LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Lexi » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Denise is dead! I'll post what I know shortly :twirl:
Lexi

Postby Lexi » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:02 am

Oh wow! some great stuff coming our way (soap lovers that is :gigglesnshit: ) I'll defo make time to post it tomorrow :thumbsup: :hap:
Lexi

Postby Fenella » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 am

Watched a bit of Eastenders last night. Are the family of Syed trying to cure him of being gay or what?
Fenella

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:31 am

Fenella wrote:Watched a bit of Eastenders last night. Are the family of Syed trying to cure him of being gay or what?

Yep, that is exactly what they're doing. They also blame Christian for it all.

As for Denise. She's not dead.

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 am

Lexi wrote:Oh wow! some great stuff coming our way (soap lovers that is :gigglesnshit: ) I'll defo make time to post it tomorrow :thumbsup: :hap:

C'mon Lexi, spill!!! :twirl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Lexi » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:37 am

Ok, so the rumors are that Denise isn't dead after-all? that the body Lucas identified was that of the prostitute he murdered last week! :off head:

So, if this is the case, we have another one of the most incredulous story-lines yet to be spewed from the unbelievably untalented bunch of writers that could possible be thrown together! :shake head:

I mean, it's another one that is just to hard to swallow! like Dirty Den being 'shot by the daffodil'! :gigglesnshit:

So, Denise, strangled and drowned, miraculously survived the unsurvivable and is back!? :kinell: Lucas is set to have a sudden wave of regret and remorse, at the funeral! will he suddenly break down, throw himself onto the coffin and scream; "This isn't Denise! it's a skank I killed the other week!" "along with a bunch of other mis-fits that 'God' told me to destroy"!! :shame: :mickymod: (blubber ramble blubber...and that was just me! :paranoid:

In the meantime, Phil, allegedly, takes his kids and attempts to do a runner out of the country! but what will Peggy say?? :kinell: "go on, clear off! gerr ourrrra my pub"!! :snooty: :gigglesnshit:

Can't be arsed typing anymore, I do have loads more, but I'll carry on tomorrow :Hiya:
Lexi

Postby boss56 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:46 am

Lexi wrote:Ok, so the rumors are that Denise isn't dead after-all? that the body Lucas identified was that of the prostitute he murdered last week! :off head:

So, if this is the case, we have another one of the most incredulous story-lines yet to be spewed from the unbelievably untalented bunch of writers that could possible be thrown together! :shake head:

I mean, it's another one that is just to hard to swallow! like Dirty Den being 'shot by the daffodil'! :gigglesnshit:

So, Denise, strangled and drowned, miraculously survived the unsurvivable and is back!? :kinell: Lucas is set to have a sudden wave of regret and remorse, at the funeral! will he suddenly break down, throw himself onto the coffin and scream; "This isn't Denise! it's a skank I killed the other week!" "along with a bunch of other mis-fits that 'God' told me to destroy"!! :shame: :mickymod: (blubber ramble blubber...and that was just me! :paranoid:

In the meantime, Phil, allegedly, takes his kids and attempts to do a runner out of the country! but what will Peggy say?? :kinell: "go on, clear off! gerr ourrrra my pub"!! :snooty: :gigglesnshit:

Can't be arsed typing anymore, I do have loads more, but I'll carry on tomorrow :Hiya:

The Phil one is wrong as Lisa comes back and snatches Louise,and Ben is in klink but returns played by a new actor.In the meantime Phil turns to drink and drugs as he lost both his kids.As for Denise i dont think she is dead,i think it's a set up but it is so unrealistic i really dont care,Corrie is far better.

Bring back Brookie :yess: now that was more realistic.

Hi Lexi :balloons:
boss56

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:41 pm

boss56 wrote:
Lexi wrote:Ok, so the rumors are that Denise isn't dead after-all? that the body Lucas identified was that of the prostitute he murdered last week! :off head:

The Phil one is wrong as Lisa comes back and snatches Louise,and Ben is in klink but returns played by a new actor.In the meantime Phil turns to drink and drugs as he lost both his kids.As for Denise i dont think she is dead,i think it's a set up but it is so unrealistic i really dont care,Corrie is far better.

Yeah, I agree with you boss, and yes - Corrie is much better, love the comedy in that too - and yes again - bring back Brookie!!!!!! :twirl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Lexi » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:18 am

Hi Boss :Hiya: you should post your spoilers! you always know what's going to happen! :cool: :cheers:
Lexi

Postby boss56 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:38 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
boss56 wrote:

Yeah, I agree with you boss, and yes - Corrie is much better, love the comedy in that too - and yes again - bring back Brookie!!!!!! :twirl:

Hey Snuffle, i have loads of Brookie on DVD and often watch it,one of the best IMO.The intro music was the best i often google it for a listen :twirl:
boss56

Postby boss56 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:44 am

Lexi wrote:Hi Boss :Hiya: you should post your spoilers! you always know what's going to happen! :cool: :cheers:

Lexi i could'nt post a spoiler if you paid me,but i am in the know regards the soaps.But i am sure i get false info now and again.

If i get any goss i will let ya know :cheers:
boss56

Postby CatNip » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:05 pm

LOL i love this post Lexi .. what a summary :pmsl:
Come to think of it really theres a lot of soaps if you sit and summarise them its all pretty mad :pointlaugh: :twirl:
CatNip

Postby Lexi » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:45 am

LOL Cat!!! :gigglesnshit:

So, what about tonights Emmerdale? jeez I did actually shed a tear!! dear old Shadrack!!! so sad!! :shake head: and poor Diane!!! :shake head: Oh I have quite a bit to say about Corrie and Eastenders but no time just now..I'll post soon though. TGC OK? CAT?? Love ya!!! :Hiya:
Lexi

Postby Fenella » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 am

Lexi wrote:LOL Cat!!! :gigglesnshit:

So, what about tonights Emmerdale? jeez I did actually shed a tear!! dear old Shadrack!!! so sad!! :shake head: and poor Diane!!! :shake head: Oh I have quite a bit to say about Corrie and Eastenders but no time just now..I'll post soon though. TGC OK? CAT?? Love ya!!! :Hiya:

I didn't see Emmerdale - what happened? :kinell:

I watched Corrie. Lewis got outed in the Rovers as a gigolo - that was quite good. It's funny that Gail is lecturing her mother on her choice of men. :gigglesnshit:
Fenella

Postby Northern » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:19 am

lol i just came on here to say i blubbed like a baby at shadrac dying last night, so glad i was not the only one
Northern

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio