LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:35 am

At last - a bit of comedy on Corrie with the visit to the museum!

Steve and Tracy have been stitched up by Amy and have gone dressed as Victorians. Love the line from Amy when the visitor asked Steve what style his suit was.

"Pimp - it's a type of salesman". :laughing:

Then Roy appeared - what a lovely moment that was! It's a good job Fiz wasn't there screeching and crying all over the place and depressing everyone.
Raggamuffin

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:At last - a bit of comedy on Corrie with the visit to the museum!

Steve and Tracy have been stitched up by Amy and have gone dressed as Victorians. Love the line from Amy when the visitor asked Steve what style his suit was.

"Pimp - it's a type of salesman". :laughing:

Then Roy appeared - what a lovely moment that was! It's a good job Fiz wasn't there screeching and crying all over the place and depressing everyone.

I agree. It was Corrie back at it's best! :) Steve and Tracy don't get used together enough imo. I'd have liked to have seen them give their "marriage" a go, but I think I'm in the minority! And Roy's return was lovely, I'm SO glad Fizz had nothing to do with finding him, she's intolerable at the moment!!! :slap:

Postby FluffyBunni » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:43 pm

I think Cain Dingle is attractive and the bloke who is now in Emmerdale who used to play Charlie Stubbs in Coronation Street

I felt duty bound to share that :mrgreen:
FluffyBunni

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:47 pm

FluffyBunni wrote:I think Cain Dingle is attractive and the bloke who is now in Emmerdale who used to play Charlie Stubbs in Coronation Street

Not seeing the Cain Dingle thing personally, although I can appreciate that he is good looking, if you see what I mean. :gigglesnshit:

Bill Ward who played Charlie Stubbs however :leer:
Snuffleupagus

Postby FluffyBunni » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
FluffyBunni wrote:I think Cain Dingle is attractive and the bloke who is now in Emmerdale who used to play Charlie Stubbs in Coronation Street

Not seeing the Cain Dingle thing personally, although I can appreciate that he is good looking, if you see what I mean. :gigglesnshit:

Evening Snuffs :Hiya:

I prefer him with a bit of stubble though! :oops:
FluffyBunni

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:03 pm

FluffyBunni wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

Evening Snuffs :Hiya:

I prefer him with a bit of stubble though! :oops:

Evening Fluffy :Hiya:

Me too :shame:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Kat » Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:09 pm

oh dear peter barlows in the shit isnt he ? mucky bleeder hes well and truely busted
Kat

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Kat wrote:oh dear peter barlows in the shit isnt he ? mucky bleeder hes well and truely busted

I haven't caught up on all of last night's yet Kat, saw the start of the first one though, Peter and Steve in that bed getting their stories straight :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Raggamuffin » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Beth in Corrie:

"you know when Pippa Middleton's sister got married?"

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby chinchin » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Surely an award winning Emmerdale this evening with an award for the actor John Middleton too? Thanks for the better understanding of dementia.
chinchin

Postby PinkSmurf » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:23 pm

chinchin wrote:Surely an award winning Emmerdale this evening with an award for the actor John Middleton too? Thanks for the better understanding of dementia.

Yes, it has been good. The writing and acting in this storyline has been superb. I love Emmerdale. Corrie is much better now and Hollyoaks is hilarious. I'm not fussed whether or not I see Eastenders. If they kill off Phil and Sharon I might watch it more often.
PinkSmurf

Postby luddite » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:55 am

Emerdale has become the flagship soap for homosexuals. :pukeup:
I used to think that man on man love would be less complicated than heterosexual shenanigans, but...

It turns out that it isn't. :brickwall:

Anyway, enough of uphill gardening, what about some lezza action for a change. :dunno:
luddite

Postby jp761 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Phil Mitchell will no doubt be running the square again soon.. illness recovery speeds on soaps are always astonishing! :laughing:
jp761

Postby Nucks » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:14 pm

jp761 wrote:Phil Mitchell will no doubt be running the square again soon.. illness recovery speeds on soaps are always astonishing! :laughing:

He's looking less like a Simpson with each day that passes. :mrgreen:
Nucks

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Canucklehead wrote:
jp761 wrote:Phil Mitchell will no doubt be running the square again soon.. illness recovery speeds on soaps are always astonishing! :laughing:

He's looking less like a Simpson with each day that passes. :mrgreen:
Ronnie looked a very healthy dead person haha She did do well at keeping very still though!
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio