LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:07 pm

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:I think Andy might come back, they were somewhat ambiguous about the way he and Vinnie died. Nothing would surprise me in soapland.

I’ve been watching old Corrie as well. Vera’s mum looks like a toad. :gigglesnshit:

At least she didn't look like Toadfish.

Can you believe he's nearly 40. Time flies.

Who’s 40?
Never watched Neighbours? Toadfish is a character from Neighbours. I used to watch it years ago, I don't anymore, is it even still going. :dunno:
jp761

Postby Star » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Apparently Phelan character is at an end. Finally!!
Star

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:05 pm

Star wrote:Apparently Phelan character is at an end. Finally!!

Most appropriate smilie ever....... :yess:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:06 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:I think Andy might come back, they were somewhat ambiguous about the way he and Vinnie died. Nothing would surprise me in soapland.

I’ve been watching old Corrie as well. Vera’s mum looks like a toad. :gigglesnshit:

At least she didn't look like Toadfish.

Can you believe he's nearly 40. Time flies.

Who’s 40?
Never watched Neighbours? Toadfish is a character from Neighbours. I used to watch it years ago, I don't anymore, is it even still going. :dunno:

No sorry, never watched it.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:06 am

Tanya Franks as Rainie is back next week.

She is stunning and a great actress. :wubbers:

Keyser

Postby Nucks » Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:32 pm

Keyser wrote:Tanya Franks as Rainie is back next week.

Are they planning on bringing the remaining Branning/Cross members back? Abi and Lauren are gone, Max is probably beyond redemption, Tanya is not well after Abi’s death. Unless they’re bringing Rainie back to remind Ian of his past. :trollface:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:08 pm

Nucks wrote:

Are they planning on bringing the remaining Branning/Cross members back? Abi and Lauren are gone, Max is probably beyond redemption, Tanya is not well after Abi’s death. Unless they’re bringing Rainie back to remind Ian of his past. :trollface:

They are probably bringing her back to worship at the feet of the Philth - like every other woman on the fucking square! :brickwall: :laughing:
Keyser

Postby jp761 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Keyser wrote:
Nucks wrote:

They are probably bringing her back to worship at the feet of the Philth - like every other woman on the fucking square! :brickwall: :laughing:
Keyser, you do exaggerate a tad, Linda Carter hasn't gave him anything yet I haven't seen her on her knees. :leer:

:mrgreen:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:06 am

More lives than a flamin’ cat has Phelan. Maybe they shouldn’t kill him off, have him curse the street a la Aunt Babe from EE. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:50 pm

Nucks wrote:More lives than a flamin’ cat has Phelan. Maybe they shouldn’t kill him off, have him curse the street a la Aunt Babe from EE. :gigglesnshit:

Just put him in Walford.

TBTB would ensure he died of sheer terror as soon as the short 98 year old addict with a dodgy heart and a new liver (very slowly) gasped and wheezed his fat carcass in Phelan's direction. :monkey:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:25 am

Is Pat going to bump Eileen off? :yikes: He told that woman that Eileen was ill.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:39 pm

Just catching up with Tuesday's episode.

Yorke has his head so far up the Philth's arse he should have died of asphyxiation by now.

Sharon the fucking doormat, Mitchell threatening Mick when Carter's family is deadly danger - why the hell did Mick not just beat the living shit of the short, feeble old bastard?

Yet again all characters made to look weak and foolish to make him a God - even Aiden the new 'super-gangster' is scared of him! :pmsl:

McFadden and his criminal chums really must have put the frighteners on TPTB in the late '90's!

For fuck's sake. :brickwall:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:44 pm

The great Kevin Eldon was excellent though - if only he could shoot the Philth through the fucking head and replace him as a credible Top Dog on the square.
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:53 am

Keyser wrote:The great Kevin Eldon was excellent though - if only he could shoot the Philth through the fucking head and replace him as a credible Top Dog on the square.

Yes, it was nice to see Kevin there. :smilin:

Hard to believe that Mick, who was sold to us as a proper east end geezer, has no old friends he can call upon to put the boots to Aiden & co. Can he not install some security cameras to try and catch these idiots in the act? Also, I hate how EE encourages the ‘snitches get stitches’ malarkey.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:43 am

Nucks wrote:
Keyser wrote:The great Kevin Eldon was excellent though - if only he could shoot the Philth through the fucking head and replace him as a credible Top Dog on the square.

Yes, it was nice to see Kevin there. :smilin:

Hard to believe that Mick, who was sold to us as a proper east end geezer, has no old friends he can call upon to put the boots to Aiden & co. Can he not install some security cameras to try and catch these idiots in the act? Also, I hate how EE encourages the ‘snitches get stitches’ malarkey.

Mick was supposed to be a real 'hardcase' with a good heart - however like every other male character who is ever involved in a Philth storyline over the last 20 years (apart from Den) he has suddenly been made to look very weak/stupid/cowardly in order for Mitchell to look good.

Him begging the putrid potato for help made me want to put my boot through the bloody screen.

Kevin in a few slightly different roles.

I absolutely loved Big Train! :gigglesnshit:

Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio