LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Reality, Sports, Game Shows and films You name it. Yak about it in here.

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby jp761 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:13 am

Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:Nucks being cheeky again! What's new. :shake head:


:mrgreen:


:Wiiiine!:

I’ve enjoyed this week’s Corrie with little to no Carla/Michelle nasty cackling double act. :twirl:
I did turn the sound down when they came on for a few episodes. :gigglesnshit: Michelle went over-the-top with Son stuff.
User avatar
jp761
 
Posts: 7963
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:01 pm

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Nucks » Mon May 07, 2018 5:03 pm

jp761 wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jp761 wrote:Nucks being cheeky again! What's new. :shake head:


:mrgreen:


:Wiiiine!:

I’ve enjoyed this week’s Corrie with little to no Carla/Michelle nasty cackling double act. :twirl:
I did turn the sound down when they came on for a few episodes. :gigglesnshit: Michelle went over-the-top with Son stuff.


That guy is so miscast as a Doctor. :gigglesnshit: Might as well make Roy and Tracey a double act children’s birthday party entertainers.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Nucks » Tue May 08, 2018 9:35 pm

I thought the Aiden exit episodes were done tastefully, glad they weren’t going for anything sensational.

Will be interesting to see how deep they are willing to go with the aftermath episodes and whether they will address or discuss why men particularly find it so hard to reach out or ask for help.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby NastyNickers » Wed May 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Nucks wrote:I thought the Aiden exit episodes were done tastefully, glad they weren’t going for anything sensational.

Will be interesting to see how deep they are willing to go with the aftermath episodes and whether they will address or discuss why men particularly find it so hard to reach out or ask for help.


Going off the other ongoing storylines, I’m thinking it may have a pretty big impact on another man on the street.
Spoiler: show
There’s someone else we’ve seen losing the plot in a more ‘expected’ manner. I’m wondering if it is Aidan’s death that makes him seek help and they use that to give a ‘survivors’ point of view.


But yes, I agree. Tasteful and I felt quite accurate. Shane played it really really well, and that last scene got me.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 5075
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Nucks » Wed May 09, 2018 5:19 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:I thought the Aiden exit episodes were done tastefully, glad they weren’t going for anything sensational.

Will be interesting to see how deep they are willing to go with the aftermath episodes and whether they will address or discuss why men particularly find it so hard to reach out or ask for help.


Going off the other ongoing storylines, I’m thinking it may have a pretty big impact on another man on the street.
Spoiler: show
There’s someone else we’ve seen losing the plot in a more ‘expected’ manner. I’m wondering if it is Aidan’s death that makes him seek help and they use that to give a ‘survivors’ point of view.


But yes, I agree. Tasteful and I felt quite accurate. Shane played it really really well, and that last scene got me.


Yes, I wish he would get some help. He’s being such a dick to everyone but we know why. I love him when he’s mischievous and sarcy, but not completely unbearable.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 4353
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am

Re: LEXI'S SOAP WATCH

Postby Keyser » Mon May 21, 2018 9:06 pm

28 minutes of bloody blatant Royal propaganda - Christ almighty.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 11039
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Previous

Return to Showbiz

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest