LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Aaron_Silver » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:52 am

Keyser wrote:Yorke must be in love with McFadden - he must be.

He was the one who suddenly transformed the Philth from small time chancer into invincible, sexually irresistible superthug after all.

He was the one who drastically weakened Steve Owen (who had been more than a match for the Mitchell brothers when he first arrived) just to make his little bald God look good - and now he is the one shitting all over Steve again by making out a quick fuck with Mel over a dinner table was some great romance with bald one next week.

Oh and that Steve was a 'psychopath' when Mitchell has done far, far worse things in his time and destroyed so many lives.

It will be comedy gold when the little old man gets out his ickle baseball bat next week and Mel is suddenly transformed into a snivelling wreck at the sight of The Almighty Cunt of Walford Fisto.

As for bitch/hypocrite/simpering doormat Sharon words fail me - Kat should have decked her tonight.

That dumb blonde thing was once a Watts FFS - Den and Dennis will be spinning in their graves.

The show is appalling atm and will only get worse as York forces the writers to perform fellatio on the Poison Potato every chance they get.

Rant over! :mrgreen:


BIB I have dfficulty deciding which is the biggest arse, I would go with Yorke as he perhaps????????? has a little more power. :grrrrr:
User avatar
Aaron_Silver
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Keyser » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:10 am

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Keyser wrote:Yorke must be in love with McFadden - he must be.

He was the one who suddenly transformed the Philth from small time chancer into invincible, sexually irresistible superthug after all.

He was the one who drastically weakened Steve Owen (who had been more than a match for the Mitchell brothers when he first arrived) just to make his little bald God look good - and now he is the one shitting all over Steve again by making out a quick fuck with Mel over a dinner table was some great romance with bald one next week.

Oh and that Steve was a 'psychopath' when Mitchell has done far, far worse things in his time and destroyed so many lives.

It will be comedy gold when the little old man gets out his ickle baseball bat next week and Mel is suddenly transformed into a snivelling wreck at the sight of The Almighty Cunt of Walford Fisto.

As for bitch/hypocrite/simpering doormat Sharon words fail me - Kat should have decked her tonight.

That dumb blonde thing was once a Watts FFS - Den and Dennis will be spinning in their graves.

The show is appalling atm and will only get worse as York forces the writers to perform fellatio on the Poison Potato every chance they get.

Rant over! :mrgreen:


BIB I have dfficulty deciding which is the biggest arse, I would go with Yorke as he perhaps????????? has a little more power. :grrrrr:


God knows - probably Yorke.

He was the one made him into 'Superthug God -TM' and ruined the entire show from that moment onwards.

Every single male and female character of the 21st century who has come into his orbit has been utterly ruined to keep him King Shit of Turd Mountain. :shake head:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12015
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Aaron_Silver » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:24 pm

Keyser wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
Keyser wrote:Yorke must be in love with McFadden - he must be.

He was the one who suddenly transformed the Philth from small time chancer into invincible, sexually irresistible superthug after all.

He was the one who drastically weakened Steve Owen (who had been more than a match for the Mitchell brothers when he first arrived) just to make his little bald God look good - and now he is the one shitting all over Steve again by making out a quick fuck with Mel over a dinner table was some great romance with bald one next week.

Oh and that Steve was a 'psychopath' when Mitchell has done far, far worse things in his time and destroyed so many lives.

It will be comedy gold when the little old man gets out his ickle baseball bat next week and Mel is suddenly transformed into a snivelling wreck at the sight of The Almighty Cunt of Walford Fisto.

As for bitch/hypocrite/simpering doormat Sharon words fail me - Kat should have decked her tonight.

That dumb blonde thing was once a Watts FFS - Den and Dennis will be spinning in their graves.

The show is appalling atm and will only get worse as York forces the writers to perform fellatio on the Poison Potato every chance they get.

Rant over! :mrgreen:


BIB I have dfficulty deciding which is the biggest arse, I would go with Yorke as he perhaps????????? has a little more power. :grrrrr:


God knows - probably Yorke.

He was the one made him into 'Superthug God -TM' and ruined the entire show from that moment onwards.

Every single male and female character of the 21st century who has come into his orbit has been utterly ruined to keep him King Shit of Turd Mountain. :shake head:


What they have done with Sharon Watts should be fecking illegal, TPTB really have no clue whatsoever it's sickening. :brickwall:
User avatar
Aaron_Silver
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Keyser » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
Keyser wrote:Yorke must be in love with McFadden - he must be.

He was the one who suddenly transformed the Philth from small time chancer into invincible, sexually irresistible superthug after all.

He was the one who drastically weakened Steve Owen (who had been more than a match for the Mitchell brothers when he first arrived) just to make his little bald God look good - and now he is the one shitting all over Steve again by making out a quick fuck with Mel over a dinner table was some great romance with bald one next week.

Oh and that Steve was a 'psychopath' when Mitchell has done far, far worse things in his time and destroyed so many lives.

It will be comedy gold when the little old man gets out his ickle baseball bat next week and Mel is suddenly transformed into a snivelling wreck at the sight of The Almighty Cunt of Walford Fisto.

As for bitch/hypocrite/simpering doormat Sharon words fail me - Kat should have decked her tonight.

That dumb blonde thing was once a Watts FFS - Den and Dennis will be spinning in their graves.

The show is appalling atm and will only get worse as York forces the writers to perform fellatio on the Poison Potato every chance they get.

Rant over! :mrgreen:


BIB I have dfficulty deciding which is the biggest arse, I would go with Yorke as he perhaps????????? has a little more power. :grrrrr:


God knows - probably Yorke.

He was the one made him into 'Superthug God -TM' and ruined the entire show from that moment onwards.

Every single male and female character of the 21st century who has come into his orbit has been utterly ruined to keep him King Shit of Turd Mountain. :shake head:


What they have done with Sharon Watts should be fecking illegal, TPTB really have no clue whatsoever it's sickening. :brickwall:


Sharon Watts is dead as was as soon as she continued fucking the man who had gotten the love of her life (Dennis) killed from pure cowardice.

I knew it would happen as soon as she returned, no character (even if they are iconic) is spared being shit on from a great height once they meet TPTB's little bald God.

Whatever McFadden (or his dodgy mates) has on them I would just love to know.

:Lucia:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12015
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Nucks » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:57 am

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:And all I know about TOWIE and things related to TOWIE is that the fella Mark Wright was in it once and Keith Lemmon's impression of his smile is hilarious. :mrgreen:


:haha: I love it when KL does that. Joey Essex is always good value when he’s on CJ too. :mrgreen:
Yeah Joey is quite fun when he's on, Kelly and Holly kissing again would also be ok by me I'm not gonna lie. :leer: :gigglesnshit:


:gigglesnshit:

Are you watching classic Corrie? Jack’s suit for Ivy and Don’s wedding!! It was worse than the tuxedos from Dumb and Dumber. :lol:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:37 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:And all I know about TOWIE and things related to TOWIE is that the fella Mark Wright was in it once and Keith Lemmon's impression of his smile is hilarious. :mrgreen:


:haha: I love it when KL does that. Joey Essex is always good value when he’s on CJ too. :mrgreen:
Yeah Joey is quite fun when he's on, Kelly and Holly kissing again would also be ok by me I'm not gonna lie. :leer: :gigglesnshit:


:gigglesnshit:

Are you watching classic Corrie? Jack’s suit for Ivy and Don’s wedding!! It was worse than the tuxedos from Dumb and Dumber. :lol:
No. What channel is it on? I might take a look, thinking about old Corrie has some nice memories for me, my Mum loves soaps and still does. As a kid I remember my Dad walking into the room saying to Mum "do we have to watch this rubbish" the reply was "yes we do", that was the end of that convo(just the one TV those days) :mrgreen: From those kind of moments I realised women mostly wear the trousers. :gigglesnshit:

Dad doesn't mind the soaps these days. lol
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Nucks » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:11 pm

ITV3 daytime, not entirely sure on the times as I record them and watch later. 2 episodes a day, I think the timeline is around spring or early summer 87/88.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Nucks wrote:ITV3 daytime, not entirely sure on the times as I record them and watch later. 2 episodes a day, I think the timeline is around spring or early summer 87/88.
:more beer:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Keyser » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:24 pm

Yorke performs fellatio on his God yet again.

Pure comedy gold tonight - a short, fat old man with a heart condition is allowed to rampage around a nightclub with a baseball bat whilst the bouncers were not allowed to do anything as the punters all screamed in fear and awe at the repulsive little shit.

FFS! :pmsl:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12015
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Aaron_Silver » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:33 pm

It's time Miss Watts made a re-appearance and murders her no use slimy poison potato husband who conquers all until queen Shazza turns up with an uppercut, Philth falls backwards into the path of a huge HGV. Life can begin again on the square and believable villains may even turn up again. But until we can unstick JY's head from Steve's arsehole we may be waiting a while.
User avatar
Aaron_Silver
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Nucks » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:08 am

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:ITV3 daytime, not entirely sure on the times as I record them and watch later. 2 episodes a day, I think the timeline is around spring or early summer 87/88.
:more beer:


Have you watched any yet, jp?
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 5345
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:03 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:ITV3 daytime, not entirely sure on the times as I record them and watch later. 2 episodes a day, I think the timeline is around spring or early summer 87/88.
:more beer:


Have you watched any yet, jp?
I've just set-up tomorrow's ep's to record. I will take a look at them tomorrow afternoon/evening some time. :smilin:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Keyser » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:It's time Miss Watts made a re-appearance and murders her no use slimy poison potato husband who conquers all until queen Shazza turns up with an uppercut, Philth falls backwards into the path of a huge HGV. Life can begin again on the square and believable villains may even turn up again. But until we can unstick JY's head from Steve's arsehole we may be waiting a while.


I suspect Yorke dreams of sticking his head right up McFadden's arse every single night.

It would not work - TBTB would ensure the HGV would crumple on impact like a wet paper bag and the Philth would walk away unscathed - probably with hordes of women dropping on their knees in sheer moist adulation at the sight of the rancid old bastard.

:Lucia:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 12015
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:30 pm

Keyser, Phil is like a combination of Roy Pretty Boy Shaw and Lenny McLean when he gets going, terrifying!

I'm sure you agree.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Just switched old corrie on right now, watching as it happens.

Make-up has come on over the years. State of her eye. Who is she? Kevin looks like a poor man's Magnum P.I.

Fiona. :yikes:
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7966
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest