LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Keyser » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:45 pm

Ruby to return - no doubt as the head of Johnny's old Firm and no doubt that TPTB and Yorke will ensure that she and hundreds of hardened gangsters will all be mortally afraid of a short, fat, 60 year old alcho/crack addict with a dodgy heart, new liver and no back up at all. :roll:
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:26 am

Keyser wrote:Ruby to return - no doubt as the head of Johnny's old Firm and no doubt that TPTB and Yorke will ensure that she and hundreds of hardened gangsters will all be mortally afraid of a short, fat, 60 year old alcho/crack addict with a dodgy heart, new liver and no back up at all. :roll:

Can you give me a brief rundown on who Johnny and Ruby are? I haven’t been watching EE for that long. :doomed:
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:36 pm

Johnny was the East End's most feared gangster in his day and a pro boxer as well.

He cut off the fingers of his enemies when they showed him some minor disrespect.

He could have been the best villain EE has ever had.

His first year was excellent - threw Andy hunter off a flyover in his debut.

But then bloody McFadden crawled back and Johnny was quickly and utterly destroyed to make the Philth/Mitchells look good and the Cunt of Walford Fisto remain Top Dog.

Never has a villain been so quickly diluted and weakened as he was.

When Mitchell forced a stupid criminal called Juley to take his only daughter (Ruby's) virginity TPTB made Johnny only give him a few Paddington hard stares in 'revenge' - a mass murdering Firm boss FFS!

It all ended in the appalling farce of 'Get Johnny' week where there was a scene where Philth 'owned' him whilst he was weary a fluffy pink jumper - and Ruby and Grant had a cup of tea in the kitchen of his mansion!

Billy left in disgust at the way the character was treated.

I don't blame him.
Keyser

Postby Nucks » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:27 am

Do you think they will write her as a tough gangster type to start with and end up in bed with the Philth? :gigglesnshit:

The last two gangsters weren’t very scary, Aiden and Ciara. Just stereotypes.
Nucks

Postby Keyser » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Nucks wrote:Do you think they will write her as a tough gangster type to start with and end up in bed with the Philth? :gigglesnshit:

The last two gangsters weren’t very scary, Aiden and Ciara. Just stereotypes.

Every single attractive female (no matter how young, beautiful, powerful or intelligent) ends up in bed with The Philth - it's a TBTB law! :roll:
Keyser

Postby Keyser » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:55 pm

I see Dr Legg is returning for a storyline with Dot.

More bloody teen romance! :roll:
Keyser

Postby Aaron_Silver » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:44 pm

Keyser wrote:I see Dr Legg is returning for a storyline with Dot.

Well they are considerably younger than yourself....not sure that makes them teens though :doomed:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Keyser » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:

Well they are considerably younger than yourself....not sure that makes them teens though :doomed:

Says the Glaswegian Methuselah.

One thing I am certain is that you would not win the biggest hater of a character on the Soap Awards thread if I was still there. :bum:
Keyser

Postby Aaron_Silver » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:31 am

Keyser wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:

Says the Glaswegian Methuselah.

One thing I am certain is that you would not win the biggest hater of a character on the Soap Awards thread if I was still there. :bum:

:pmsl: Perhaps not, but that's only one of the many :dafinger:
Aaron_Silver

Postby Aaron_Silver » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:33 am

In all seriousness Keyser I'm scunnered with EE, it's shit at the moment I just hope Yorkie goes soon or I may be forced to turn it off it's beyond crap.
Aaron_Silver

Postby Nucks » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:In all seriousness Keyser I'm scunnered with EE, it's shit at the moment I just hope Yorkie goes soon or I may be forced to turn it off it's beyond crap.

When do you think it started to go bad?
Nucks

Postby charlie » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:00 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:In all seriousness Keyser I'm scunnered with EE, it's shit at the moment I just hope Yorkie goes soon or I may be forced to turn it off it's beyond crap.

What we need is the Philth flushing Beale the Squeal's head down t'bog (as our northern friend Keyser would say) to make it gritty!

I'm afraid as soon as the bog flushing stopped, is when my interest in t' (sorry, keyser!) show stopped. :shake head:
charlie

Postby Keyser » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:05 pm

The trouble with Yorke is that he is both obsessed with Mitchell as Top Dog and the past (Slaters etc) - hence the ludicrous scene when the short, fat, old twat (with more conditions than House ever diagnosed) intimidated about 30 young hardened thugs of Aiden's in the Vic - by grunting a bit.

Steve Owen Mark II is about to arrive as well and after no doubt terrorising most of the square will immediately suffer a violent rectal prolapse as soon as the Philth very slowly huffs and puffs his way into view.

So boring.

How I wish these excellent male characters has been left alive for longer by TPTB.

Den.
Steve
Dennis.
Andy.
Johnny.
Jase.
Archie.
Derek (could have been great had they had the guts to allow him to topple Mitchell)
Micheal.

Dan and Sean would make a welcome return as well.

All villains or antiheroes but not caricatures like the 21st century version of Super Thug TM who (incredibly) 'owned' them all apart from Den. :roll:
Keyser

Postby charlie » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:17 pm

Keyser wrote:

The trouble with Yorke is that he is both obsessed with Mitchell as Top Dog and the past (Slaters etc) - hence the ludicrous scene when the short, fat, old twat (with more conditions than House ever diagnosed) intimidated about 30 young hardened thugs of Aiden's in the Vic - by grunting a bit.

Steve Owen Mark II is about to arrive as well and after no doubt terrorising most of the square will immediately suffer a violent rectal prolapse as soon as the Philth very slowly huffs and puffs his way into view.

So boring.

How I wish these excellent male characters has been left alive for longer by TPTB.

Den.
Steve
Dennis.
Andy.
Johnny.
Jase.
Archie.
Derek (could have been great had they had the guts to allow him to topple Mitchell)
Micheal.

All villains or antiheroes but not caricatures like the 21st century version of Super Thug TM who (incredibly) 'owned' them all apart from Den. :roll:

I will NEVER understand how (supposedly) intelligent people get so worked up and spend hours composing a thread about a soap that isn't real life - but yet, the poster, posts like it is!!! :shake head:

Makes you wonder...
charlie

Postby Keyser » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:27 pm

charlie wrote:
Keyser wrote:

So boring.

Den.
Steve
Dennis.
Andy.
Johnny.
Jase.
Archie.
Micheal.

I will NEVER understand how (supposedly) intelligent people get so worked up and spend hours composing a thread about a soap that isn't real life - but yet, the poster, posts like it is!!! :shake head:

Makes you wonder...

Not worked up at all - and as EE is the only soap/'celebrity'/'reality'/quiz show I ever watch it is my guilty pleasure - I am much more of a BBC4 sort of bloke. :thumbsup:
Keyser

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio