What Happens Next? You Decide.

What Happens Next? You Decide.

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:14 pm

The BT advert series starring Kris Marshall and Esther Hall first screened in 2005. The recent storyline has centred on Adam and Jane's wedding, but in this latest instalment, you get the chance to take the story in a new direction and decide on whether there should be a new addition to our BT family.

http://www.vote.bt.com/?s_cid=con_FURL_calls_vote

Hell no! I don't want that slimy bastard Marshall impregnating the lovely Esther! A big fat NO from me!! :monkey:

Oooh, you can vote multiple times. I think I'll set up a macro and leave it voting all night :twirl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: What Happens Next? You Decide.

Postby Fenella » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:18 pm

He's quite attractive but she's a horrible nagging shrew. :snooty:

In any case it's a pathetic advert.
Fenella

Postby Dean » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:19 pm

Is there an option for her to get her flaps out? She's lovely....
Dean

Postby Stooo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:24 pm

The forum looks like a bit of a scream :gigglesnshit:

I can’t be alone in thinking Jane is a money grabbing witch who has pretty much stuffed Adams life up for the past 5 or so years.

First off she moves her brood of noisy obnoxious kids into Adams house and make him act like their real father (all done far too quickly). He take them out and pay for trips to the cinema and other thing their real Dad (who must be pretty well paid as he’s always busy) should be doing, then after all that she makes him move out (no doubt he’s still paying the mortgage for the house) for a trial separation – confusing the poor guy. Meanwhile her teenage kids are having wild raves at Adam house - eating and drinking all of Adams food and drink no doubt. Next few ads are confusing one minute Adams looking for the best takeaway in his non-descript middle class London suburb, next Jane’s back on the scene and they appear to getting married – Jane’s obviously trying to keep it a secret as it’s her daughter that spills the beans to her Dad.

Basically to me this plot revolves around an IT nerd (Adam) who has focused all his effort on his career and not of finding a nice girlfriend. Realising that he’s unlikely to have had a girlfriend before and he has a well paid IT job Jane (an evil old gold digger) spots her chances and gets her teeth stuck into him. She then plays him like a fool laughing at his attempts with other women and nagging him silly, and finally robbing him of his independence. Poor Adam.

I think what should happen is Jane should push off with her kids and leave Adam alone. She’s had it too easy living off poor old Adam, and it (the ads) should end there. Maybe Adam could get a new girlfriend - one a bit younger with no kids and no strings attached. Perhaps another fellow middle class career minded girl for a generic London suburb. Alternatively you could (if you could get them) get the cast of My Family all involved and have a ‘comedy’ style ending – reminiscent of the Clio ads with Nicole and Papa and Vic and Bob.

Did you post that one Fenners? :pmsl:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wombat » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:29 pm

she could dump Adam and go with one of his mates.
they could get wed quick -cos shes preggers then her ex turns up at church and objects.
Adam could dump her now shes preggers -bit costly all that CSA stuff.

:thumbsup:
wombat

Postby Fenella » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Stooo wrote:The forum looks like a bit of a scream :gigglesnshit:

I can’t be alone in thinking Jane is a money grabbing witch who has pretty much stuffed Adams life up for the past 5 or so years.

First off she moves her brood of noisy obnoxious kids into Adams house and make him act like their real father (all done far too quickly). He take them out and pay for trips to the cinema and other thing their real Dad (who must be pretty well paid as he’s always busy) should be doing, then after all that she makes him move out (no doubt he’s still paying the mortgage for the house) for a trial separation – confusing the poor guy. Meanwhile her teenage kids are having wild raves at Adam house - eating and drinking all of Adams food and drink no doubt. Next few ads are confusing one minute Adams looking for the best takeaway in his non-descript middle class London suburb, next Jane’s back on the scene and they appear to getting married – Jane’s obviously trying to keep it a secret as it’s her daughter that spills the beans to her Dad.

Basically to me this plot revolves around an IT nerd (Adam) who has focused all his effort on his career and not of finding a nice girlfriend. Realising that he’s unlikely to have had a girlfriend before and he has a well paid IT job Jane (an evil old gold digger) spots her chances and gets her teeth stuck into him. She then plays him like a fool laughing at his attempts with other women and nagging him silly, and finally robbing him of his independence. Poor Adam.

I think what should happen is Jane should push off with her kids and leave Adam alone. She’s had it too easy living off poor old Adam, and it (the ads) should end there. Maybe Adam could get a new girlfriend - one a bit younger with no kids and no strings attached. Perhaps another fellow middle class career minded girl for a generic London suburb. Alternatively you could (if you could get them) get the cast of My Family all involved and have a ‘comedy’ style ending – reminiscent of the Clio ads with Nicole and Papa and Vic and Bob.

Did you post that one Fenners? :pmsl:

Not me but I agree with it. :gigglesnshit:

One day he tried to organise the kids' toys by putting them in a big net thing. One of the kids came along and wrecked the whole thing and Jane just smirked - she does a lot of smirking. Then she nagged him into arranging a holiday. Then she nagged him into going to look at houses. Meanwhile, she just sits around watching the telly. :snooty:
Fenella

Postby wombat » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:23 pm

she probably just got a bit of wind thats why shes having a lie down. :dunno:
wombat

Postby Dean » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:49 pm

wombat wrote:she probably just got a bit of wind thats why shes having a lie down. :dunno:

Who? Fenella?
Dean

Postby wombat » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:40 pm

no Jane ,has Fenella got a bit too? :gigglesnshit:
wombat

Return to TV And Radio