Perez Hilton

Perez Hilton

Postby Gabby » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:41 pm

Oh my fucking life :thud: ..... I'd have punched him in the face by now :grrrrr: .......... many times over!!!! :gigglesnshit:

Hateful prick that he is! :shake head:
Gabby

Re: Perez Hilton

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:27 pm

I wish this fucker would self combust :grrrrr: ......... he's ruined this series of CBB imo with his egotistical attitude! :dafinger:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:42 pm

He's always been an insufferable tosser, his website used to be shit and probably still is. Not looked at it for years.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:47 pm

Stooo wrote:He's always been an insufferable tosser, his website used to be shit and probably still is. Not looked at it for years.

I never really paid much attention to him before CBB.... but yes, what an absolute waste of space, self obsessed dickhead!! :off head: ............ and when he starts singing 'It's the Perez show' over and over again to wind them up, I really don't know how they hold back tbh???? :thud:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:57 pm

Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:He's always been an insufferable tosser, his website used to be shit and probably still is. Not looked at it for years.

I never really paid much attention to him before CBB.... but yes, what an absolute waste of space, self obsessed dickhead!! :off head: ............ and when he starts singing 'It's the Perez show' over and over again to wind them up, I really don't know how they hold back tbh???? :thud:

I've not watched it but I've been aware of the creep for ages, I'm not surprised that he's taken his attention seeking to reality TV :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:03 pm

Stooo wrote:
I've not watched it but I've been aware of the creep for ages, I'm not surprised that he's taken his attention seeking to reality TV :shake head:

He provokes people to the point that if it wasn't being televised they would deck him for sure! :shake head:..... he's a vile misfit! :pukeup:
Gabby

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:04 pm

Poca wrote:Oh my fucking life :thud: ..... I'd have punched him in the face by now :grrrrr: .......... many times over!!!! :gigglesnshit:

Perez is an attention seeking tragic arsehole. Shooting would be too good for him. :monkey:

I'm with Katy Hopkins on this one, which has surprised me. :kinell:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:06 pm

Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:

He provokes people to the point that if it wasn't being televised they would deck him for sure! :shake head:..... he's a vile misfit! :pukeup:

He used to get a lot of shit from the selebs that he attempted to interview.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:10 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Poca wrote:Oh my fucking life :thud: ..... I'd have punched him in the face by now :grrrrr: .......... many times over!!!! :gigglesnshit:

Perez is an attention seeking tragic arsehole. Shooting would be too good for him. :monkey:

I'm with Katy Hopkins on this one, which has surprised me. :kinell:

I dunno... she's just a clone of him imo :dunno: ................... Calum or Keith to win for me :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:12 pm

Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:

That's exactly what he's trying to rile people into doing - I fecking hope he doesn't win it like Gary Busey and Speidi did. :grrrrr:

Cheggars to win :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:22 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:

That's exactly what he's trying to rile people into doing - I fecking hope he doesn't win it like Gary Busey and Speidi did. :grrrrr:

Rylan won CBB..... Speidi were runners up!
Gabby

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Poca wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:

So he did :wubbers:

Obviously the fact that Speidi even made it to the final riled me enough :mrgreen:
Snuffleupagus

Postby Gabby » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:55 pm

Snuffleupagus wrote:
Poca wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Obviously the fact that Speidi even made it to the final riled me enough :mrgreen:

No Yanks should make it to the final of British BB........ they're all fucking hyper! :off head:
Gabby

Postby Snuffleupagus » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Poca wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Poca wrote:
Snuffleupagus wrote:
Poca wrote:

No Yanks should make it to the final of British BB........ they're all fucking hyper! :off head:

Michelle seems ok, that Cami Li was trailer trash as they call it. There were way too many ''muricans in it this time.
Snuffleupagus

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:00 pm

Perez Hilton is the reason why the word 'faggot' is so popular on the internet.
Stooo
Site Admin

Next

Return to Big Brother