Big Brother 2015

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby Gabby » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Yep, the girl did good! :yess:......... at least she beat pie face and the hair fiddling ponce!! :canny:

Roll on CBB! :hap:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17202
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby luddite » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:00 am

Poca wrote:Yep, the girl did good! :yess:......... at least she beat pie face and the hair fiddling ponce!! :canny:

Roll on CBB! :hap:

It's on tonight, and may God help you fight your addiction. :doomed:

I usually watch it until all the nubile ladies are voted out. :whistle:
User avatar
luddite
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Upper Buggersdale

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby Gabby » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:37 pm

luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:Yep, the girl did good! :yess:......... at least she beat pie face and the hair fiddling ponce!! :canny:

Roll on CBB! :hap:

It's on tonight, and may God help you fight your addiction. :doomed:

I usually watch it until all the nubile ladies are voted out. :whistle:


Addiction????.... what's your fookin problem??... I just like the programme! :bum:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17202
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby luddite » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Poca wrote:
luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:Yep, the girl did good! :yess:......... at least she beat pie face and the hair fiddling ponce!! :canny:

Roll on CBB! :hap:

It's on tonight, and may God help you fight your addiction. :doomed:

I usually watch it until all the nubile ladies are voted out. :whistle:


Addiction????.... what's your fookin problem??... I just like the programme! :bum:

Yeah, I bet you can stop any time you want. :dunno:
:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
You just don't want. :canny:
User avatar
luddite
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Upper Buggersdale

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby OHW » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:25 pm

I watched the launch night last night - and was amazed I actually knew some of the "celebs" :yikes:
User avatar
OHW
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:34 am

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby karma » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:47 pm

I watched it last night, who the hell are the Americans, celeb porn stars :dunno:
Wish Eamon had gone in .
User avatar
karma
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:26 pm

luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:
luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:Yep, the girl did good! :yess:......... at least she beat pie face and the hair fiddling ponce!! :canny:

Roll on CBB! :hap:

It's on tonight, and may God help you fight your addiction. :doomed:

I usually watch it until all the nubile ladies are voted out. :whistle:


Addiction????.... what's your fookin problem??... I just like the programme! :bum:

Yeah, I bet you can stop any time you want. :dunno:
:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
You just don't want. :canny:


I can... and I am! :thumbsup: ... what a shower of shite, not worth watching tbh...... not keen on this UK v USA bollox either! :roll:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17202
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby karma » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Poca wrote:
luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:
luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:Yep, the girl did good! :yess:......... at least she beat pie face and the hair fiddling ponce!! :canny:

Roll on CBB! :hap:

It's on tonight, and may God help you fight your addiction. :doomed:

I usually watch it until all the nubile ladies are voted out. :whistle:


Addiction????.... what's your fookin problem??... I just like the programme! :bum:

Yeah, I bet you can stop any time you want. :dunno:
:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
You just don't want. :canny:


I can... and I am! :thumbsup: ... what a shower of shite, not worth watching tbh...... not keen on this UK v USA bollox either! :roll:


I thought the same, but will ave a watch :cuppaT:
User avatar
karma
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:15 pm

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby luddite » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Poca wrote:
luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:
luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:Yep, the girl did good! :yess:......... at least she beat pie face and the hair fiddling ponce!! :canny:

Roll on CBB! :hap:

It's on tonight, and may God help you fight your addiction. :doomed:

I usually watch it until all the nubile ladies are voted out. :whistle:


Addiction????.... what's your fookin problem??... I just like the programme! :bum:

Yeah, I bet you can stop any time you want. :dunno:
:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
You just don't want. :canny:


I can... and I am! :thumbsup: ... what a shower of shite, not worth watching tbh...... not keen on this UK v USA bollox either! :roll:

Yeah, what a shower of shite. :snooty:

I'm only watching it because of Chloe Jasmine. :wubbers:

Once she's gone so am I. :ooer:
User avatar
luddite
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Upper Buggersdale

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby Gabby » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:31 pm

luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:
I can... and I am! :thumbsup: ... what a shower of shite, not worth watching tbh...... not keen on this UK v USA bollox either! :roll:

Yeah, what a shower of shite. :snooty:

I'm only watching it because of Chloe Jasmine. :wubbers:

Once she's gone so am I. :ooer:


You like her?????..... what an odd couple they are? :dunno:.... both cringeworthy on X Factor too!!!... I suppose they're happy tho'! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17202
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby OHW » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:08 pm

They make an extremely odd couple Poca - I watched them tonight and they seem all loved up and happy, so I suppose the old adage of opposites attract could be true! :smilin:

Apparently Tila has been booted out because of being a Hitler sympathiser!!! :thud:

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/28/tila-tequ ... tler-rant/
User avatar
OHW
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:34 am

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby luddite » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:28 am

Poca wrote:
luddite wrote:
Poca wrote:
I can... and I am! :thumbsup: ... what a shower of shite, not worth watching tbh...... not keen on this UK v USA bollox either! :roll:

Yeah, what a shower of shite. :snooty:

I'm only watching it because of Chloe Jasmine. :wubbers:

Once she's gone so am I. :ooer:


You like her?????..... what an odd couple they are? :dunno:.... both cringeworthy on X Factor too!!!... I suppose they're happy tho'! :mrgreen:

She's unusual in that she isn't covered in tattoos and looks like Marilyn Monroe's grand daughter. :Wiiiine!: :wubbers:

As for Stevi, he's got to be the ugliest person ever to appear on X Factor. :Lucia:
User avatar
luddite
 
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 pm
Location: Upper Buggersdale

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby OHW » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:53 am

The USA h/m's seem to be falling out with one another :gigglesnshit: Farah is a bit of a nightmare!
User avatar
OHW
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:34 am

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:43 am

One of the two tasty totty has gone. :bawlin:

What other reason is there for watching this dross? :doomed:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Big Brother 2015

Postby Guesty » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:43 pm

I suspect Tila was binned more for her outrageous sexual harassment of James , although BB won't admit that .
I don't even like James. He's a total knob , but she tormented him endlessly and kept rubbing her arse against his cock and twerking in his face while talking dirty over and over and over . For fuck sake I like a bit of dirty dancing/doings but not 24/7 with nothing else to offer . Such a pity too because even as a hetro woman I thought her a wee beauty and very attractive . There was no need for all that sexy shite hour after hour .
Sorry guys but the Brits are a shower of boring shite . Zzzzzzzzzz. Honestly it's ridiculous . Somebody stick a rocket up their arses .Det Burnside, pfft. Sherree turkey neck, snooze. Screamy Atomic kitten girl , yawn .Bobby bleedin' bloody boring Davro . Stevi and Chloe , oh gimme a bbreak , the most unlikely unbelievable romance since Quasimodo and Esmeralda . If it wasn't for the yanks I'd not watch . Loving mad Janice, such a loony :canny: .Liked Jenna at first but now she is just shit stirring and trying to goad Janice . Farrah is a fucking nightmare in everyone's business . Hopefuly she learns some new insults though, because "You're SO immature !" and "Just grow up!" are wearing mighty thin . She can't argue for toffee and had a man pushed a girl like she pushed James during their argument he'd be out on his arse . Scoop is a pain in the arse .Danny is OK, mildly interesting . Austin is grim.Sexing up a straight guy and sharing a bed with him while married to another guy is weird, just weird ."Oh James , massage my hamstring injury please ..."as he removes his knickers(I kid you not) and produces a convenient bottle of lotion :yikes: . Dirty boy . :ooer: I thought the ham string was a thigh injury , not a cock injury .
User avatar
Guesty
 

PreviousNext

Return to Big Brother

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest