Jeremy Kyle gets his!!!

Jeremy Kyle gets his!!!

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:56 am

BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Re: Jeremy Kyle gets his!!!

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:00 pm

You see the way JK dashed it at him first!! Fucking knobber, he deserved it. He should be shot, the cunt...
Dean

Postby Northern » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:03 pm

:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:

Jeremy Kyle is such a patronising wanker. He ran off with the blind date bride in a comp his radio station ran, after she had only been married 3 months
Northern

Postby jer » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 pm

he come on like god almighty . yet he fucked around on his missus mother of some of his kids. a total arse
jer

Postby Fenella » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 pm

He's an awful man - I'm surprised nobody has smacked him in the face.
Fenella

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Kyle is a fucking arsehole, he speaks to his guests with contempt. He should remember that, if there's no chavs, there's no show!!

Course maybe thats part of the show's appeal, giving it to errant fathers and ho's, but nonetheless..... he got back what he gives and he don't like it!!!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Brown » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:09 am

...commendable that this guy was concerned with how jezza disposed of his envelope..big up innit
Brown

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 pm

Brown wrote:...commendable that this guy was concerned with how jezza disposed of his envelope..big up innit

To be fair, if somebody in authority told you that you were the father of someone's child and then he threw the envelope with the info away, wouldn't you feel a bit miffed that he felt it was just trash??

Kyle's a cunt and it's chav TV. Not only are the guests chavs but so are the audience. My supposition is that people queue up for Kyle tickets so they can watch pondlife, to make their own crummy, pathetic lives seem more worthwhile. But thats my opinion.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Brown » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Brown wrote:...commendable that this guy was concerned with how jezza disposed of his envelope..big up innit

To be fair, if somebody in authority told you that you were the father of someone's child and then he threw the envelope with the info away, wouldn't you feel a bit miffed that he felt it was just trash??

Kyle's a cunt and it's chav TV. Not only are the guests chavs but so are the audience. My supposition is that people queue up for Kyle tickets so they can watch pondlife, to make their own crummy, pathetic lives seem more worthwhile. But thats my opinion.

....the fact that kyle is a cunt is beyond doubt,however,this guy came on the show spoiling for a fight and giving it the big 'un..when kyle made him look like the cretin that he clearly is,he threw his toys out of the pram

there's a very true saying...if you can't stand the heat,then stay the fuck away from the kitchen ;)
Brown

Postby Scots.mama » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:41 pm

Brown wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

....the fact that kyle is a cunt is beyond doubt,however,this guy came on the show spoiling for a fight and giving it the big 'un..when kyle made him look like the cretin that he clearly is,he threw his toys out of the pram

there's a very true saying...if you can't stand the heat,then stay the fuck away from the kitchen ;)

This Show brings out the worst and ugliest of peeps in our Society today, they are so chav and disgusting in their lifestyle in their attitude towards eachother, they are the pits.. end of.
Some of the mothers are total disgusting low-lifes themselves, and how can they chastise their children when they look and behave like they do, its a sad example of parenthood,and this generation, and there is a lot of them about.
JC is a total hypocrite and not exactly the person, to show as an example,of anyone, upstanding and decent, a total prat.
Scots.mama

Postby Snuffleupagus » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:46 pm

That's hilarious, the way Kyle's hair was all sticky up out of place :gigglesnshit: :pmsl:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Lexi » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:12 am

His hair sticking up like that really made me laugh out loud! it was obvious that it 'hurt' a little and was really funny!! :laughing:

Thing is, I think people like him in a sort of way because he says it like it is!! he says what most of us would like to say to a dickhead who has clearly messed up!! but, we won't usually say it!! :laughing:

However, he thinks it's Ok to say it because it's 'his' show!! :gigglesnshit: and he expects that no-one will 'give it back' because he has all those 'big' fuckers standing around and that makes him feel superior to them!! (guests) :dafinger:

A lot of the time, I agree with what he says to them, but, I also cringe at the way he thinks he has the right to say it!! :paranoid:

He does deserve it when he 'gets his' though! :pmsl:
Lexi

Postby msn page » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:56 am

i'm sure this forum is read by 'others' in the media... yesterday the 'kyle get's hit with an envelope vid' was posted on msn's front news page...

ve are being vatched :paranoid:
msn page

Postby Snuffleupagus » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 pm

msn page wrote:i'm sure this forum is read by 'others' in the media... yesterday the 'kyle get's hit with an envelope vid' was posted on msn's front news page...

:kinell:
Snuffleupagus

Postby be afraid » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
msn page wrote:i'm sure this forum is read by 'others' in the media... yesterday the 'kyle get's hit with an envelope vid' was posted on msn's front news page...

:kinell:

yep.

i mentioned once on here that i hated emma buntons fake lisp on her heart tv/radio program.. the next time i listened to it she wasn't lisping !!! true.
be afraid

Next

Return to TV And Radio