The French Alps Murders - 10 years on.

The French Alps Murders - 10 years on.

Postby common sense » Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:07 pm

New documentaries Sunday 26th to Tue at 9pm on Ch4. Don't suppose we'll learn anything new. Still unsolved. The murders of the Al Said family and a French cyclist in 2012.

Still the police aren't certain if the family were the targets or the cyclist. Last I read they were leaning towards the cyclist.

The little girl who survived by hiding under her dead mum's skirt is 14 now and has a whole new identity now, can't see any relatives and lives in a new area but with 2 armed Special Branch police bodyguards 24 hours a day, one female for going in toilets, changing rooms etc, which she'll have for life if no-one is convicted. She was an eye witness and could be a big threat to the killer.
common sense

Re: The French Alps Murders - 10 years on.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:30 pm

Popular thread.
Awful as it was, it’s clear nobody gives a shit.
Tragic.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:35 pm

I remember this. It was such a mystery as to why this family were killed. I'll be watching it and let's hope it brings forward either new witnesses and/or alligancies change. But who knows. Powerful people are scary... Especially while they're still powerful. If someone has a hold over someone else... That person will be scared

That's why people like R.Kelly. Epstein. Pimps. Rochdale grooming gangs. Weinstein. Saville. Insert famous/powerful name/people here... Get away with this horrifying shit for so long. But I digress from the thread. Sorry

Postby common sense » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:16 pm

I read once that the cops still suspect the brother but just can't prove anything. Another theory is that the wife, a dentist, could have been the target or her mother.

The British cyclist was suspected too and closely investigated but nothing came of that. He took his time to report the deaths, claiming he couldn't get a phone signal but police proved there to be an unbroken strong signal there. Very odd.

The French cyclist is an odd one. His father-in-law apparently told him to take that route that day so would know where he'd be for a hit. :yikes: He married a pharmacist and owner of one pharmacy and heiress to a few more.. Her family weren't too happy with the union, considered him beneath her. Was he bumped off and the Al-Hilis just in the wrong place at the wrong time? I still say it was to do with Al Hili and Iraq and a planned hit.
common sense

Postby common sense » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:35 pm

Al Hili's wife, the dentist, had a secret fake marriage to an American. Get this. He also died in a supposed car accident the same day. What a co-incidence or is it?

Of course this could be a stranger crime by a psychopath who wanted to kill that day but had no connection whatsoever to any of the victims.
common sense

Postby common sense » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:39 pm

I am shocked at the lack of interest in this tragic but fascinating case.
common sense

Return to TV And Radio