I'm A Celebrity moves to UK this year.

I'm A Celebrity moves to UK this year.

Postby common sense » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:36 am

From The Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... rce=pushly

I’M A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! is moving to the UK for the 2020 series, The Sun can reveal.

Producers took the decision after lockdown restrictions made planning the usual show in Australia impossible, with borders in the country shut down.

The new series, which will air in November, will now be aired from a remote rural castle in Britain as opposed to the traditional jungle in Murwillumbah, New South Wales.

Ant and Dec, who are celebrating 20 years at the helm of the hit entertainment series, will return to host as normal.

As in the previous series, viewers will see the celebrities undertake gruelling trials and fun-filled challenges to win food and treats in the lead up to one of them being crowned, for the first time ever, King or Queen of the Castle.

A jungle source said: “Planning the jungle - as with most other shows - has been very difficult as producers navigate a dynamic and fast changing situation.
common sense

Re: I'm A Celebrity moves to UK this year.

Postby dog » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:03 pm

common sense wrote:From The Sun.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... rce=pushly

I’M A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! is moving to the UK for the 2020 series, The Sun can reveal.

Producers took the decision after lockdown restrictions made planning the usual show in Australia impossible, with borders in the country shut down.

The new series, which will air in November, will now be aired from a remote rural castle in Britain as opposed to the traditional jungle in Murwillumbah, New South Wales.

Ant and Dec, who are celebrating 20 years at the helm of the hit entertainment series, will return to host as normal.

As in the previous series, viewers will see the celebrities undertake gruelling trials and fun-filled challenges to win food and treats in the lead up to one of them being crowned, for the first time ever, King or Queen of the Castle.

A jungle source said: “Planning the jungle - as with most other shows - has been very difficult as producers navigate a dynamic and fast changing situation.

You know I'm actually really looking forward to it this year.
It will be something different and I love the fact its going to be set in a castle. :awesome:

I'm looking forward to cosy evening by the fire watching this.
dog

Postby Gabby » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:15 pm

Does that mean no eating jungle critters this year?.... I hope so! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby LordRaven » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:43 pm

I'm watching it now and it is very very different but I'm sure the producers will entertain us and scare the shit out of the celebs.
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to TV And Radio