UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Re: UK Celebrity Big Brother 2013

Postby Gabby » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 pm

Syl wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Syl wrote:I dont know why they have Lauren in BB....she seems unable to cope, which must have been obvious before she went it. She is being exploited imo.

She makes me cringe tbh.... like I wanna watch her through my fingers :dunno:

Shame Rons out, I don't think we saw his best side?........... the McGiff woman grates on me :grrrrr: ..... she was right about the Geordie slag tho'!!! :laughing:

Mario's about the most normal one in there! :wubbers:

I agree about Mario, I had never heard of him but he seems nice. I didn't like Ron and I think if he had stayed he would have gotten really judgmental....as for that weak bladdered drunken Geordy, is that REALLY how some young women act nowadays ? because when I was young she would have been seen as a freak.
Carol is a right trouble maker...she encouraged Lauren to have a go at Sophie....then sat back and watched the fall out.
Very mean.

I have a horrible feeling that Geordy will win. :yikes:

Yeah... piss the bed to win!! :yess: ....... :pmsl:

Mario is from 'The only way is Essex'...... god I love that show! :oops: .. :laughing:................ new series starting in September! :wubbers:... :canny:
Gabby

Postby Syl » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:20 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
Syl wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Syl wrote:I dont know why they have Lauren in BB....she seems unable to cope, which must have been obvious before she went it. She is being exploited imo.

Shame Rons out, I don't think we saw his best side?........... the McGiff woman grates on me :grrrrr: ..... she was right about the Geordie slag tho'!!! :laughing:

I agree about Mario, I had never heard of him but he seems nice. I didn't like Ron and I think if he had stayed he would have gotten really judgmental....as for that weak bladdered drunken Geordy, is that REALLY how some young women act nowadays ? because when I was young she would have been seen as a freak.
Carol is a right trouble maker...she encouraged Lauren to have a go at Sophie....then sat back and watched the fall out.
Very mean.

Mario is from 'The only way is Essex'...... god I love that show! :oops: .. :laughing:................ new series starting in September! :wubbers:... :canny:

I never watched it Poca. I like that Mark who was in it though...he was in the jungle last year...the one who is going out with the lovely girl who plays Tina in Corrie....

I knew a girl who used to pee the bed when she was drunk, she never bragged about it though. :Wiiiine!:
Syl

Postby Gabby » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:29 pm

Syl wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
Syl wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

Very mean.

I never watched it Poca. I like that Mark who was in it though...he was in the jungle last year...the one who is going out with the lovely girl who plays Tina in Corrie....

I knew a girl who used to pee the bed when she was drunk, she never bragged about it though. :Wiiiine!:

Yeah, Mark Wright :wubbers: ... shame he left TOWIE :grrrrr: ...... didn't know he was going out with Corries 'Tina'.... he was with some American girl on 'The only way is Marbs'!! :dunno:
Gabby

Postby Syl » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:34 pm

They have been a couple for a few months.
She is beautiful imo...(your stamp I think) and her hairstyle seems to be the latest one that everyone wants, a big bun on top of the head.
Syl

Postby Gabby » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Syl wrote:They have been a couple for a few months.
She is beautiful imo...(your stamp I think) and her hairstyle seems to be the latest one that everyone wants, a big bun on top of the head.

She is very striking..... love the bun :laughing:

Gabby

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:54 pm

Abs is the most genuine of this years cast.

Postby Gabby » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:45 am

Guest wrote:Abs is the most genuine of this years cast.

Genuine???..... what's with all the 'ghetto' talk?..... the guy's a prize nob!!
Gabby

Postby Lexi » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:05 am

I want Lauren to win! She has been trying to get into the house for so many years! She really needs to win! Of course the others 'want' to win, but it's so obvious that Lauren 'needs' to win! I will vote her all the way to win because I love her! Everything about her is so fascinating and entertaining! :laughing:

I'm also a big fan of Louis and I'm fascinated by him too! I want him to come 2nd place with Lauren as the winner! :canny:
Lexi

Postby charlie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Pocahontas wrote:

That's connected to that illness that he has.
charlie

Postby Gabby » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:13 pm

guest wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

Yeah..... Nobitis!
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Cannot stand Mario-fucking lapdog
Can't stand Louie- not interested in all the prancing exhibitionist shit
Can't stand Charlotte- bloody waste of wasted space
Can't stand Carol- surprised at how much if a vicious bitch she is, used to like her!

Really surprised that I like Courtney, she's the most intelligent and humane person in there
I like Abz, he's a sweetie

Sophie and Dustin are just meh!

Lauren - I'd hate to live with her but she is quality viewing! The way she spills everything and left a dump in the loo for Carol was comedy gold!
Lady Murasaki

Postby charlie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Pocahontas wrote:
guest wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

Yeah..... Nobitis!

It's a mental illness that he has relayed on there i seem to remember that it's a bit like asberges or something like that.
charlie

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:00 pm

guest wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:
guest wrote:
Pocahontas wrote:

Yeah..... Nobitis!

It's a mental illness that he has relayed on there i seem to remember that it's a bit like asberges or something like that.

That's right it's connected to autism. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Lexi wrote:I want Lauren to win! She has been trying to get into the house for so many years! She really needs to win! Of course the others 'want' to win, but it's so obvious that Lauren 'needs' to win! I will vote her all the way to win because I love her! Everything about her is so fascinating and entertaining! :laughing:

I'm also a big fan of Louis and I'm fascinated by him too! I want him to come 2nd place with Lauren as the winner! :canny:

:gigglesnshit:

Postby charlie » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Bye Bruce ya old dinosaur :canny:
charlie

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother