So Who Do You Want To Win?

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Teasmade » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Paddy who? :cuppaT:
User avatar
Teasmade
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby MissMarple » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Well done Paddy :canny:
User avatar
MissMarple
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Snuffleupagus » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:03 pm

MissMarple wrote:Well done Paddy :canny:



Fookin' brilliant, innit. :canny: :canny: :canny:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Poca » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Awww he was soooo pleased to win it :canny: ... nice fella, he deserved it :smilin:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Pocahontas wrote:Awww he was soooo pleased to win it :canny: ... nice fella, he deserved it :smilin:



Wasn't he. Such a genuine reaction, lovely to see. :smilin:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Poca » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:20 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:Awww he was soooo pleased to win it :canny: ... nice fella, he deserved it :smilin:



Wasn't he. Such a genuine reaction, lovely to see. :smilin:


Yeah, tough exterior only :mrgreen:..... :Hiya:......... roll on 9.30pm!!! :canny:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:Awww he was soooo pleased to win it :canny: ... nice fella, he deserved it :smilin:



Wasn't he. Such a genuine reaction, lovely to see. :smilin:


Yeah, tough exterior only :mrgreen:..... :Hiya:......... roll on 9.30pm!!! :canny:



I got teary when Paddy and Brian did. :oops:


:Hiya: I won't be watching tonight's show until tomorrow, looking forward to it though. I see all the new HMs are under 30, so a closer group in age than in some previous years...I reckon that could make for more fireworks, and we love a good ruck on BB. :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Poca » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:26 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:Amy's out, and way over-posing for the cameras. :gigglesnshit:


Yeah.. I liked Amy in TOWIE.... but she's starting to remind me of 'Jordan'.......... way OTT with the posing.... WTF??? :kinell:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:Amy's out, and way over-posing for the cameras. :gigglesnshit:


Yeah.. I liked Amy in TOWIE.... but she's starting to remind me of 'Jordan'.......... way OTT with the posing.... WTF??? :kinell:




That's exactly who she reminded me of doing those poses too. She's turning into a caricature of herself, same way Jordan did. Shame really. :shake head:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Poca » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:33 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:Amy's out, and way over-posing for the cameras. :gigglesnshit:


Yeah.. I liked Amy in TOWIE.... but she's starting to remind me of 'Jordan'.......... way OTT with the posing.... WTF??? :kinell:




That's exactly who she reminded me of doing those poses too. She's turning into a caricature of herself, same way Jordan did. Shame really. :shake head:


The price of fame for some I guess? :dunno:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Snuffleupagus » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:Amy's out, and way over-posing for the cameras. :gigglesnshit:


Yeah.. I liked Amy in TOWIE.... but she's starting to remind me of 'Jordan'.......... way OTT with the posing.... WTF??? :kinell:




That's exactly who she reminded me of doing those poses too. She's turning into a caricature of herself, same way Jordan did. Shame really. :shake head:


The price of fame for some I guess? :dunno:



Yeah, suppose so, plus they don't see being that way as a negative. Amy probably even aspires to being like Jordan. :shake head:
Snuffleupagus
 
Posts: 40984
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Location: Sitting pretty

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Poca » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:Amy's out, and way over-posing for the cameras. :gigglesnshit:


Yeah.. I liked Amy in TOWIE.... but she's starting to remind me of 'Jordan'.......... way OTT with the posing.... WTF??? :kinell:




That's exactly who she reminded me of doing those poses too. She's turning into a caricature of herself, same way Jordan did. Shame really. :shake head:


The price of fame for some I guess? :dunno:



Yeah, suppose so, plus they don't see being that way as a negative. Amy probably even aspires to being like Jordan. :shake head:


After watching her eviction last night I'd say she's modelling herself on her!! :paranoid:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 12416
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: So Who Do You Want To Win?

Postby Lexi » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:49 am

I think, after being told about the similarities between her and Kate, it has gone 'straight to her head ? ...and she is modelling and portraying herself more and more as a new '"Jordan''! :ohshi:

But, it's just not the best idea she has ever had is it?!...being yourself is always a better option! :twirl:

The main thing the two of them have got in common is wanting so badly to be the most "gorgeous woman" in the World!, you can't honestly say either of them are "'beautiful"?? :yikes:

...because both of them are just, ...well, just not!... :ooer:

Maybe if they tried turning to "Snog Marry Avoid"? they could get some real help? ...

...but, neither of them will ever be ''beautiful', no matter what they do! :gigglesnshit:

All such a shame to watch! :shake head:
:pmsl:
User avatar
Lexi
 

Previous

Return to Big Brother

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest