Royal Variety Performance tonight, 8th Dec. ITV1, 8PM.

Royal Variety Performance tonight, 8th Dec. ITV1, 8PM.

Postby common sense » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:23 pm

On ITV1 tonight at 8pm. Slightly shorter show than other years. Pre-recorded and the first time ever that no audience members nor Royals will be present due to Covid. A pre-recorded message will be shown from Prince Charles instead.

Presented by Jason Manford and appearing will be : Captain Sir Tom Moore with Michael Ball and the NHS Choir, Gary Barlow, Samantha Barks, Celeste, Melanie C, Steps, Stephen Mulhern, Marisha Wallace, The Black Blues Brothers, Jon Courtenay, Jo Caulfield, Daliso Chapinda and Sheridan Smith as Cilla Black.
common sense

Re: Royal Variety Performance tonight, 8th Dec. ITV1, 8PM.

Postby drum » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:04 pm

I'll pass on that, thanks.
drum

Postby Gabby » Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:17 pm

Load of crap so far.... apart from Sheridan Smith... great singer, great actress! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Dec 09, 2020 9:30 am

Gabby wrote:Load of crap so far.... apart from Sheridan Smith... great singer, great actress! :thumbsup:

I missed it, but I would have liked to see Sheridan Smith. I don't know what but there is something really appealing about her - I liked her in Jonathan Creek, although she was only in a few of them.
Raggamuffin

Postby Gabby » Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Gabby wrote:Load of crap so far.... apart from Sheridan Smith... great singer, great actress! :thumbsup:

I missed it, but I would have liked to see Sheridan Smith. I don't know what but there is something really appealing about her - I liked her in Jonathan Creek, although she was only in a few of them.

She’s fab in every role she plays... ‘Cilla’, and all the various dramas she’s been in... fantastic live too!.... she sang ‘You’re my World’ last night :wubwub: ".... she comes across as a real down to earth and fun character in real life too... the sort you’d like a night out with! :laughing: :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby Raggamuffin » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:57 am

Gabby wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

She’s fab in every role she plays... ‘Cilla’, and all the various dramas she’s been in... fantastic live too!.... she sang ‘You’re my World’ last night :wubwub: ".... she comes across as a real down to earth and fun character in real life too... the sort you’d like a night out with! :laughing: :Wiiiine!:

Yes - I think that's it. She also looks like a friend of mine when she was younger so that's another reason.
Raggamuffin

Return to TV And Radio