LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:49 pm

justpoppedin wrote:Rarely watch E.Enders now.Nowt but shouting, hate, aggression.Lost count of who divorced and married who, just goes round in boring repetitive circles now. :woteva:

Yes, I lost track ages ago. I can't work out who's related and who isn't.
Raggamuffin

Postby Syl » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:32 pm

I fill up when I even read about Hayley saying goodbye to Roy tonight....God knows how I will bare to watch it. :bawlin:
Syl

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Bear. :again?:
Claire

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:58 pm

Syl wrote:I fill up when I even read about Hayley saying goodbye to Roy tonight....God knows how I will bare to watch it. :bawlin:

Gonna be awful eh Syl :bawlin:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Claire » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Syl wrote:I fill up when I even read about Hayley saying goodbye to Roy tonight....God knows how I will bare to watch it. :bawlin:

Do NOT bare yourself to watch it. :gigglesnshit:
Claire

Postby Syl » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:

They have both acted brilliantly in the build up to this haven't they Snuffs?
Roys face...so full of pain, :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: I dont think I will be able to stand it.

Apparently loads of people have written in and offerred the actor who plays Roy a home when Hayley dies. :kinell:
Syl

Postby Snuffleupagus » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Syl wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

They have both acted brilliantly in the build up to this haven't they Snuffs?
Roys face...so full of pain, :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: I dont think I will be able to stand it.

Apparently loads of people have written in and offerred the actor who plays Roy a home when Hayley dies. :kinell:

Ha ha ha, people offering Roy a home, awww, that's equally sweet but a little scary at the same time. :ooer:

I saw Julie Hesmondhalgh who plays Hayley being interviewed on BBC Breakfast this morning, so at least I know she's not really dead :laughing:

Gonna be one tough watch though later, well, it's not that long to go now.... :bawlin:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:07 am

Does anyone watch Hollyoaks? Sunny got me on to it and now I'm hooked :laughing:
Holly

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:29 am

So Hayley's story is at an end. I can't say I'm sorry - it's been quite awful to watch really. All these plans to kill herself with Roy's help - does she not understand that he could be arrested for that? Does she not understand that others will blame him afterwards?
Raggamuffin

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:31 am

Well Coronation Street excelled themselves again last night :bawlin:

Although I wasn't sure that Anna would have let herself in like that, I mean she pretty much knew what was going on (her face was reflected as much so poignantly) and could have interrupted an even more private moment between the two of them, ie just as she died, and not just after.

Still though, beautifully done. :bawlin:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:So Hayley's story is at an end. I can't say I'm sorry - it's been quite awful to watch really. All these plans to kill herself with Roy's help - does she not understand that he could be arrested for that? Does she not understand that others will blame him afterwards?

It's all bound to be investigated Ragga, but she did prepare her "drink" herself while he was out of the room, and did tell him that "whatever happened" he wasn't to touch the glass/jug/medication etc.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Kat » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:42 am

i was crying last night and it was a programme i shouldnt have watched but had to one of those - too near rl at min - yes as far as i am aware you can get into trouble ??? tbh i thought i read somewhere that there would only be shots taken of the glass and it was before 9pm - that said what great acting by them both - yes sory line has gone on since summer and im glad its over now
Kat

Postby Raggamuffin » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:44 am

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So Hayley's story is at an end. I can't say I'm sorry - it's been quite awful to watch really. All these plans to kill herself with Roy's help - does she not understand that he could be arrested for that? Does she not understand that others will blame him afterwards?

It's all bound to be investigated Ragga, but she did prepare her "drink" herself while he was out of the room, and did tell him that "whatever happened" he wasn't to touch the glass/jug/medication etc.

What about the guilt and regret that he's bound to feel? She knew he didn't want to go along with it. She shouldn't have told him she was going to do it. She didn't need his help did she? Now he has to lie to the police if it's investigated, and she knows that he's no good at lying. She didn't think of his future at all.
Raggamuffin

Postby Kat » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:45 am

i think this is the way the story line will go rags - roy cracking up -
Kat

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:

What about the guilt and regret that he's bound to feel? She shouldn't have told him she was going to do it. She didn't need his help did she? Now he has to lie to the police if it's investigated, and she knows that he's no good at lying. She didn't think of his future at all.

Well to some extent Ragga those taking their own lives aren't really thinking about those who they are leaving behind, even though they may think that they are. (Eeek, not getting too deep into that one.)

I see what you mean though, if she hadn't told him beforehand the aftermath may have been easier for him in practicality, although then he would have had different emotional issues to deal with.
Snuffleupagus

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio