The Real Housewives Of....

Re: The Real Housewives Of....

Postby drum » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:47 am

xtras1 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
drum wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:The ones from Atlanta are the wildest and funniest. But they’re all a bit.... :ohdear:

I know, they're my favourite , then the New Jersey HWs .

Beverly Hills and Atlanta wives showing on our channels just now.

Theres a whole hoohaa over one of those wives Erika Jayne, she's married to Tom Girardi (lawyer) and he's just been done for fraud and theft so she'd decided to divorce him.. Brutal. He's about 87 and her early 40s. He's been funding her with stolen money and it's all coming home to roost.

I didn’t know that, not up to date with it all. She’s usually quite brutal with the other wives though so they must be loving this news.
He was the Erin Brockovich lawyer and always looked so small and frail next to her, how the mighty fall.

anyone remember Ramona .. RHWNYC.. the mad eyes :kinell:

She's still on the show, one of the last OGs . Mind you with all the cancel culture about now I'm not sure how these shows will progress. Ramona a Trump supporter has been seen all over Florida and the Hamptons lately , even at Mar a Lago .. no masks. They are sacking quite a few of the HWs now , Ramona might be next for flouting rules all the time.

Nene Leakes is out, it's over for her.
drum

Postby xtras1 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:15 am

drum wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

She's still on the show, one of the last OGs . Mind you with all the cancel culture about now I'm not sure how these shows will progress. Ramona a Trump supporter has been seen all over Florida and the Hamptons lately , even at Mar a Lago .. no masks. They are sacking quite a few of the HWs now , Ramona might be next for flouting rules all the time.

Nene Leakes is out, it's over for her.

I know the show is all about keeping viewers watching with the bitching etc... but Ramona was in a class of her own I have never seen anyone so bitter & jealous!
all of them are shallow.. I just couldn't fathom her she had so much going for her but constantly wanted more, but not of financial gain she wanted her hand in everything, gossip, bitching being the best at everything... right fruitcake she was :laughing:
xtras1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:26 am

I never saw the NYC one so don’t know Ramona but Brandi from the Beverly Hills one sounds similar.

Nene Leakes really has lost the plot and looks ready to leave, the show and her marriage. ( I may not be up to date.)
Lady Murasaki

Postby drum » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:20 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:I never saw the NYC one so don’t know Ramona but Brandi from the Beverly Hills one sounds similar.

Nene Leakes really has lost the plot and looks ready to leave, the show and her marriage. ( I may not be up to date.)

Nene carries a lot of resentment around with her, she blamed Gregg , her husband, on him getting cancer :shake head: She only split and remarried him because of the show, they were never split up in the first place. I don't think Gregg has much longer left tbh, he's very very slow moving these days.

Brandi form RHOBH is a nightmare, she was married to Eddie Cibrian but he left her for Leanne Rimes , this was about 10 + years ago and she still dining out on it. There was a twitter hoo haa over her just this last week. Some actor over there is said to be a little bit cannibal, she offered him her rib :pmsl: she's backtracked on that now as it was a tad too creepy, even for her. She was a pretty woman but she's messed her face with fillers and bad botox.
drum

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:27 pm

drum wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I never saw the NYC one so don’t know Ramona but Brandi from the Beverly Hills one sounds similar.

Nene carries a lot of resentment around with her, she blamed Gregg , her husband, on him getting cancer :shake head: She only split and remarried him because of the show, they were never split up in the first place. I don't think Gregg has much longer left tbh, he's very very slow moving these days.

Brandi form RHOBH is a nightmare, she was married to Eddie Cibrian but he left her for Leanne Rimes , this was about 10 + years ago and she still dining out on it. There was a twitter hoo haa over her just this last week. Some actor over there is said to be a little bit cannibal, she offered him her rib :pmsl: she's backtracked on that now as it was a tad too creepy, even for her. She was a pretty woman but she's messed her face with fillers and bad botox.

Nene just doesn’t want to look after a sick husband. The drama has to be about her not someone else’s needs.
Brandi never shut up about Eddie and Leanne, she was as strange as this Ramona sounds. She was also pretty openly racist, or maybe senile, that’s the new excuse for these nasty types.

Never saw Brandi as pretty with that personality but now her face matches her personality. :pmsl:
Lady Murasaki

Postby xtras1 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:07 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
drum wrote:

Nene just doesn’t want to look after a sick husband. The drama has to be about her not someone else’s needs.
Brandi never shut up about Eddie and Leanne, she was as strange as this Ramona sounds. She was also pretty openly racist, or maybe senile, that’s the new excuse for these nasty types.

Never saw Brandi as pretty with that personality but now her face matches her personality. :pmsl:

Sounds like all these housewives have something in common, selfish, all about the looks, shallow self absorbed & dine on materialistic living.
xtras1

Postby drum » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:09 am

That's why we watch , they brag and boast then get found out and slaughtered for it. :pmsl:
drum

Postby xtras1 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:49 am

drum wrote:That's why we watch , they brag and boast then get found out and slaughtered for it. :pmsl:

:pmsl:

exactly and it makes me so grateful for what I have.... and I don't mean financial or materialistic things :razz:
they are great role models for not wanting to turn out like them :laughing:
xtras1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:52 am

drum wrote:That's why we watch , they brag and boast then get found out and slaughtered for it. :pmsl:

They get paid a lot for us to be able to slag them off. It would be rude not to.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:44 pm

I only watch the Cheshire bitches.... they’re always really pissed off and constantly bitching :woteva: ... call each other ‘friends’??? :roll: .... they all have privileged lifestyles, but never seem happy!! :ooer:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:00 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:

They get paid a lot for us to be able to slag them off. It would be rude not to.

suppose so :pmsl:
xtras1

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:22 am

drum wrote:Burning Queen, Trump hates OC and California, that's why it gets no state aid when its on fire.
That isn't within federal authority to do. It is the states congress or senate(?) maybe governor that is responsible for that.
art0hur0moh

Postby drum » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:20 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
drum wrote:Burning Queen, Trump hates OC and California, that's why it gets no state aid when its on fire.
That isn't within federal authority to do. It is the states congress or senate(?) maybe governor that is responsible for that.

Whatever Arthur, California burned while Trump ignored.
drum

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:51 am

xtras1 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

suppose so :pmsl:

:gigglesnshit: I don’t believe it’s their Real lives anyway. None of them or their husbands are shown to be having affairs during the shows for a start.... eyebrow
Lady Murasaki

Previous

Return to TV And Radio