finally, 'killing' Charlotte (I reckon) :shoot:

Poor Fizzbomb! :mickymod:
Lexi

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:47 am

Lexi wrote:I reckon John will end up doing Charlotte in! :kinell: then he'll re-enforce everyone's original opinion that he's a weirdo :shake head: kidnapping a pupil from a school where he teaches; sleeping with a pupil at the school where he teaches! :monkey: stealing Colin Fishwicks identity :shake head: then burying him under the factory! and finally, 'killing' Charlotte (I reckon) :shoot:

Ahhhh, yes, poor Fizz.

Although if John did do Charlotte in then at least we wouldn't have to look at her manky hair any more :gigglesnshit:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Lexi » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:32 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Lexi wrote:I reckon John will end up doing Charlotte in! :kinell: then he'll re-enforce everyone's original opinion that he's a weirdo :shake head: kidnapping a pupil from a school where he teaches; sleeping with a pupil at the school where he teaches! :monkey: stealing Colin Fishwicks identity :shake head: then burying him under the factory! and finally, 'killing' Charlotte (I reckon) :shoot:

Ahhhh, yes, poor Fizz.

Although if John did do Charlotte in then at least we wouldn't have to look at her manky hair any more :gigglesnshit:

Uggh! God yes, it's awful isn't it, but then Fiz's frizz is a tad unappealing as well :gigglesnshit:
Lexi

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:39 am

Lexi wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Ahhhh, yes, poor Fizz.

Uggh! God yes, it's awful isn't it, but then Fiz's frizz is a tad unappealing as well :gigglesnshit:

Yes, poor Fizz, the actress Jenny McAlpine and her hair are lovely when you see her out of character.

Charlotte though, she needs to go :monkey:
Snuffleupagus

Postby CatNip » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Oh groan .... not another serial killer :paranoid:
Its getting out of hand everyone killing each other
Is this they way to show the nation how to sort their problems out ?
Aye sure .... just kill em and hide them somewhere eh .... sorted :thud: :off head:
CatNip

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:50 pm

CatNip wrote:Oh groan .... not another serial killer :paranoid:
Its getting out of hand everyone killing each other
Is this they way to show the nation how to sort their problems out ?
Aye sure .... just kill em and hide them somewhere eh .... sorted :thud: :off head:

Lol, these soap operas certainly make RL streets look very boring, just as well, I don't think every street necessarily needs a killer :kinell:
Snuffleupagus

Postby CatNip » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Omg whatshisface the giggilo kissed Derdrie :pukeup: , put me right off me dinner that did :pukeup: :ohshi: . Somebody might warned me :thud: :gigglesnshit:
CatNip

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:48 pm

CatNip wrote:Omg whatshisface the giggilo kissed Derdrie :pukeup: , put me right off me dinner that did :pukeup: :ohshi: . Somebody might warned me :thud: :gigglesnshit:

Yes, I struggled to keep my dinner down too :pukeup:

Wonder why Lewis is now urging Audrey to keep hold of the salon? Mini attack of the guilts? :dunno:

I've got two eps of Eastenders to catch up on before the next one, perhaps that means I'm losing interest again, although I do want to watch to see Phil's carry on with Raine, although it's depressing they play it well, with hopefully some comedy moments? :NAA:
Snuffleupagus

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio