UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Poca » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Move and speak like assholes

Vicky won't win but VICKY to win! The only truly honest one.


*cough*... Abs.... *cough*
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13098
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby VILS » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:33 pm

I can understand the clueless young ones being in there.
But what are the old people doing making exhibitions of themselves?
User avatar
VILS
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Move and speak like assholes

Vicky won't win but VICKY to win! The only truly honest one.


*cough*... Abs.... *cough*


But he isn't an asshole at all!

Go figure!
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17584
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Poca » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:50 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Move and speak like assholes

Vicky won't win but VICKY to win! The only truly honest one.


*cough*... Abs.... *cough*


But he isn't an asshole at all!

Go figure!


But he is a bore! :dafinger:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13098
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Move and speak like assholes

Vicky won't win but VICKY to win! The only truly honest one.


*cough*... Abs.... *cough*


But he isn't an asshole at all!

Go figure!


But he is a bore! :dafinger:


He's not a performing seal.
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17584
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Vicks » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:02 am

So the farting, riftin, bed wetting Charlotte won. :roll:
I'm Dreaming Of A Troll Free Christmas, Just Like The One's I used To Know!!

:sleigh:
User avatar
Vicks
Site Admin
 
Posts: 65025
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:26 pm
Location: Ibrox Stadium, Edmiston Drive, Glasgow.

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Rylan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:57 am

Charlotte is the most undeserving winner in the history of BB! Why are people 'celebrating' her seriously bad behaviour? Do we really want 'that' as a role model to our children? :yikes:

I am totally horrified that she won! She is a prime example of what is wrong with Britain today! People don't seemed to have cared at all about her total lack of morals! :ooer:

Lauren should have won as it would have changed her life and it meant everything to her! :bawlin:

I'm glad Abz was second though, he's a beautiful person.
User avatar
Rylan
 

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby VILS » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:29 am

That one with the big tits seemed like a nice girl.
User avatar
VILS
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Poca » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:01 am

What a farce that was!!!!...... the whole of the North East and Geordie Shore must have voted for her... twice over!! :roll:

I'm never watching another one EVER again!
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13098
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby measurer » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:21 am

Kind of shows you how the UK has become such a dumbed down society, when you can flash your fanny and arse on television, wet the bed when drunk and also speak of giving blowjobs to numerous men, and STILL win!

I'd say she is the least deserving winner ever, and the braindead chavs who voted for her are as bad as her if they think this kind of behaviour is just * funny*. I wonder if they'd think it was so funny if they pissed their bed instead...
“Originality always wins over copycats in the final run as copycats have limited prowess to ideate and craft.”

Anuj Somany
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7594
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby justpoppedin » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:08 pm

measurer wrote:Kind of shows you how the UK has become such a dumbed down society, when you can flash your fanny and arse on television, wet the bed when drunk and also speak of giving blowjobs to numerous men, and STILL win!

I'd say she is the least deserving winner ever, and the braindead chavs who voted for her are as bad as her if they think this kind of behaviour is just * funny*. I wonder if they'd think it was so funny if they pissed their bed instead...


Agree 100% Mes...says a lot for the British Public..how people voted for her is beyond me.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
User avatar
justpoppedin
 
Posts: 1959
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:41 am

I caught up with the final yesterday.
Switched off after Abz's interview.

The girl now has 2 achievements in life, farting and winning CBB. :roll:

Then again I don't vote, maybe it's just 13 year old girls that vote?

And Yes Vils that American girl was lovely.
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17584
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Poca » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:49 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:I caught up with the final yesterday.
Switched off after Abz's interview.

The girl now has 2 achievements in life, farting and winning CBB. :roll:

Then again I don't vote, maybe it's just 13 year old girls that vote?

And Yes Vils that American girl was lovely.


Everything about her was fake as fuck :ooer: ..... even her marriage to her sugar daddy no doubt!!...... she certainly liked flirting with the young 'uns!! :whistle:
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13098
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Poca » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:08 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:I caught up with the final yesterday.
Switched off after Abz's interview.

The girl now has 2 achievements in life, farting pissing the bed and winning CBB. :roll:

Then again I don't vote, maybe it's just 13 year old girls that vote?

And Yes Vils that American girl was lovely.


Corrected that for you..... everyone farts...
User avatar
Poca
 
Posts: 13098
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:I caught up with the final yesterday.
Switched off after Abz's interview.

The girl now has 2 achievements in life, farting and winning CBB. :roll:

Then again I don't vote, maybe it's just 13 year old girls that vote?

And Yes Vils that American girl was lovely.


Everything about her was fake as fuck :ooer: ..... even her marriage to her sugar daddy no doubt!!...... she certainly liked flirting with the young 'uns!! :whistle:


Not everything, she had a decent personality once you looked past the preening and unusually large bazookas.
More or less.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 17584
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest