Big Brother 2015

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby Guesty » Wed May 27, 2015 7:43 pm

All those up for eviction are now safe . Everyone else is up instead . LOVE IT ! :canny:

in tonight’s programme Jack is called to the Diary Room. Big Brother explains to him that the housemates up for eviction this week are not the housemates that were nominated. They are safe.

The housemates that were not nominated are now up for eviction. Jack is offered the opportunity to use one of his immunity passes so save himself or another housemate. He opts to use a pass for himself.

Big Brother tells Jack that he is not allowed to communicate any of this to the housemates. If he reveals any of this, he will be immediately removed from the house.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3bLwySrIx
Guesty

Postby measurer » Wed May 27, 2015 8:08 pm

Stopped watching it.....most are there now hoping to become celebrities*. Shame as it used to be entertaining. :shake head:
measurer

Postby Gabby » Wed May 27, 2015 10:09 pm

measurer wrote:Stopped watching it.....most are there now hoping to become celebrities*. Shame as it used to be entertaining. :shake head:

Since the first series in 2000 that's what they've all hoped for...... and it still is entertaining imo, even a load of shite can be entertaining! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu May 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Guesty wrote:All those up for eviction are now safe . Everyone else is up instead . LOVE IT ! :canny:

in tonight’s programme Jack is called to the Diary Room. Big Brother explains to him that the housemates up for eviction this week are not the housemates that were nominated. They are safe.

The housemates that were not nominated are now up for eviction. Jack is offered the opportunity to use one of his immunity passes so save himself or another housemate. He opts to use a pass for himself.

Big Brother tells Jack that he is not allowed to communicate any of this to the housemates. If he reveals any of this, he will be immediately removed from the house.

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...#ixzz3bLwySrIx

Jade will love this.... especially if the twins go! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby karma » Thu May 28, 2015 6:14 pm

Well, I'm gobsmacked, those nominated aren't up for eviction, but the others are?
Bloody wish they done this in previous series, get rid of the deadwood!
Might have to ave a looky tomorrow nite, haven't watch for ages,just been reading ds.

Postby measurer » Thu May 28, 2015 8:55 pm

Poca wrote:
measurer wrote:Stopped watching it.....most are there now hoping to become celebrities*. Shame as it used to be entertaining. :shake head:

Since the first series in 2000 that's what they've all hoped for...... and it still is entertaining imo, even a load of shite can be entertaining! :thumbsup:

Not all Poca, but yes some, we do get ones that are just bb super fans, just not enough imo.
Glad you're enjoying it though.
measurer

Postby Guesty » Thu May 28, 2015 11:46 pm

Oh dear . Aaron has been hustled out the back door for flashing his bits in the bedroom .His "Journey" vehicle has crashed in flames . :monkey: Bye bye Aaron .

That Joel is a sleekit wee bastard though . After sharing a bubble bath and deep convo with Aaron he was all giggles when Aaron was waving his todger at him in the bedroom ,then he bloody went in the Diary room whining about Aaron "invading my personal space " (even implying the willie may have actually touched him, the big fanny :grrrrr: ) and emphasising how he felt violated and how he is a straight man .
I think not Joel .You are a 19 yr old tory boy in denial of your sexuality . My gaydar went ballistic as soon as he walked in the BB house .My gaydar is goooood . AND , gay guys like Aaron can spot another gay guy at 800 paces .Nuff said .

Joel wants to be Prime Minister . Sounds do-able to me . Prime Minister of Narnia that is . :whistle:

I'm glad Jade and the twins made up . I can't stand the twins , but it isn't nice for everyone else living with all that angst .
Loved Danny boy getting outed saying Sarah isn't his type . YAY! There you go Sarah , give him a swerve and go have fun . In fact go snuggle up to Kieran and put Danny's purty lil neb out of joint cos he bloody DOES fancy you .
Guesty

Postby Gabby » Fri May 29, 2015 2:52 pm

Oh my!!! :yikes: ....... naughty boy Aaron gone too far! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sat May 30, 2015 3:51 am

:doomed: He's back! Showbiz! :gigglesnshit:

Postby Gabby » Sat May 30, 2015 12:17 pm

Guest wrote:

:doomed: He's back! Showbiz! :gigglesnshit:

There had to be a twist in it somewhere to bring that twat back!
Gabby

Postby karma » Sat May 30, 2015 11:02 pm

Ended up falling asleep watching bb last nite, I avent watch much of it, so didn't really know the housemates,
Think I'll stick to the celebrity ones!

Postby Gabby » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:45 am

That Marc needs a good slap.... he's vile! :slap:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Poca wrote:That Marc needs a good slap.... he's vile! :slap:

Mr showbiz needs to go! That is just too embarrassing to watch. :woteva:

Postby Gabby » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:49 pm

Not sure I'm gonna be able to suffer Nicki Graeme all over again!!! :thud:........ still as immature as ever! :shake head:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:02 pm

The Final tonight :canny:.... I've enjoyed this one :mrgreen: ...... Danny or Chloe to win :hap:..... as long as it ain't pie face! :thud:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother