LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Keyser » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:14 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:we are actually supposed to admire him for it.

What makes you say that?

On a smaller scale, Corrie has Pat Phelan and it’s very mixed on fans who like him and those who loathe him. Same for Tracey Barlow, she’s got fans and haters galore. Both those characters have murdered or been directly responsible for the death of more than one character.

Why do you think fans are supposed to admire Phil?
I think Keyser secretly fancies Yorke and Steve/Phil, his skills at hiding this are second to none. I'm impressed. It's akin to the skills of a Sister who fancies her Brother's best friend. :gigglesnshit:

:mrgreen:

He does mention fellatio quite a lot. :gigglesnshit:

JESUS WEPT! :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :grrrrr: :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Aaron_Silver » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:07 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

What makes you say that?

On a smaller scale, Corrie has Pat Phelan and it’s very mixed on fans who like him and those who loathe him. Same for Tracey Barlow, she’s got fans and haters galore. Both those characters have murdered or been directly responsible for the death of more than one character.

I think Keyser secretly fancies Yorke and Steve/Phil, his skills at hiding this are second to none. I'm impressed. It's akin to the skills of a Sister who fancies her Brother's best friend. :gigglesnshit:

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Keyser » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:

What makes you say that?

As it's Dogs and not DS - I am allowed to (very cordially) say fuck you! :pmsl:
Keyser

Postby Aaron_Silver » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Keyser wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:
What makes you say that?

As it's Dogs and not DS - I am allowed to (very cordially) say fuck you! :pmsl:

You have obviously been listening to Philth, JP was right, who else would use such Philthy language? :gigglesnshit:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Keyser » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:37 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:You have obviously been listening to Philth, JP was right, who else would use such Philthy language? :gigglesnshit:

You would! :gigglesnshit:
Keyser

Postby Aaron_Silver » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:42 pm

Keyser wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:You have obviously been listening to Philth, JP was right, who else would use such Philthy language? :gigglesnshit:

Keys you know I am sweet and innocent luvvie, nobody will believe you :grrrrr:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Keyser » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:05 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Keyser wrote:

Keys you know I am sweet and innocent luvvie, nobody will believe you :grrrrr:

You are as pure as the driven slush! :snooty:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Friday’s EE saw Vincent walk past a car where Phil was sitting in plain view in the driver’s seat and he didn’t notice. :gigglesnshit: He’s not just invinciPhil, he’s invisiPhil too.

:awesome:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:14 pm

Nucks wrote:Friday’s EE saw Vincent walk past a car where Phil was sitting in plain view in the driver’s seat and he didn’t notice. :gigglesnshit: He’s not just invinciPhil, he’s invisiPhil too.

:awesome:

It's just one of his many super powers including regenerating a new heart like a bloody Time Lord!

I would just love to know what McFadden has over TPTB - there is a credible rumour that many years he threatened to quit if he ever lost at anything in the show.

I just wish he would.

:Lucia:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:39 am

Kim & Vincent’s daughter, Pearl, she is just TOO cute! :wubwub: She’s a better actress than some of the adult cast members. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:25 am

Corrie: in what alternate universe does (of all people) Tracey Barlow not know about vicar Billy being both a heroin addict and recently in rehab? :gigglesnshit: Gossip on that street is practically legal tender.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:38 am

Nucks wrote:Corrie: in what alternate universe does (of all people) Tracey Barlow not know about vicar Billy being both a heroin addict and recently in rehab? :gigglesnshit: Gossip on that street is practically legal tender.
That was ridiculous, Phelan hid her in a cellar for a while? :dunno:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:22 am

Jp, are you watching classic Corrie? How are you liking it? Are any of the storylines familiar?
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:24 am

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:Corrie: in what alternate universe does (of all people) Tracey Barlow not know about vicar Billy being both a heroin addict and recently in rehab? :gigglesnshit: Gossip on that street is practically legal tender.
That was ridiculous, Phelan hid her in a cellar for a while? :dunno:

And isn’t Amy an endearing chip off the old block? :gigglesnshit: I don’t think the writers know any actual children IRL.
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:25 pm

Nucks wrote:Jp, are you watching classic Corrie? How are you liking it? Are any of the storylines familiar?
No Nucks don't actively watch it the only bit I've seen is when I looked at it, because you asked me to check it out. If I'm channel surfing at the time it's on I might watch it for a few minutes.

Unfortunately I have to prioritise and watch current programming, like I've said before I've got into a number of Dramas over recent years and it's quite tough keeping up with those. :mrgreen:

I'm glad you seem to have some fun watching it. :mrgreen:
Last edited by jp761 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio